Israel announces massive West Bank land grab

Beelzebub

VIP Member
May 6, 2014
Israel announced on Sunday a land appropriation in the occupied West Bank that an anti-settlement group termed the biggest in 30 years and a Palestinian official said would cause only more friction after the Gaza war.

Some 4,000 dunams (988 acres) in the Etzion settlement bloc near Bethlehem were declared "state land, on the instructions of the political echelon" by the military-run Civil Administration.

Israel Radio said the step was taken in response to the kidnapping and killing of three Jewish teens by Hamas militants in the area in June. The notice published by the military gave no reason for the decision.

Peace Now, which opposes Israeli settlement activities in the West Bank - territory Palestinians seek for a state, said the appropriation was meant to turn a site where 10 families now live adjacent to a Jewish seminary into a permanent settlement.

Construction of a major settlement at the location, known as "Gevaot", has been mooted by Israel since 2000. Last year, the government invited bids for the building of 1,000 housing units at the site.

Peace Now said the land seizure was the largest announced by Israel in the West Bank since the 1980s and that anyone with ownership claims had 45 days to appeal. A local Palestinian mayor said Palestinians owned the tracts and harvested olive trees on them.

Israel appropriates 4 000 dunams of West Bank land - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News Haaretz

Well, they are at it again.

Israel is made up of kleptomaniacs.
No one likes a thief.

Israel announced on Sunday a land appropriation in the occupied West Bank that an anti-settlement group termed the biggest in 30 years and a Palestinian official said would cause only more friction after the Gaza war.

Some 4,000 dunams (988 acres) in the Etzion settlement bloc near Bethlehem were declared "state land, on the instructions of the political echelon" by the military-run Civil Administration.

Israel Radio said the step was taken in response to the kidnapping and killing of three Jewish teens by Hamas militants in the area in June. The notice published by the military gave no reason for the decision.

Peace Now, which opposes Israeli settlement activities in the West Bank - territory Palestinians seek for a state, said the appropriation was meant to turn a site where 10 families now live adjacent to a Jewish seminary into a permanent settlement.

Construction of a major settlement at the location, known as "Gevaot", has been mooted by Israel since 2000. Last year, the government invited bids for the building of 1,000 housing units at the site.

Peace Now said the land seizure was the largest announced by Israel in the West Bank since the 1980s and that anyone with ownership claims had 45 days to appeal. A local Palestinian mayor said Palestinians owned the tracts and harvested olive trees on them.

Israel appropriates 4 000 dunams of West Bank land - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News Haaretz

No one likes a thief.

The overwhelming numbers of Palestinians are just a buch of squatters on Israel's land with no titles or deeds whatsoever to the land they stole. Want peace? Get rid of them.

Sure making a killing off of the death of 3 boys hey,

The appropriation was decided on by the cabinet last week as a response to the kidnapping and killing of three Jewish teens by Hamas militants in the area in June, according to the administration's...

Use to be it was Hamas, now its the Palestinians in general.

Now I'd like the truth, you both want the Palestinians out of all of Israel,, am I right?

No one likes a thief.

The overwhelming numbers of Palestinians are just a buch of squatters on Israel's land with no titles or deeds whatsoever to the land they stole. Want peace? Get rid of them.

And where did the Israelites get the deeds to the land? (leave their OT out as its bias).

No one likes a thief.

And where did the Israelites get the deeds to the land? (leave their OT out as its bias).
They bought the land. Pals sold it for a bowl of pottage.

Do you ever get tired of being full of shit?

The Palestinian's are not squatters, they are the indigenous residents of that area.

Judeah and Samaria is an important ancestor's inheritance. However, I think that this time, they should invested more in the still bleeding southern communities instead of wasting energy in J&S so shortly after the war. Priorities are different now.

But what the hell do I know...

Sure making a killing off of the death of 3 boys hey,

The appropriation was decided on by the cabinet last week as a response to the kidnapping and killing of three Jewish teens by Hamas militants in the area in June, according to the administration's...

Use to be it was Hamas, now its the Palestinians in general.

Now I'd like the truth, you both want the Palestinians out of all of Israel,, am I right?

Perhaps we can relocate them to Texas, its huge state with plenty of room. I always say, to get a little you got to give a little.

Perhaps we can relocate them to Texas, its huge state with plenty of room. I always say, to get a little you got to give a little.
I say give the Israeli's Wisconsin, since the Mormons already took Utah.

I say give the Israeli's Wisconsin, since the Mormons already took Utah.

No, I live in MI. They can go to Calif or NY, they use to call NY the "New Jerusalem"

The Jews started nothing. Stop lying
I'm not talking about Jews, I'm talking about piece of shit Zionists marching down to the Wailing Wall and declaring it "theirs".

That's what started the riots.

The Western Wall belongs to the Jews because King Solomon built it for the Jews to worship the Lord in.

Here come the Arab Muslims and wish to take over it and use it as a trophy.

What is the Palestinian connection to our Holy Temple, anyway??

The Western Wall belongs to the Jews because King Solomon built it for the Jews to worship the Lord in.

Here come the Arab Muslims and wish to take over it and use it as a trophy.

What is the Palestinian connection to our Holy Temple, anyway??
In the other post, you proved you don't give a shit about human rights and in this post, you proved you're a selfish piece of shit.

Muslims have just as much a claim to that Wall as you do.

Forum List

Back