Israel announces massive West Bank land grab

The Western Wall belongs to the Jews because King Solomon built it for the Jews to worship the Lord in.

Here come the Arab Muslims and wish to take over it and use it as a trophy.

What is the Palestinian connection to our Holy Temple, anyway??
In the other post, you proved you don't give a shit about human rights and in this post, you proved you're a selfish piece of shit.

Muslims have just as much a claim to that Wall as you do.

How so dildo wheb they have only been around for 1400 years. The wall has been a Jewish holy site for 1000 years before that. They have no claim to the wall at all

Billo again with Zionists vs Jews.
Just who the heck do you think is going to buy up all those new homes?
JEWS living all over the world who want a vacation home in Israel.
Jews ARE Zionists, whether or not they have the balls to admit it in public.

Wow, you need to go educate yourself on the difference between Jews and Zionists!
Uh no.
You need to start reading some Jewish newspapers where these multi-million dollar homes are being sold a year or two before they're even built.
You see, I live in the REAL Jewish world of Jewish/Zionistic newpapers, Jewish Yahoo Groups and Jewish Facebook threads.
YOU live in the fantasy land of "Good Muslims Hate Evil Zionists" web-sites.

Uh Yes...

So basically you are saying that a Jew cannot have their own opinion and must follow ONE political organisation...

I read plenty of Jewish commentary, so that I can comment with a balanced view and not keep on throwing up the same BS time after time...
I'm sure you read Ha'retz on a regular basis.
And I'm sure you believe that no Jews outside of Israel buy up all those expensive homes being built.
Actually, in a way I wish you were correct, because you're painting every Jew in Israel as a multi-millionaire who can afford to own multiple homes.

Seems you failed to reply to my comment...

"So basically you are saying that a Jew cannot have their own opinion and must follow ONE political organisation..."

No, retard...
You can't handle the fact that even wealthy non-Observant Jews are buying homes in Israel.

Keep throwing those insults... You still fail to answer my comment... Your failure is answer enough! ;-)

Like I said, I really don't care who buys the homes, they shouldn't be there and will be torn down one day in the same way the Israeli government tears down the Palestinian homes and villages as they occupy even more non Israeli land.
'Sitting on the fence' claiming to be neutral and a humanitarian.
Frauddy strikes again.

You are so funny...

Well, here's another try...

I have lost count of the number of times I have pointed out to you that I am NOT neutral... Perhaps the flag flying in my signature gives it away?

Humanitarian? Yes for sure... Free the Palestinians from the blockade, stop the oppression, stop the occupation...

Stop the terrorism, stop the violence and stop the LYING and the occupation will stop as will the blockade.

Wow, you need to go educate yourself on the difference between Jews and Zionists!
Uh no.
You need to start reading some Jewish newspapers where these multi-million dollar homes are being sold a year or two before they're even built.
You see, I live in the REAL Jewish world of Jewish/Zionistic newpapers, Jewish Yahoo Groups and Jewish Facebook threads.

Uh Yes...

So basically you are saying that a Jew cannot have their own opinion and must follow ONE political organisation...

I read plenty of Jewish commentary, so that I can comment with a balanced view and not keep on throwing up the same BS time after time...
And I'm sure you believe that no Jews outside of Israel buy up all those expensive homes being built.
Actually, in a way I wish you were correct, because you're painting every Jew in Israel as a multi-millionaire who can afford to own multiple homes.

"So basically you are saying that a Jew cannot have their own opinion and must follow ONE political organisation..."

No, retard...
You can't handle the fact that even wealthy non-Observant Jews are buying homes in Israel.

Keep throwing those insults... You still fail to answer my comment... Your failure is answer enough! ;-)

Like I said, I really don't care who buys the homes, they shouldn't be there and will be torn down one day in the same way the Israeli government tears down the Palestinian homes and villages as they occupy even more non Israeli land.
Frauddy strikes again.

You are so funny...

