Israel announces massive West Bank land grab

Billo again with Zionists vs Jews.
Just who the heck do you think is going to buy up all those new homes?
JEWS living all over the world who want a vacation home in Israel.
Jews ARE Zionists, whether or not they have the balls to admit it in public.

Wow, you need to go educate yourself on the difference between Jews and Zionists!
Uh no.
You need to start reading some Jewish newspapers where these multi-million dollar homes are being sold a year or two before they're even built.
You see, I live in the REAL Jewish world of Jewish/Zionistic newpapers, Jewish Yahoo Groups and Jewish Facebook threads.
YOU live in the fantasy land of "Good Muslims Hate Evil Zionists" web-sites.

Uh Yes...

So basically you are saying that a Jew cannot have their own opinion and must follow ONE political organisation...

I read plenty of Jewish commentary, so that I can comment with a balanced view and not keep on throwing up the same BS time after time...
I'm sure you read Ha'retz on a regular basis.
And I'm sure you believe that no Jews outside of Israel buy up all those expensive homes being built.
Actually, in a way I wish you were correct, because you're painting every Jew in Israel as a multi-millionaire who can afford to own multiple homes.

Seems you failed to reply to my comment...

"So basically you are saying that a Jew cannot have their own opinion and must follow ONE political organisation..."

No, retard...
You can't handle the fact that even wealthy non-Observant Jews are buying homes in Israel.

Keep throwing those insults... You still fail to answer my comment... Your failure is answer enough! ;-)

Like I said, I really don't care who buys the homes, they shouldn't be there and will be torn down one day in the same way the Israeli government tears down the Palestinian homes and villages as they occupy even more non Israeli land.
'Sitting on the fence' claiming to be neutral and a humanitarian.
Frauddy strikes again.

You are so funny...

Well, here's another try...

I have lost count of the number of times I have pointed out to you that I am NOT neutral... Perhaps the flag flying in my signature gives it away?

Humanitarian? Yes for sure... Free the Palestinians from the blockade, stop the oppression, stop the occupation...
I have excellent memory, but I don't relay on that, its all recorded here in the forum - your first thread.
One side propaganda in disguise of neutral.
You mentioning to the "IF" Hamas would stop, right now I don't see how Hamas surrendering nor accepting ceasefire so that if is a big if.
Hope you enjoy wonderland,
Danny.

Daniyel

I think I made it quite clear in my post that I was no longer neutral on this issue, I do not think that this is the time to 'sit on the fence'.

Had you read my post correctly you would see that the "IF" was how I used to believe this situation would cease. I made it clear that I was wrong to think that, it is Israel who needs to act responsibly and withdraw from Gaza and Palestine and stop the 'posturing'.

I do not think that Hamas SHOULD "surrender" to an invader, I'm quite sure that MOST countries who were living under occupation, under control of another country would never give in.

Unfortunately, compared to the inhabitants of Gaza I DO live in a wonderland... It's a pace called Europe.

I make no apology for my decision to support Gaza and the Palestinian people. I just hope that there is more support from countries against this latest invasion.

Want to show me where Danny?

Wow, you need to go educate yourself on the difference between Jews and Zionists!
Uh no.
You need to start reading some Jewish newspapers where these multi-million dollar homes are being sold a year or two before they're even built.
You see, I live in the REAL Jewish world of Jewish/Zionistic newpapers, Jewish Yahoo Groups and Jewish Facebook threads.
YOU live in the fantasy land of "Good Muslims Hate Evil Zionists" web-sites.

Uh Yes...

So basically you are saying that a Jew cannot have their own opinion and must follow ONE political organisation...

I read plenty of Jewish commentary, so that I can comment with a balanced view and not keep on throwing up the same BS time after time...
I'm sure you read Ha'retz on a regular basis.
And I'm sure you believe that no Jews outside of Israel buy up all those expensive homes being built.
Actually, in a way I wish you were correct, because you're painting every Jew in Israel as a multi-millionaire who can afford to own multiple homes.

Seems you failed to reply to my comment...

"So basically you are saying that a Jew cannot have their own opinion and must follow ONE political organisation..."

No, retard...
You can't handle the fact that even wealthy non-Observant Jews are buying homes in Israel.

Keep throwing those insults... You still fail to answer my comment... Your failure is answer enough! ;-)

Like I said, I really don't care who buys the homes, they shouldn't be there and will be torn down one day in the same way the Israeli government tears down the Palestinian homes and villages as they occupy even more non Israeli land.

So Humanity, the Retard, INSISTS that Jews aren't Zionists but refuses to see the Jewish money flowing into Israel to purchase these houses that "these very secular Jews are SO against."

Oh no... Not more insults from the one who cannot answer a question...

