Israel ready to hit Iran. Who will Obama support?

This is a perfect example of how irresponsible Israel is. Wanting to attack Iran when they haven't provided any proof of a weaponized program.

All these chickenhawk RWers a-holes(US, Israel, IRAN) should sthu, at least until there's some vidence that Iran has made such a decision...
Why should Israel wait to act until Iran has made the decision to use their nuclear weapons on Israel?

Can you read or even feed yourself? LOL

Everyone but RW USA morons questioned Boosh's sanity lol.

All these chickenhawk RWers a-holes(US, Israel, IRAN) should sthu, at least until there's some vidence that Iran has made such a decision...
Why should Israel wait to act until Iran has made the decision to use their nuclear weapons on Israel?
I accept your admission that you cannot meaningfully address the question.

Obamination better watch his step.....people in the military will leak treason by him if he tips off the Iranians that Israel is flying their way.

Even most Democraps in Congress won't stand for treason by Obamination. He could face impeachment before the election.....

That's not the question, duh- it's have they decided to actually build nuke bombs. Using them is national suicide for anyone but the USA and Israel, it seems.

Germany -was- allowed to annex the Alsace, Austria and Czechoslovakia under the same premise. How well did that work?
Any of those located in Poland?
You deliberately miss the point.

One of the stupid statement I was responding to was that Germany was allowed to destroy Poland. Not the non response to the taking of the Rhineland. Not the appeasment of giving Hitler the Sudetenland. Poland.

That's not the question, duh- it's have they decided to actually build nuke bombs.
Why should Israel wait to act until Iran has made the decision to build nuclear weapons?
And, how do you know that decision has not already been made?

Why should Israel wait to act until Iran has made the decision to build nuclear weapons?
And, how do you know that decision has not already been made?
Because it's illegal to attack country's due to bullshit paranoia.

What about Israel's nukes? They got about 200 of them and won't allow any inspections. So fuck you and Israel too.

:lol:
Glad to see I made an impression.
Since I have no idea who you are, you obviously falied to do the same.
I'm billo.
Ah. One of the Inconsequentials.

This ID was banned because it was one of two that I had at the time.
I currently have 2 active there now.
Just for fun, after I was banned for a question I asked Tashah, I went over to the "contact us" button at the site and told them I was logged in for the last 6 months and was surprized they hadn't found me out. Of coarse, that was a lie, but I just wanted them to go into a frenzied witch hunt trying to find someone who wasn't there. I don't know if they did, but it was fun planting a seed.

I'm billo.
Ah. One of the Inconsequentials.

This ID was banned because it was one of two that I had at the time.
I currently have 2 active there now.
Just for fun, after I was banned for a question I asked Tashah, I went over to the "contact us" button at the site and told them I was logged in for the last 6 months and was surprized they hadn't found me out. Of coarse, that was a lie, but I just wanted them to go into a frenzied witch hunt trying to find someone who wasn't there. I don't know if they did, but it was fun planting a seed.
Yeah. They're pretty paranoid about that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back