Israel announces massive West Bank land grab

This really sucks...
Gas lines, electric lines, water pipes, roads, infrastructure, schools, libraries...
Can't those dumb ass Jews just leave the sand alone?!

Hamas won the conflict...

07-minister.jpg

shaq-laugh.gif

Well, Israel got nothing out of it.

Hamas both survived - which was their main objective - and showed that they could mess with the IDF and kill them.
Bit of a shock for the IDF, that was. :)

On top of that, Israel has lost strategically, with much of its international position eroded and concessions to Gaza necessary.

Yes. You don't like it. But there it is. :)

Hamas both survived - which was their main objective - and showed that they could mess with the IDF and kill them.

On top of that, Israel has lost strategically, with much of its international position eroded and concessions to Gaza necessary.

Then you should be very happy.
Good for you!

Billo again with Zionists vs Jews.
Just who the heck do you think is going to buy up all those new homes?
JEWS living all over the world who want a vacation home in Israel.
Jews ARE Zionists, whether or not they have the balls to admit it in public.

Wow, you need to go educate yourself on the difference between Jews and Zionists!
Uh no.
You need to start reading some Jewish newspapers where these multi-million dollar homes are being sold a year or two before they're even built.
You see, I live in the REAL Jewish world of Jewish/Zionistic newpapers, Jewish Yahoo Groups and Jewish Facebook threads.
YOU live in the fantasy land of "Good Muslims Hate Evil Zionists" web-sites.

Uh Yes...

So basically you are saying that a Jew cannot have their own opinion and must follow ONE political organisation...

I read plenty of Jewish commentary, so that I can comment with a balanced view and not keep on throwing up the same BS time after time...
I'm sure you read Ha'retz on a regular basis.
And I'm sure you believe that no Jews outside of Israel buy up all those expensive homes being built.
Actually, in a way I wish you were correct, because you're painting every Jew in Israel as a multi-millionaire who can afford to own multiple homes.

Seems you failed to reply to my comment...

"So basically you are saying that a Jew cannot have their own opinion and must follow ONE political organisation..."

No, retard...
You can't handle the fact that even wealthy non-Observant Jews are buying homes in Israel.

Keep throwing those insults... You still fail to answer my comment... Your failure is answer enough! ;-)

Like I said, I really don't care who buys the homes, they shouldn't be there and will be torn down one day in the same way the Israeli government tears down the Palestinian homes and villages as they occupy even more non Israeli land.

Israel main consideration on deciding whether to eradicate Hamas entirely or just deal with the current threat was what will happen to Gaza, who will take over next, and further aspects you tend to ignore just for you could draw Israel bad as you desire.
Consistently.

Wow, you need to go educate yourself on the difference between Jews and Zionists!
Uh no.
You need to start reading some Jewish newspapers where these multi-million dollar homes are being sold a year or two before they're even built.
You see, I live in the REAL Jewish world of Jewish/Zionistic newpapers, Jewish Yahoo Groups and Jewish Facebook threads.

Uh Yes...

So basically you are saying that a Jew cannot have their own opinion and must follow ONE political organisation...

I read plenty of Jewish commentary, so that I can comment with a balanced view and not keep on throwing up the same BS time after time...
And I'm sure you believe that no Jews outside of Israel buy up all those expensive homes being built.
Actually, in a way I wish you were correct, because you're painting every Jew in Israel as a multi-millionaire who can afford to own multiple homes.

"So basically you are saying that a Jew cannot have their own opinion and must follow ONE political organisation..."

No, retard...
You can't handle the fact that even wealthy non-Observant Jews are buying homes in Israel.

Keep throwing those insults... You still fail to answer my comment... Your failure is answer enough! ;-)

Like I said, I really don't care who buys the homes, they shouldn't be there and will be torn down one day in the same way the Israeli government tears down the Palestinian homes and villages as they occupy even more non Israeli land.
'Sitting on the fence' claiming to be neutral and a humanitarian.
Frauddy strikes again.

So really, not very Jewish then.
Thing is, everyone will have Jewish ancestors, if we dig into it. The 'Jewish by genetics' stuff is pure extract from Nazi Germany.

But I imagine that rich people who are allowed to buy into the Israeli property market do so for a very good reason.
A nicely corrupt society, where a lot can be hidden, both financially and socially.

A close-up view of the wars that are on the TV all the time, with little personal risk.
Mediterranean weather, and a holiday home.

But mostly, the investment! Decent property in Israel is guaranteed to increase in value.
With a commitment by the state to an ever increasing population though high birth rates and continuous immigration, buy now, sell in 20 years and make a 10 fold profit. It just makes sense.

Never mind that that put more cost pressure on those wanting to live somewhere nice, like Tel Aviv. No. Money talks.

Israel main consideration on deciding whether to eradicate Hamas entirely or just deal with the current threat was what will happen to Gaza, who will take over next, and further aspects you tend to ignore just for you could draw Israel bad as you desire.
Consistently.

Yep.
You can never end Hamas, as it will always regrow.
Even your latest attempt failed dismally, and you had to resort to killing civilians, just to increase your head-count.

You lose if Hamas keeps sticking you with pins.
You lose if you commit genocide in destroying all of Gaza.
- and you WILL lose big time, if you you are found to have been doing war crimes, which most observers agree you have.

Wars are won and lost in meeting rooms and conferences. The battlefield is only where people survive.

Uh no.

Uh Yes...

No, retard...

So Humanity, the Retard, INSISTS that Jews aren't Zionists but refuses to see the Jewish money flowing into Israel to purchase these houses that "these very secular Jews are SO against."

Last edited:
The US cannot continue to standby and simply "condem" the illegal actions of the Israeli government...
Sure it can.

