israel, westbank, gaza …. where are your sympthies?

my sympathies are with …

• Total voters
I don't pick and choose when it comes to my humanity. I pity all uninvolved people that have had their lives affected by this situation.

After the biggest Jewish genocide since WW2?

I bet you would have been neutral during WW2 as well.
Leftists form their views based upon avoiding the wrath of other leftists.

Were he to support the liberal society instead of the profoundly illiberal inbreds, he would be the subject of condemnation by others in his hive.

!. Well, after October 7, all of my sympathies were with Israel -- of course!!!

2. Now I share those sympathies with Israel and with the civilian Gazans who are suffering such misery -- even though some polls show that supposedly 75% of Gazans support Hamas.

3. And -- of course -- I now share my sympathies with the American government that has to deal with that obnoxious Prime Minister Netanyahu, who is not really interested in the two-state solution. And neither is he interested in restraining hot-headed settlers in the West Bank.

Never confuse aggressors with defenders... its the devils work...
Israel was attacked.... and they are defending themselves... and don't give me this shit about innocent Palestinians... those people danced in the streets of Gaza on 9-11 and would slice your neck if they could... Hamas is made up of Palestinian men and boys... stop splitting up Muslims into good ones and bad ones... to 90% of them we are the great Satin....

After the biggest Jewish genocide since WW2?
The Jews will not find the sympathy vote easy to get again.

Strangely this could be even worse than they themselves suffered under Nazi Germany . How could they adopt the same tactics ?
But in WW2 barely anybody knew of those atrocities as they were happening . However , this time the extremist Jews have embarked on a course of Evil which the whole world is watching and now finds repulsive .
These Israeli terrorists have set their race back immeasurably and if the war escalates possibly to their own extinction . They have tried to emulate their violent and arrogant God and condemned themselves

Never confuse aggressors with defenders... its the devils work...
Israel was attacked.... and they are defending themselves... and don't give me this shit about innocent Palestinians... those people danced in the streets of Gaza on 9-11 and would slice your neck if they could... Hamas is made up of Palestinian men and boys... stop splitting up Muslims into good ones and bad ones... to 90% of them we are the great Satin....
eell said!

I don't know. That was going on a century ago and I was a long way off from existence.
I was a long way off from existence as well, but I am willing to take a stand and say I side with the innocent Jews led to slaughter rather than monsters who orchestrated their march into the gas chambers.

Don’t be afraid to recognize good vs evil, or that some people are right and others are wrong, You are NOT morally superior by taking the “both sides” position and refusing to denounce evil.

I was a long way off from existence as well, but I am willing to take a stand and say I side with the innocent Jews led to slaughter rather than monsters who orchestrated their march into the gas chambers.

Don’t be afraid to recognize good vs evil, or that some people are right and others are wrong, You are NOT morally superior by taking the “both sides” position and refusing to denounce evil.
It's not about a moral superiority for me. I just won't get my emotions wrapped up in things I can't control. I also find that staying neutral allows me to see things that some others do not.

The Jews will not find the sympathy vote easy to get again.

Because of antisemites like YOU.
Strangely this could be even worse than they themselves suffered under Nazi Germany . How could they adopt the same tactics ?
But in WW2 barely anybody knew of those atrocities as they were happening . However , this time the extremist Jews have embarked on a course of Evil which the whole world is watching and now finds repulsive .
These Israeli terrorists have set their race back immeasurably and if the war escalates possibly to their own extinction . They have tried to emulate their violent and arrogant God and condemned themselves

It's not about a moral superiority for me. I just won't get my emotions wrapped up in things I can't control emotions?

Who said emotions? Why can’t you say the SS Nazis were evil and the Jews they marched into the gas chambers innocent victims?

Forum List

Back