Collective punishment in Israel: Should only the guilty pay?

Well, according to the israeli mass murdering scumbags - one guy launching a rocket positioned 200 yards away from school is justification to retaliate on school children with air strikes.

Israel seems to be skiddish about sending boots into gaza, because when they do they come out with their clocks cleaned:

Palestinian militants inflict substantial casualties on Israeli forces in Gaza - IHS Jane s 360

An armored bulldozer operator gets fragged by an anti-tank missile!! Probably while bulldozing the homes of civilian non-combatants making way for another illegal jewish settlement.

It seems to me like theyre having great difficulties defeating hamas fighters, so they tally up the body counts by killing mostly women and children with air strikes.

Well, according to the israeli mass murdering scumbags - one guy launching a rocket positioned 200 yards away from school is justification to retaliate on school children with air strikes.

Israel seems to be skiddish about sending boots into gaza, because when they do they come out with their clocks cleaned:

Palestinian militants inflict substantial casualties on Israeli forces in Gaza - IHS Jane s 360

An armored bulldozer operator gets fragged by an anti-tank missile!! Probably while bulldozing the homes of civilian non-combatants making way for another illegal jewish settlement.

It seems to me like theyre having great difficulties defeating hamas fighters, so they tally up the body counts by killing mostly women and children with air strikes.

What are you even TALKING ABOUT?

We all know it goes on.

What do you think. Is it right that everyone pays, or should the guilty be singled out to pay for what they did and what they helped to happen?

Netanyahu on mass budget cuts Security is Israel s top priority - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News Haaretz

According to your logic, the residents of southern Israel should pay the price for being targeted for 14 years because the army went to Gaza to protect southerners?

That's one scumbagish conclusion.

What are you even TALKING ABOUT?

They punish palestinian civilians, non combatants and children for the actions of hamas. 95% of the palestinians killed were civilian non combatants.

That's not according to official lists of those who have been killed. I don't know where you get that recidulous detail. Do you have a source that supports that or you just throwing a number in the air?

In the middle east people have begun to figure it out.

An enemy left alive is an enemy who can kill you. The children of your enemies grow up to become your then-current enemies.

This is what I mean by collective punishment:

So, one muslim makes a comment and that applies to islam in general? Like, you know its not possible for one sheik to make a comment that isnt held by the majority? You all seem to be grasping at straws here to defend israel.

Palestinians just wanna be treated like theyre humans, and not animals that need to be locked behind a cage by racist white people.

If they won't want to be treated as animals, they should stop behaving as such.

So you justify punishing the many for the actions of a few? Instead of rooting up the fighters they should bulldoze neighborhoods and bomb schools, hospitals, etc?

This is what I mean by collective punishment:

So, one muslim makes a comment and that applies to islam in general? Like, you know its not possible for one sheik to make a comment that isnt held by the majority? You all seem to be grasping at straws here to defend israel.

Palestinians just wanna be treated like theyre humans, and not animals that need to be locked behind a cage by racist white people.

If they won't want to be treated as animals, they should stop behaving as such.

So you justify punishing the many for the actions of a few? Instead of rooting up the fighters they should bulldoze neighborhoods and bomb schools, hospitals, etc?

They hide behind civilians, how can you separate the two branches?

According to your logic, the residents of southern Israel should pay the price for being targeted for 14 years because the army went to Gaza to protect southerners?

That's one scumbagish conclusion.

You make a very interesting distortion of 'my logic'.
In any case, I offered no conclusion. I asked you a question. ...

Maybe you should read the OP again Lipush.

I speak of collective punishment in Israel.

Taxing you for the war is one example. Settler and zealot 'price tags' are another. IDF destroying utilities and killing innocent people is one more. There are many. I suppose civilians like yourself having to put up with rocket sirens (rockets or no) are a collective punishment on you for Hamas gripe with Israeli politicians.

Do I take it then that you are for, or against collective punishment Lipush?

I see no reason why paying the tax or any other civil duty is a collective punishment, you still don't get it? Israel support the government, the only collective punishment is the assaults on Israel, and by Israel I mean the Israelis and also the WBP-which doesn't pay at all, hah collective punishment indeed.

Taxing you for the war is one example. Settler and zealot 'price tags' are another. IDF destroying utilities and killing innocent people is one more. There are many. I suppose civilians like yourself having to put up with rocket sirens (rockets or no) are a collective punishment on you for Hamas gripe with Israeli politicians.

Rockets can be seen as collective punishment, but their aim is to cause despait to southerner Israelis and make them leave the lands.

That's not going to happen. We're not going to leave. Even If We have to deal with it 20 years more, we will stay here, and not give Hamas the pleasure of frightning us.

Paying tax after the war is inconvinient, but needed. War costs money. We're no fools

Forum List

Back