Israel ready to hit Iran. Who will Obama support?

I accept your admission that you cannot meaningfully address the question.
That's not the question, duh- it's have they decided to actually build nuke bombs.
Why should Israel wait to act until Iran has made the decision to build nuclear weapons?
And, how do you know that decision has not already been made?

YepIsreal should bomb all countries because they might get nukes and then attack Isreal. Hell using your logic Isreal should nuke America because Obama and the muslims in American will nuke isreal

That's not the question, duh- it's have they decided to actually build nuke bombs.
Why should Israel wait to act until Iran has made the decision to build nuclear weapons?
YepIsreal should bomb all countries because they might get nukes and then attack Isreal. Hell using your logic Isreal should nuke America because Obama and the muslims in American will nuke isreal
:roll:
So VERY unsurprisingly, you did not answer my questions.
Please - continue to fail.

Yep you thinking Isreal should nuke and bomb the whole world is a total fail

Yep you thinking Isreal should nuke and bomb the whole world is a total fail

Forum List

Back