Israel ready to hit Iran. Who will Obama support?

Israel and the US are allies, heathen.

But there are no guarantees of Hussein's allegiance.
The Obama -should- support Israel.
Instead, he'll try to find a way to support Israel and yet criticize her at the same time.
Should he also support Sudan if it starts Bombing South Sudan or should Obama only support Jews who bomb people?
Why should anyone support Sudan if it starts Bombing South Sudan?

obama will support Iran. No doubt about it. The US and Israel are allies, but Israel and obama aren't allies.
Oh is that why Obama has been implementing the harshest sanctions against Iran? Because he loves them.
Come back when you can think instead of regurgitate talking points fed to you by your overlords

You are not thinking. That's what's wrong. You aren't thinking. The sanctions are not working. If anything sanctions have only given Iran incentive to move ahead with nuclear plans faster. For another, obama has given out so many execptions that whatever was harsh about the sanctions are inffective.

Everytime obama increases the sanctions, he increases the exemptions. All a country has to do to get an exemption is promise to investigate the development of alternative energy at some point in the future. They promise to promise at some point.

Sanctions on Iran: Reactions and Impact | IranTracker
Iran Is Seen Suffering Crippling Effect of Sanctions on Oil Trade, Banking - Businessweek
Yes you saying Obama hurting Irans economy means Obama loves Iran means others are not thinking.

The Obama -should- support Israel.
Instead, he'll try to find a way to support Israel and yet criticize her at the same time.
Should he also support Sudan if it starts Bombing South Sudan or should Obama only support Jews who bomb people?

Why should anyone support Israel if it starts bombing countries?
The problem here is that you right wingers think its okay for Jews to kill people and bomb other countries but if someone else does it is bad

You are not thinking. That's what's wrong. You aren't thinking. The sanctions are not working. If anything sanctions have only given Iran incentive to move ahead with nuclear plans faster. For another, obama has given out so many execptions that whatever was harsh about the sanctions are inffective.

Everytime obama increases the sanctions, he increases the exemptions. All a country has to do to get an exemption is promise to investigate the development of alternative energy at some point in the future. They promise to promise at some point.

How many americans would you sacrifice to keep Iran from potentially getting a future weapon that we can already defend ourselves against?

10,000?

100,000?

' Iran is shipping missiles capable of hitting the United States to Venezuela. '

Iran Shipping Missiles To Chavez That Can Hit US: Screwed! Dick Morris TV: Lunch Alert! at DickMorris.com

My neighbor has a rifle capable of hitting Obama, doesn't mean it can't be easily defensed against.

How many americans would you sacrifice to keep Iran from potentially getting a future weapon that we can already defend ourselves against?
10,000?
100,000?
How did we get from the possibility of Israel attacking Iran to the deployment/deaths of US troops?
And, how can we already defend ourselves from these weapons?
By supporting Israel in Iran wouldn't the most likely outcome be us sending in troops?
There are about a thousand ways to support Israel in this regard that do not involve US troops.

I have full confidence our technology in anti-ballistic missiles far exceeds the potential nuke technology Iran might have in the future.
Wait... I thought the NMD was a failure, and could never work...?

1: Israel is acting against an existential threat, as she has every right to do.
2: Isreal, an open, liberal Western democracy, is our ally

Now then...

10,000?

100,000?

' Iran is shipping missiles capable of hitting the United States to Venezuela. '

Iran Shipping Missiles To Chavez That Can Hit US: Screwed! Dick Morris TV: Lunch Alert! at DickMorris.com

My neighbor has a rifle capable of hitting Obama, doesn't mean it can't be easily defensed against.

The Pentagon wanted to install a missile defense shield on the east coast. obama vetoed it and intends to reduce our defensive capability by 80% instead.

Just because we CAN defend, does not mean that the regime will. If you don't like it, get another president in office.

Liberals truly belive that a nuclear armed Iran, that has vowed to destroy the United States won't really do it if they are allowed to destroy Israel.

If Germany was allowed to destroy Poland, did it mean it would not expand on the rest of the world? Of course not, but there were a lot of people who believed it at the time. A nuclear Iran is not something we can (or anyone can) afford to ignore. Certainly they have to be stopped, and stopped when it won't involve the massive cost that ignoring it will be.

Why do you think going to war with Iran is going to make them less likely to want to bomb us?

The Pentagon wanted to install a missile defense shield on the east coast. obama vetoed it and intends to reduce our defensive capability by 80% instead.

Just because we CAN defend, does not mean that the regime will. If you don't like it, get another president in office.
No Obama vetoed missile defense aimed at Russia.
So explain why we should defend against countries that have no desire to attack us

I have full confidence our technology in anti-ballistic missiles far exceeds the potential nuke technology Iran might have in the future.

Then again, you are a 19 year old going by your experience on Call of Duty.

I'm sorry you have such a low opinion of the U.S. military that you think we can be easily brought to our knees by Iran obtaining technology we had 70 years ago.

If the President backs Israel wholeheartedly with weapons, money or even troops, would that really change your mind about the man? Or would you simply continue unabated with your specious and spurious attack posts against him?

IMHO, he will support Israel.

How did we get from the possibility of Israel attacking Iran to the deployment/deaths of US troops?
And, how can we already defend ourselves from these weapons?
By supporting Israel in Iran wouldn't the most likely outcome be us sending in troops?
There are about a thousand ways to support Israel in this regard that do not involve US troops.

Wait... I thought the NMD was a failure, and could never work...?

1.) Yes there are, but I stated my reasons for why certain people wouldn't support the other ways.

2.) You'll have to clarify your second statement. I never said anything remotely like NMD was a failure.

1: You cannot aim a missile defense at anyone
2: The Eurpoean NMD project was not designed to stop Russian ICBMs, and, because of the proposed location of the GBI silos, would be ineffective against them.

So explain why we should defend against countries that have no desire to attack us

You are just wrong.

Armed Services panel backs East Coast missile defense site - The Hill's DEFCON Hill

I may not believe obama but when Iran's leaders say they want to destroy the United States I believe them.

The Commentator - Iran

If you imagine that Iran has no desire to attack us, it's curious where you might get such an idea from?

Liberals truly belive that a nuclear armed Iran, that has vowed to destroy the United States won't really do it if they are allowed to destroy Israel.
Liberals see Israel as the antagonist in all of this, because she has the nerve to exist.
How is bombing countries and killing people equal to existing?
It's fairly apparent you arent capable of having a discussion about Israel without your hatred for Jews rising to the surface and boiling over.

Now, go back to cursing Hitler for not doing enough and leave the discussion of the tiopic to the adults.

Forum List

Back