You want to answer now?

Likely not... Would rather try and deflect the comment with some BS about houses...

Go on, give it a try, see if you can answer the question...

I am neither Muslim nor Jew... I am a human being living in a world of other human beings.

Atrocities occur on both sides on a daily basis... Neither side is right nor HAS a right to kill another human being.

I have always tried my very best to remain neutral in this ongoing conflict and taken a pragmatic view of the situation between Israel and Palestine/Gaza.

Over the past weeks/months I have not been able to maintain that neutrality.

I have always felt that IF Hamas stopped firing rockets into Israel then the 'issues' would go away... I now understand how naive I was with my thinking, how absolutely ridiculous this whole situation is becoming!

I have many friends around the world, many with very different religious and political views to my own... The one thing that bonds us is, well, we actually like each other, as a simple human being, that is what we ALL are afterall. However, IF one of my friends decided to use their power to try and control me in some way I think I would respond in a very negative way. If one of my friends tried to take a piece of my land away from me I KNOW I would respond in a very negative way... If one of my friends habitually broke the law for their own selfish interests then I would respond in a negative way.

I cannot remember the last count of UN Resolutions against Israel that quite clearly state that they are in contravention of international law with their 'occupation' of Palestine and Gaza... Please don't throw stones at the word 'occupation' in relation to Gaza... Thats why I put it in single quotes... It is a questionable word... However, there are MANY organisations that recognise the word and do believe that Israel occupies Gaza... For Palestine, there is NO question that is the case.

There is NO justification for Israel using its military might against a small strip of land that has limited resources, limited arms to defend itself...

Israel achieves an 'untouchable' state simply by its financial connection with the USA. This cannot, will not, save Israel in the long term. Not even the USA can support the continued 'terrorism' that Israel dishes out with impunity.

Israel has taken so much land from Palestine and continues to do so... Israel breaks so many international laws and conventions and continues to do so...

One day Israel will pay for their belligerence!

As as self proclaimed religious state I really cannot understand the use of the word 'religion' when it comes to Israel.

Withdraw from Palestine and Gaza, release both from the economic terrorism that Israel currently holds over BOTH... Then and ONLY then can proper negotiations start taking place to find a solution to the situation...

My general feeling is that there is a growing dislike of Israel as a state, even amongst Jews, there needs to be some balance in place, some mediation taking place but ONLY once peace and borders are restored!

Sorry, I have gone on a little longer than I expects...

One more thing...

Mainstream media, press, TV etc need to be VERY careful how they represent this conflict and the participants. There is not a balanced view in the media and, at some point in the near future, there are going to be a lot of very embarrassed faces around!

Israel announced on Sunday a land appropriation in the occupied West Bank that an anti-settlement group termed the biggest in 30 years and a Palestinian official said would cause only more friction after the Gaza war.

Some 4,000 dunams (988 acres) in the Etzion settlement bloc near Bethlehem were declared "state land, on the instructions of the political echelon" by the military-run Civil Administration.

Israel Radio said the step was taken in response to the kidnapping and killing of three Jewish teens by Hamas militants in the area in June. The notice published by the military gave no reason for the decision.

Peace Now, which opposes Israeli settlement activities in the West Bank - territory Palestinians seek for a state, said the appropriation was meant to turn a site where 10 families now live adjacent to a Jewish seminary into a permanent settlement.

Construction of a major settlement at the location, known as "Gevaot", has been mooted by Israel since 2000. Last year, the government invited bids for the building of 1,000 housing units at the site.

Peace Now said the land seizure was the largest announced by Israel in the West Bank since the 1980s and that anyone with ownership claims had 45 days to appeal. A local Palestinian mayor said Palestinians owned the tracts and harvested olive trees on them.

Israel appropriates 4 000 dunams of West Bank land - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News Haaretz

Well, they are at it again.

Israel is made up of kleptomaniacs.
No one likes a thief.

Funny thing that. I don't notice any new permits for new Arab settlements for Mohammed's brutal murder.

Israel announced on Sunday a land appropriation in the occupied West Bank that an anti-settlement group termed the biggest in 30 years and a Palestinian official said would cause only more friction after the Gaza war.

Some 4,000 dunams (988 acres) in the Etzion settlement bloc near Bethlehem were declared "state land, on the instructions of the political echelon" by the military-run Civil Administration.

Israel Radio said the step was taken in response to the kidnapping and killing of three Jewish teens by Hamas militants in the area in June. The notice published by the military gave no reason for the decision.

Peace Now, which opposes Israeli settlement activities in the West Bank - territory Palestinians seek for a state, said the appropriation was meant to turn a site where 10 families now live adjacent to a Jewish seminary into a permanent settlement.

