Israel dismisses 2 officers over deadly drone strikes on aid workers in Gaza

Not sure what world you live in but it's a world of self delusion denying reality, you remind me of those Germans who looked away while the Nazis were rounding up jews and others to be locked in Concentration camps and many later to be murdered, problem with people like you is you confuse Judaism with Zionism, Zionism is a extreme racist Nationalist political movement fermented in Eastern Europe, it's more like the Apartheid regime that ruled South Africa, it's nothing to do with Judaism, that's why many jews reject those Zionists it's clear you are not one of them.
It’s clear you are an antisemite. Fully 95% of Jews support Israel - which is the definition of Zionism.

Throwing around comparisons to “concentration camps,” “apartheid,” and “Nazis,” just scream your Jew-hate. Jew-haters now have what they THINK is an acceptable way to vent their contempt for Jews by lying about what they see as the “Jew country.”

You might as well proclaim “I don’t hate Jews.….just the Jew country!”

Go sell your antisemitism to some gullible college students or radical leftists. The Goldstein household, and those who support us, aren’t buying it.

It’s clear you are an antisemite. Fully 95% of Jews support Israel - which is the definition of Zionism.

Do they? I saw a poll a few years ago that 25% of American Jews wouldn't consider it a tragedy if Israel ended.

On several questions, voters in that age group seemed to express contradicting or muddled views. For instance, despite 51% replying in the affirmative when asked if Israel should be “ended and given to Hamas and the Palestinians,” 58% of respondents in the group also thought Hamas should be removed from running Gaza.

Throwing around comparisons to “concentration camps,” “apartheid,” and “Nazis,” just scream your Jew-hate. Jew-haters now have what they THINK is an acceptable way to vent their contempt for Jews by lying about what they see as the “Jew country.”

If the Jackboot fits, wear it.

Your position seems to be "It's okay if WE do it."

Our position is consistent. It was wrong when the Nazis did it. It was wrong with the South Africans did it. It is wrong when the Zionists do it.

Yet again, that's what all the antisemites say: I was just criticizing Israel's actions. But nothing could be further from the truth. You consistently embrace negative claims about Israel without any evidence they are true and dismiss or deny any claims to the contrary without any evidence they are untrue; that makes you an antisemite.

You assert you have sources for your opinions, but sources are not evidence, and holding strong opinions not based on facts is a definition of bigotry, in this case, antisemitism.

None of the charges you bring against Israel are supported by evidence. Even in your current post in which you are trying to put together a defense against being an antisemite, you make the outrageous claim, without any evidence, that Israel had no intent to evacuate civilians before entering Rafah until Biden threatened Israel on that issue (but Biden never threatened Israel about Rafah, only about taking measures to allow more aid in) and that is not a criticism of Israeli actions but your assessment of the character of the Jewish people, and that marks you indelibly as an antisemite.
Yes, her willingness to so quickly believe the worst of Israel, even working the “genocide” word into her rebukes, is indicative of her antisemitism, as is the fact that she addressed me directly as “Princess,” and when another poster said it was an antisemitic slur against Jewish women, she doubled down on it. If that doesn’t show her contempt for Jews, then I don’t know what does.

And any time I reveal the double standards where Jews are concerned, indicating antisemitism, she responds with “there she goes, playing the victim.” When a black poster started a thread about how bad racism is because a white called the police on a black in a park, did she mock with “there she goes with her victim mentality again”? Nope. Double standards - one of the most prevalent and obvious markers of an antisemite.

You might as well proclaim “I don’t hate Jews.….just the Jew country!”

Go sell your antisemitism to some gullible college students or radical leftists. The Goldstein household, and those who support us, aren’t buying it.
There you go again throwing the antisemite bullshit all over the place, when you clowns call the UN and people like other jews who don't go along with your Zionist project antisemites we know it's lost all meaning, people like you damage jewish people.

There you go again throwing the antisemite bullshit all over the place, when you clowns call the UN and people like other jews who don't go along with your Zionist project antisemites we know it's lost all meaning, people like you damage jewish people.
And there you go again, showing your antisemitism.

Also, capitalize Jews. People who lower-case it are usually antisemites as well.

...Zionism is a extreme racist Nationalist political movement fermented in Eastern Europe...
Okay, break this down for me, would you?

During the past hundred years or so, the world experienced a dissolution of large empires into smaller states. In 1920 there were only fifty independent states, now there are around two hundred. These new states came into being as a reaction to the concept of self-determination--that a people with common ethnicity, language, history, or other characteristics should be able to determine their own political future. The world is full of examples of sovereign states formed through this concept of self-determination and those who have have yet to achieve it. Palestine is the obvious relevant example. Others include: Ambazonia, Scotland, Catalonia, Quebec, Kashmir, Xinjiang. Zionism is a term for the self-determination of the Jewish people.

With this as framework, considering the above other national independence movements, what would make each extremist? Racist? Negatively Nationalistic? Negatively political?

