Israel ready to hit Iran. Who will Obama support?

Go to war with Iran :0) .. with the economy already teetering on disaster.

Go to war with Iran?

Let's see .. we've been kicked the fuk out of the tiny nation of Vietnam

Kicked the fuk out of the small nation of Iraq

Losing the war in the stone-age nation of Afghanistan .. the longest war in American history

Now the warmongers want to start a war with Iran which is sure to topple the economy .. because Israel tells us to.

.. and these are the "patriots" :lol:

Last edited:
Unfortunately the scumbags define "us" as US and Israhell.

They aren't a threat to Israel either, and if they were it's up to Israel to defend themselves.
At this point, its pretty clear that Israel disagrees, and that Isreal is willing/able to do so.

That's fine, as long as we stay out of a potential conflict. If 2 countries want to have at it so be it, just don't want my taxpayers or my fellow americans wasted in it.

Pseudo-conseratives say stupid shit like this all the time.
Germany was not "allowed" to destroy Poland. The German invasion of Poland started WWII.
Germany -was- allowed to annex the Alsace, Austria and Czechoslovakia under the same premise. How well did that work?

Last edited:
Go to war with Iran :0) .. with the economy already teetering on disaster.

Go to war with Iran?

Let's see .. we've been kicked the fuk out of the tiny nation of Vietnam

Kicked the fuk out of the small nation of Iraq

Losing the war in the stone-age nation of Afghanistan .. the longest war in American history

Now the warmongers want to start a war with Iran which is sure to topple the economy .. because Israel tells us to.

.. and these are the "patriots" :lol:

Yep.

Brent Scowcroft, national security adviser to President George H.W. Bush, was highly critical of the current president's handling of foreign policy in an interview published this week, saying that the current President Bush is "mesmerized" by Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, that Iraq is a "failing venture" and that the administration's unilateralist approach has harmed relations between Europe and the United States.

"Sharon just has him wrapped around his little finger," Scowcroft told the Financial Times."

All these chickenhawk RWers/a-holes(US, Israel, IRAN) should sthu, at least until there's some evidence that Iran has made such a decision...

Last edited:
Sad after the failures of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, americans are still bloodthirsty.
How many soldiers need to be killed, physically injured or mentally traumatized for these issues to be dealt with seriously?
Presuming a legitimate exisentential threat?
All of them. That's why we have them.

The only time they've been at war any time recently was decades ago against Iraq and they couldn't even defeat them.

I yawn at a threat from Iran.

Iraq was on the verge of being overrun weren't they? At least that is the reason given for Ronnie making Iraq a trading partner(and supplying Iraq with Russian spare parts and weapons...[cause Russia boycotted them])

I don't see Iran as a huge threat to the worlds last standing superpower.

All these chickenhawk RWers a-holes(US, Israel, IRAN) should sthu, at least until there's some vidence that Iran has made such a decision...
Why should Israel wait to act until Iran has made the decision to use their nuclear weapons on Israel?
Isreal should also bomb every country in the world because they cant wait for those coutnries to bomb them first
Dumbass you are

All these chickenhawk RWers a-holes(US, Israel, IRAN) should sthu, at least until there's some vidence that Iran has made such a decision...
Why should Israel wait to act until Iran has made the decision to use their nuclear weapons on Israel?
Isreal should also bomb every country in the world because they cant wait for those coutnries to bomb them first
Dumbass you are
<Insert my previous comment regarding the irony of your post here>

Pseudo-conseratives say stupid shit like this all the time.
Germany was not "allowed" to destroy Poland. The German invasion of Poland started WWII.
Germany -was- allowed to annex the Alsace, Austria and Czechoslovakia under the same premise. How well did that work?

Any of those located in Poland?

Reminds me of Bluto's speech:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7vtWB4owdE]Bluto&#39;s Big Speech - Animal House (9/10) Movie CLIP (1978) HD - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Israel has the 10th mightiest army IN THE WORLD and owns and can afford to maintain nuclear weapons. Why are we giving them billions of dollars in "aid"? Why? They can absolutely take care of themselves. Why do we support them stealing the Paletinians' land and PAY them to do it, knowing it is absolutely WRONG? I think it's time that we tell that government, "F.U. you made your bed, now lie in it."

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Forum List

Back