Construction of a major settlement at the location, known as "Gevaot", has been mooted by Israel since 2000. Last year, the government invited bids for the building of 1,000 housing units at the site.

Peace Now said the land seizure was the largest announced by Israel in the West Bank since the 1980s and that anyone with ownership claims had 45 days to appeal. A local Palestinian mayor said Palestinians owned the tracts and harvested olive trees on them.

Israel appropriates 4 000 dunams of West Bank land - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News Haaretz

Well, they are at it again.

Israel is made up of kleptomaniacs.
No one likes a thief.

Funny thing that. I don't notice any new permits for new Arab settlements for Mohammed's brutal murder.
Actually, most PALESTINIAN settlements if not the entire WB does not require ANY permit at all, unless of course if you're an Israeli Jew, Israeli Arabs have no risk of living nearby Palestinians except those who serve in the army or national service, to be considered as Israeli is quite risky for Israeli Arabs due to the conflict.
Mohammad was an Israeli, Arab are welcome as well as Jews, you keep forgetting this fact.
More Israeli Arabs Doing National Service Than Ever Before - Israel Today Israel News

I am neither Muslim nor Jew... I am a human being living in a world of other human beings.

Atrocities occur on both sides on a daily basis... Neither side is right nor HAS a right to kill another human being.

I have always tried my very best to remain neutral in this ongoing conflict and taken a pragmatic view of the situation between Israel and Palestine/Gaza.

Over the past weeks/months I have not been able to maintain that neutrality.

I have always felt that IF Hamas stopped firing rockets into Israel then the 'issues' would go away... I now understand how naive I was with my thinking, how absolutely ridiculous this whole situation is becoming!

I have many friends around the world, many with very different religious and political views to my own... The one thing that bonds us is, well, we actually like each other, as a simple human being, that is what we ALL are afterall. However, IF one of my friends decided to use their power to try and control me in some way I think I would respond in a very negative way. If one of my friends tried to take a piece of my land away from me I KNOW I would respond in a very negative way... If one of my friends habitually broke the law for their own selfish interests then I would respond in a negative way.

I cannot remember the last count of UN Resolutions against Israel that quite clearly state that they are in contravention of international law with their 'occupation' of Palestine and Gaza... Please don't throw stones at the word 'occupation' in relation to Gaza... Thats why I put it in single quotes... It is a questionable word... However, there are MANY organisations that recognise the word and do believe that Israel occupies Gaza... For Palestine, there is NO question that is the case.

There is NO justification for Israel using its military might against a small strip of land that has limited resources, limited arms to defend itself...

Israel achieves an 'untouchable' state simply by its financial connection with the USA. This cannot, will not, save Israel in the long term. Not even the USA can support the continued 'terrorism' that Israel dishes out with impunity.

Israel has taken so much land from Palestine and continues to do so... Israel breaks so many international laws and conventions and continues to do so...

One day Israel will pay for their belligerence!

As as self proclaimed religious state I really cannot understand the use of the word 'religion' when it comes to Israel.

Withdraw from Palestine and Gaza, release both from the economic terrorism that Israel currently holds over BOTH... Then and ONLY then can proper negotiations start taking place to find a solution to the situation...

My general feeling is that there is a growing dislike of Israel as a state, even amongst Jews, there needs to be some balance in place, some mediation taking place but ONLY once peace and borders are restored!

Sorry, I have gone on a little longer than I expects...

One more thing...

Mainstream media, press, TV etc need to be VERY careful how they represent this conflict and the participants. There is not a balanced view in the media and, at some point in the near future, there are going to be a lot of very embarrassed faces around!

Thanks danny...

Now, can you show me where it says, categorically, that I am neutral?

That's like saying all Germans are Nazis.

Not all Germans were Nazis, as not all Jews are fuck faced Zionist bastards.
However, the ones that are fuck faced Zionist bastards are responsible for a lot of death and misery.
Freddy, would you bother considering someone else's opinion when he/she express it that way?
I don't agree with you most of the time, and you are probably the one I mostly value among the pro-Palestinians.

Given the post, whilst crude, was to the point and anti bigotry, yes, I would. :D

Why don't you acknowledge their mosque?

Your ignorance shows again.

If that is truly the case then why is the whole top of the Temple Mount under the control of the Muslims? They close it at any whim the choose. And if you are not a Muslim, do not even think of getting into either of the mosques up there. In fact, do not even think of trying to pray on the Temple Mount, and do not try to take any religious book up there either. Well, unless you are a Muslim and you are taking the Koran; but even then, you will be drilled on your knowledge of it in Arabic and you best be able to reply in Arabic as well.

I know. I've been there. Have you? No.