I have lost count of the number of times I have pointed out to you that I am NOT neutral... Perhaps the flag flying in my signature gives it away?

Humanitarian? Yes for sure... Free the Palestinians from the blockade, stop the oppression, stop the occupation...
I have excellent memory, but I don't relay on that, its all recorded here in the forum - your first thread.
One side propaganda in disguise of neutral.
You mentioning to the "IF" Hamas would stop, right now I don't see how Hamas surrendering nor accepting ceasefire so that if is a big if.
Hope you enjoy wonderland,
Danny.

Daniyel

I think I made it quite clear in my post that I was no longer neutral on this issue, I do not think that this is the time to 'sit on the fence'.

Had you read my post correctly you would see that the "IF" was how I used to believe this situation would cease. I made it clear that I was wrong to think that, it is Israel who needs to act responsibly and withdraw from Gaza and Palestine and stop the 'posturing'.

I do not think that Hamas SHOULD "surrender" to an invader, I'm quite sure that MOST countries who were living under occupation, under control of another country would never give in.

Unfortunately, compared to the inhabitants of Gaza I DO live in a wonderland... It's a pace called Europe.

I make no apology for my decision to support Gaza and the Palestinian people. I just hope that there is more support from countries against this latest invasion.

The Western Wall belongs to the Jews because King Solomon built it for the Jews to worship the Lord in.

In the other post, you proved you don't give a shit about human rights and in this post, you proved you're a selfish piece of shit.

How so dildo wheb they have only been around for 1400 years. The wall has been a Jewish holy site for 1000 years before that. They have no claim to the wall at all

Really, how come only 40000 and their slaves came back when Cyrus freed them. That temple was destroyed, then King Cyrus paid to rebuild it, and then Herod did, where is it now, if people care about something they usually take care of it.

Herod, who built the Wall and the Second Temple with Roman Engineering and taxes converted to Judaism when Rome decided to make him King of Judea...The Jews of his day hated him...Funny you should worship a site built by Rome and Herod both enemies of the Jews...

Herod, who built the Wall and the Second Temple with Roman Engineering and taxes converted to Judaism when Rome decided to make him King of Judea...The Jews of his day hated him...Funny you should worship a site built by Rome and Herod both enemies of the Jews...
Reconstructed *

Uh no.

Uh Yes...

No, retard...

Frauddy strikes again.

You are so funny...

No lifting of the Barricade until Hamas stops using rockets and suicide bombers. No allowing any Gazan into Israel, ever, even if they do stop using rockets and suicide bombers.

Really, how come only 40000 and their slaves came back when Cyrus freed them. That temple was destroyed, then King Cyrus paid to rebuild it, and then Herod did, where is it now, if people care about something they usually take care of it.

Destroyed again by the Romans leaving the western wall intact. Even when it was all there the Jews were not allowed entry to the Temple proper, but could only watch from afar as the priests paid homage to Yahwey. The muslims decided to make it the site of the last mosque spoken of in mohameds journey across the land on a winged horse. Then they let the place fall into disrepair because it had no significance in Islamic history. The carbuncle was destroyed in an earthquake twice and has been rebuilt many times because of shoddy builders. Now muslim children play football outside the mosque, and grab chunks of it to use as ammunition against the Israelis.

Now what was it you said about about caring for something ?

It was the site itself and the contents inside, not the building. The muslims have tried their hardest to find the original Ark and failed.

That's like saying all Germans are Nazis.

Not all Germans were Nazis, as not all Jews are fuck faced Zionist bastards.
However, the ones that are fuck faced Zionist bastards are responsible for a lot of death and misery.

That's like saying all Germans are Nazis.

Not all Germans were Nazis, as not all Jews are fuck faced Zionist bastards.
However, the ones that are fuck faced Zionist bastards are responsible for a lot of death and misery.
Freddy, would you bother considering someone else's opinion when he/she express it that way?
I don't agree with you most of the time, and you are probably the one I mostly value among the pro-Palestinians.

Forum List

Back