...you confuse Judaism with Zionism
If you are not Jewish, you shouldn't be goy-splaining Judaism to a Jew. The idea of a Jewish return to the land of our ancestors, and return to the Holy Places has been part of Judaism for literally thousands of years.

During the past hundred years or so, the world experienced a dissolution of large empires into smaller states. In 1920 there were only fifty independent states, now there are around two hundred. These new states came into being as a reaction to the concept of self-determination--that a people with common ethnicity, language, history, or other characteristics should be able to determine their own political future. The world is full of examples of sovereign states formed through this concept of self-determination and those who have have yet to achieve it. Palestine is the obvious relevant example. Others include: Ambazonia, Scotland, Catalonia, Quebec, Kashmir, Xinjiang. Zionism is a term for the self-determination of the Jewish people.

You see, this is where your analogy is flawed. All those other places are not cases of a bunch of settlers coming in from other countries (because the countries they were in decided they didn't like them that much.) They are cases of regions which are culturally distinct not wanting to be part of the country they are part of.

Zionism was an attempt by the British to get European Jews to settle Palestine for them, because they didn't trust the Arabs to be pro-British. After all, they turned on the Ottomans, they could turn on them just as easily.

Zionism is just Colonialism by another name.

They are cases of regions which are culturally distinct not wanting to be part of the country they are part of.
You mean like Arabs deciding they didn't want to be part of an Israeli State? Exactly right.
Zionism is just Colonialism by another name.
Returning to your homeland is not the same as "settler" or "colonialism". It is, in fact, a form of decolonization.

You mean like Arabs deciding they didn't want to be part of an Israeli State? Exactly right.

Why would they want to collaborate with invaders?

Returning to your homeland is not the same as "settler" or "colonialism". It is, in fact, a form of decolonization.

Except that it isn't their "homeland". Their homeland is central Europe. A bullshit book of bronze age mythology isn't proof of ownership.

Except that it isn't their "homeland". Their homeland is central Europe. A bullshit book of bronze age mythology isn't proof of ownership.
If you dig in the land of Israel, you will find Jewish history. Has nothing to do with a "book".

If you dig in the land of Israel, you will find Jewish history. Has nothing to do with a "book".

You will also find history of other nations, so again, not sure what you point is here.

If you dig near my property, you will find evidence of the Ojibwe, Odawa, and Potawatomi Native American nations. In fact, the name "Chicago" is derivative of the Algonquin word shikaakwa. That doesn't mean some white guy who claims he follows their traditions suddenly has claim to my land.

You will also find history of other nations, so again, not sure what you point is here.

If you dig near my property, you will find evidence of the Ojibwe, Odawa, and Potawatomi Native American nations.
Exactly. That place is the homeland of Ojibwe, Odawa, and Potawatomi.
In fact, the name "Chicago" is derivative of the Algonquin word shikaakwa. That doesn't mean some white guy who claims he follows their traditions suddenly has claim to my land.
Ugh. Again conflating private property ownership with self-determination and sovereignty. The question is not about individual property claims. It is about who has rights to self-determination.

This was paramount. This was optically the worst incident, since Oct 7th itself of course. Conducted against the same charity group who were there for Israel after Oct 7th and their time in need.

It will also serve as a serious reminder to the IDF leadership, "get it right and control your men and decisions or you will face real consequences".

We need Israel to bring light to the darkness, not to walk into the darkness itself.

TEL AVIV, Israel (AP) — The Israeli military said Friday that it has dismissed two officers and reprimanded three others for their roles in drone strikes in Gaza that killed seven aid workers on a food-delivery mission, saying they had mishandled critical information and violated the army’s rules of engagement.
Only to be hired by the humper campaign.

Exactly. That place is the homeland of Ojibwe, Odawa, and Potawatomi.
Nope. Today it is the city of Chicago, and the State of Illinois.

Ugh. Again conflating private property ownership with self-determination and sovereignty. The question is not about individual property claims. It is about who has rights to self-determination.

QUite right. The Palestinians do, and the Zionist Squatters from Europe don't.

Nope. Today it is the city of Chicago, and the State of Illinois.

QUite right. The Palestinians do, and the Zionist Squatters from Europe don't.
Um. You do realize these two statements contradict each other, right?

If you are not Jewish, you shouldn't be goy-splaining Judaism to a Jew. The idea of a Jewish return to the land of our ancestors, and return to the Holy Places has been part of Judaism for literally thousands of years.
Like i said i don't have the right to return to the land of my ancestor by force no matter what the people already living there for centuries have to say, it's a totally bankrupt argument.

If you dig near my property, you will find evidence of the Ojibwe, Odawa, and Potawatomi Native American nations. In fact, the name "Chicago" is derivative of the Algonquin word shikaakwa. That doesn't mean some white guy who claims he follows their traditions suddenly has claim to my land.
Indeed if you dig in my area you will find evidence of Roman, Saxon, and Viking life, i had better watch out some guy from Rome may turn up one day and claim my house :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back