Really, how come only 40000 and their slaves came back when Cyrus freed them. That temple was destroyed, then King Cyrus paid to rebuild it, and then Herod did, where is it now, if people care about something they usually take care of it.

Knowledge of history, you have not.

This thread has taken many many turns.

However, I must admit, as I have posted before for Israel to expand its settlements in the West Bank is not a good idea. Especially for this reason. And especially at this time.

Israel has 'punished' Hamas by going to war in Gaza; but I try to believe that the Palestinians in Gaza are not quite the same as those in the West Bank.

I am sure that some will say I am in a fantasy to say so. But as far as I know, these facts for me weigh into my opinion. When I go to Israel, I can visit Bethlehem and Jericho if I chose to. I cannot visit Gaza; not that I would chose to. It would not be considered prudent to do so, but I could visit Ramalah or Hebron; but still I would never be allowed into Gaza. That is why I see a difference in the West Bank and Gaza.

I have posted before that regardless of Gaza, it would be 'nice' if Israel would put a freeze on the settlements in the West Bank. I do believe that all that will do is stir up touble.

Well, Israel got nothing out of it.

Hamas both survived - which was their main objective - and showed that they could mess with the IDF and kill them.
Bit of a shock for the IDF, that was. :)

On top of that, Israel has lost strategically, with much of its international position eroded and concessions to Gaza necessary.

Yes. You don't like it. But there it is. :)
Then you should be very happy.
Good for you!
Baghdad Bob (or Ol' Joe Goebbels, for that matter) would've loved this guy...
wink_smile.gif

A home-schooled PhD in Spin...

This is why Israel will eventually face total destruction.

I highly doubt that. When and/or if, the rest of the world does come down on Israel from the north, south, east and west, Israel will prevail. I read that in a book once.

Israel cannot survive without U.S. support. The U.S. cannot support Israel forever, it is too costly.

That's where BRICS comes into play.
Once that increases to a given point, the US is in trouble, and that will leave Israel in a poor position.

This is why Israel will eventually face total destruction.

I highly doubt that. When and/or if, the rest of the world does come down on Israel from the north, south, east and west, Israel will prevail. I read that in a book once.

Israel cannot survive without U.S. support. The U.S. cannot support Israel forever, it is too costly.

That's where BRICS comes into play.
Once that increases to a given point, the US is in trouble, and that will leave Israel in a poor position.
Not really. The two most powerful members of that group are Russia and China and they fucking hate Muslims.

Your ignorance shows again.

If that is truly the case then why is the whole top of the Temple Mount under the control of the Muslims? They close it at any whim the choose. And if you are not a Muslim, do not even think of getting into either of the mosques up there. In fact, do not even think of trying to pray on the Temple Mount, and do not try to take any religious book up there either. Well, unless you are a Muslim and you are taking the Koran; but even then, you will be drilled on your knowledge of it in Arabic and you best be able to reply in Arabic as well.

I know. I've been there. Have you? No.
Big fucking deal!

Do you think the only way to know truth is to experience it personally?

Are you that retarded?

Well, Israel got nothing out of it.

Hamas both survived - which was their main objective - and showed that they could mess with the IDF and kill them.
Bit of a shock for the IDF, that was. :)

On top of that, Israel has lost strategically, with much of its international position eroded and concessions to Gaza necessary.

Yes. You don't like it. But there it is. :)
Israel main consideration on deciding whether to eradicate Hamas entirely or just deal with the current threat was what will happen to Gaza, who will take over next, and further aspects you tend to ignore just for you could draw Israel bad as you desire.
Consistently.

Yep.
You can never end Hamas, as it will always regrow.
Even your latest attempt failed dismally, and you had to resort to killing civilians, just to increase your head-count.

You lose if Hamas keeps sticking you with pins.
You lose if you commit genocide in destroying all of Gaza.
- and you WILL lose big time, if you you are found to have been doing war crimes, which most observers agree you have.

Wars are won and lost in meeting rooms and conferences. The battlefield is only where people survive.
Indeed, Hamas or something like it will always be there.

Sure making a killing off of the death of 3 boys hey,

The appropriation was decided on by the cabinet last week as a response to the kidnapping and killing of three Jewish teens by Hamas militants in the area in June, according to the administration's...

Use to be it was Hamas, now its the Palestinians in general.

Now I'd like the truth, you both want the Palestinians out of all of Israel,, am I right?

Perhaps we can relocate them to Texas, its huge state with plenty of room. I always say, to get a little you got to give a little.

So you will petition the US government to give the Jews Texas, what about the Americans that own land there ?
Give them the boot like Israel did to the Palestinians. There is room in the surrounding states for refugee camps.

Forum List

Back