Zone1 It’s all settled

Grogu

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2023
I’m dropping all my entertainment apps. LOL.

Currently, I spend about 300 a month on everything from Fubo TV, to YouTube TV, ESPN, Hulu, Netflix, Paramount Plus, Max, Showtime, Apple TV - YOU name it.

It’s all bullshit. I cannot watch anything on any of those apps - guess I’m not braindead enough. 😂

I remember when tv’s were black and white, had rabbit ears and there were only three channels to choose from (I was born in 1972). Better days and quality tv, but that’s another story.

Anyways, I think I will save up for a new Gibson Les Paul instead. I will save my pennies and treat myself for Christmas this year.

Any other guitarists here, who have a recommendation?

Peace And thanks for reading.

I have Paramount Plus, the Hulu / Disney / ESPN bundle, and Amazon Prime. I just thought about signing up for Fubo so I can watch more soccer games.

I have Paramount Plus, the Hulu / Disney / ESPN bundle, and Amazon Prime. I just thought about signing up for Fubo so I can watch more soccer games.
I’m not into soccer, but I have plenty of friends where I work who use Fubo for that. It’s got plenty of options.

I’m just getting older, I guess. In ten years, I’ll probably be one of those old crusty farts railing about you kids these days. Happens every generation, I guess.

I’m dropping all my entertainment apps. LOL.

Currently, I spend about 300 a month on everything from Fubo TV, to YouTube TV, ESPN, Hulu, Netflix, Paramount Plus, Max, Showtime, Apple TV - YOU name it.

It’s all bullshit. I cannot watch anything on any of those apps - guess I’m not braindead enough. 😂

I remember when tv’s were black and white, had rabbit ears and there were only three channels to choose from (I was born in 1972). Better days and quality tv, but that’s another story.

Anyways, I think I will save up for a new Gibson Les Paul instead. I will save my pennies and treat myself for Christmas this year.

Any other guitarists here, who have a recommendation?

Peace And thanks for reading.
???

I don't have commercial TV, never watch it.
I have MAX, Disney, and Prime.

BUT

you are living in the golden age of entertainment.

Apparently classics like
My mother the Car
It's About Time
Mr. Terrific

Have slipped your mind.

Back in the 60s before cable and then the internet there was little competition and, relatively speaking, way more crap on TV

Do you really think "I Dream of Jeanie" would make it on prime time in 2024?

???

I don't have commercial TV, never watch it.
I have MAX, Disney, and Prime.

BUT

you are living in the golden age of entertainment.

Apparently classics like
My mother the Car
It's About Time
Mr. Terrific

Have slipped your mind.

Back in the 60s before cable and then the internet there was little competition and, relatively speaking, way more crap on TV

Do you really think "I Dream of Jeanie" would make it on prime time in 2024?
I know what you’re saying. There are simply too many choices for me, for starters.

Giving up all entertainment, to focus on my music and creative writing. Maybe I will feel different at another point, but I’m swearing it off for a year or two (at least).

as far as guitars, i would suggest choosing one based on the genre you like to play Grogu

~S~

as far as guitars, i would suggest choosing one based on the genre you like to play Grogu

~S~
I’m into jazz, blues and classic rock.

Put that all together and I think I’m looking for a Godin, Gibson Les Paul, American Fender Strat or Jazzmaster.

I have 14 guitars and always use my Seagull S6 for acoustic chording. Electrics? I have seven, ranging from Two Jackson Dinky’s, Two Jackson Metal Guitar types, an Ibanez Les Paul type and a Godin Summit Classic (which I love).

That said, I always find myself gravitating towards my Fender Mexican Strat, playing blues riffs.

That said, I always find myself gravitating towards my Fender Mexican Strat, playing blues riffs.
Funny how one can set up a cheap knockoff to play as well as those high end models.....

but i digress , i'm just a bassist loosing count of how many i really have.......there are some days when i feel like playing intricately ,and others when i feel aggressive that dictates which i'll strap on

if that makes any sense.......

~S~

Forum List

Back