Just watch us.

And, after January 20, 2017, we won't even be 'condemning' any longer.

Not that we're even very sincere about that, come to think of it.

It's time for any Palestinian with an ounce of brains and two shekels to rub together, to get his people out of there.

So you support Genocide?
Nope.

I support population transfer, and expulsions.

Rather like what the Arabs of the region did to the Jews in their countries during the period 1948-1975.

The Jews have already cleared-out of Arab Palestine.

The Arabs now need to finish clearing out of Jewish Palestine.

1922-mandate_for_palestine.jpg
I like this map.

Uh no.

Uh Yes...

No, retard...

Frauddy strikes again.

You are so funny...

Well, here's another try...

I have lost count of the number of times I have pointed out to you that I am NOT neutral... Perhaps the flag flying in my signature gives it away?

Humanitarian? Yes for sure... Free the Palestinians from the blockade, stop the oppression, stop the occupation...

Uh no.

Uh Yes...

No, retard...

Frauddy strikes again.

You are so funny...

Well, here's another try...

I have lost count of the number of times I have pointed out to you that I am NOT neutral... Perhaps the flag flying in my signature gives it away?

Humanitarian? Yes for sure... Free the Palestinians from the blockade, stop the oppression, stop the occupation...
You = Terrorist supporter

Israel announced on Sunday a land appropriation in the occupied West Bank that an anti-settlement group termed the biggest in 30 years and a Palestinian official said would cause only more friction after the Gaza war.

Some 4,000 dunams (988 acres) in the Etzion settlement bloc near Bethlehem were declared "state land, on the instructions of the political echelon" by the military-run Civil Administration.

Israel Radio said the step was taken in response to the kidnapping and killing of three Jewish teens by Hamas militants in the area in June. The notice published by the military gave no reason for the decision.

Peace Now, which opposes Israeli settlement activities in the West Bank - territory Palestinians seek for a state, said the appropriation was meant to turn a site where 10 families now live adjacent to a Jewish seminary into a permanent settlement.

Construction of a major settlement at the location, known as "Gevaot", has been mooted by Israel since 2000. Last year, the government invited bids for the building of 1,000 housing units at the site.

Peace Now said the land seizure was the largest announced by Israel in the West Bank since the 1980s and that anyone with ownership claims had 45 days to appeal. A local Palestinian mayor said Palestinians owned the tracts and harvested olive trees on them.

Israel appropriates 4 000 dunams of West Bank land - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News Haaretz

Well, they are at it again.

Israel is made up of kleptomaniacs.
No one likes a thief.

Read the terms of the Oslo Accords

Sure making a killing off of the death of 3 boys hey,

The appropriation was decided on by the cabinet last week as a response to the kidnapping and killing of three Jewish teens by Hamas militants in the area in June, according to the administration's...

Use to be it was Hamas, now its the Palestinians in general.

Now I'd like the truth, you both want the Palestinians out of all of Israel,, am I right?

No evidence of that being the case. If they did then there would be no arab muslims in israel

Israel announced on Sunday a land appropriation in the occupied West Bank that an anti-settlement group termed the biggest in 30 years and a Palestinian official said would cause only more friction after the Gaza war.

Some 4,000 dunams (988 acres) in the Etzion settlement bloc near Bethlehem were declared "state land, on the instructions of the political echelon" by the military-run Civil Administration.

Israel Radio said the step was taken in response to the kidnapping and killing of three Jewish teens by Hamas militants in the area in June. The notice published by the military gave no reason for the decision.

Peace Now, which opposes Israeli settlement activities in the West Bank - territory Palestinians seek for a state, said the appropriation was meant to turn a site where 10 families now live adjacent to a Jewish seminary into a permanent settlement.

Construction of a major settlement at the location, known as "Gevaot", has been mooted by Israel since 2000. Last year, the government invited bids for the building of 1,000 housing units at the site.

Peace Now said the land seizure was the largest announced by Israel in the West Bank since the 1980s and that anyone with ownership claims had 45 days to appeal. A local Palestinian mayor said Palestinians owned the tracts and harvested olive trees on them.

Israel appropriates 4 000 dunams of West Bank land - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News Haaretz

Well, they are at it again.

Israel is made up of kleptomaniacs.
No one likes a thief.

The overwhelming numbers of Palestinians are just a buch of squatters on Israel's land with no titles or deeds whatsoever to the land they stole. Want peace? Get rid of them.

And where did the Israelites get the deeds to the land? (leave their OT out as its bias).

from the Ottoman owners of course when they invited them to settle there back in the late 1800's

I'll criticize Israel when I see the Progs holding Hamas to the same standards they apply to the Israelis.

Sure making a killing off of the death of 3 boys hey,

The appropriation was decided on by the cabinet last week as a response to the kidnapping and killing of three Jewish teens by Hamas militants in the area in June, according to the administration's...

Use to be it was Hamas, now its the Palestinians in general.

Now I'd like the truth, you both want the Palestinians out of all of Israel,, am I right?

Perhaps we can relocate them to Texas, its huge state with plenty of room. I always say, to get a little you got to give a little.

So you will petition the US government to give the Jews Texas, what about the Americans that own land there ?

Consistently.

Yep.
You can never end Hamas, as it will always regrow.
Even your latest attempt failed dismally, and you had to resort to killing civilians, just to increase your head-count.

You lose if Hamas keeps sticking you with pins.
You lose if you commit genocide in destroying all of Gaza.
- and you WILL lose big time, if you you are found to have been doing war crimes, which most observers agree you have.

Wars are won and lost in meeting rooms and conferences. The battlefield is only where people survive.
Nope.

Forum List

Back