Israel announces massive West Bank land grab

How so?

We have assessed you and found you to be fascist, and pro-genocide.
You don't dispute that.

So it seems we are spot on.

Are you like, really really stupid, or are you just really really TRYING to sound like one?

What their "mosque" has to do with it? We acknoledge their mosque, do we have a choice, they built it on the ruins of our Temple, because that's what they do to mark their 'victories', just like they did in Spain, and just like they did on Ground Zero. They call it the "Mosque of peace" but only stupid nai've people belive that nonsense about "peace". Less than naive and more realistic ones go and do some reasearch and find that on every place there was "Shahada" for Islam they marked their doings by building a mosque on top of the "infidel's humiliation".

Jerusalem is no different.

They shouldn't achnoledge our mosque, or they should, we don't really care, issue is, THEY HAVE NOTHING TO LOOK FOR IN THE WESTERN WALL! It's a Jewish holy site! They have absolutely no connection to the Temple or its ruins. They should stop shove their nose into other religions' holy legacies!
Like I said, you're a selfish bitch, whose mentally incapable of getting along with others. They have every right to that Wall as you do and if you don't like it, then you can go fuck yourself!

BTW, speaking of stupid, you stupid bitch, the Imam for the Ground Zero mosque, was on George Bush's anti-terrorism unit. He worked with the FBI in counter-terrorism operations.

Israel announced on Sunday a land appropriation in the occupied West Bank that an anti-settlement group termed the biggest in 30 years and a Palestinian official said would cause only more friction after the Gaza war.

Some 4,000 dunams (988 acres) in the Etzion settlement bloc near Bethlehem were declared "state land, on the instructions of the political echelon" by the military-run Civil Administration.

Israel Radio said the step was taken in response to the kidnapping and killing of three Jewish teens by Hamas militants in the area in June. The notice published by the military gave no reason for the decision.

Peace Now, which opposes Israeli settlement activities in the West Bank - territory Palestinians seek for a state, said the appropriation was meant to turn a site where 10 families now live adjacent to a Jewish seminary into a permanent settlement.

Construction of a major settlement at the location, known as "Gevaot", has been mooted by Israel since 2000. Last year, the government invited bids for the building of 1,000 housing units at the site.

Peace Now said the land seizure was the largest announced by Israel in the West Bank since the 1980s and that anyone with ownership claims had 45 days to appeal. A local Palestinian mayor said Palestinians owned the tracts and harvested olive trees on them.

Israel appropriates 4 000 dunams of West Bank land - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News Haaretz

Well, they are at it again.

Israel is made up of kleptomaniacs.
No one likes a thief.
If there ever was a people who thrive on hatred from others, the Israelis are it....All they accomplish with these acts is thumb its collective nose at the civilized world and acts as a recruiter for ISIS Jihadist who will come later...

The ME is Radicalizing because of Israeli atrocities on civilians..
Only a sick person would say something like that.
Pbel, you are demented. That's all I can really say about you.
Only a pile of disgusting piece of shit would not see the obvious hate created world-wide for Israel!

Last edited:
Israel announced on Sunday a land appropriation in the occupied West Bank that an anti-settlement group termed the biggest in 30 years and a Palestinian official said would cause only more friction after the Gaza war.

Some 4,000 dunams (988 acres) in the Etzion settlement bloc near Bethlehem were declared "state land, on the instructions of the political echelon" by the military-run Civil Administration.

Israel Radio said the step was taken in response to the kidnapping and killing of three Jewish teens by Hamas militants in the area in June. The notice published by the military gave no reason for the decision.

Peace Now, which opposes Israeli settlement activities in the West Bank - territory Palestinians seek for a state, said the appropriation was meant to turn a site where 10 families now live adjacent to a Jewish seminary into a permanent settlement.

Construction of a major settlement at the location, known as "Gevaot", has been mooted by Israel since 2000. Last year, the government invited bids for the building of 1,000 housing units at the site.

Peace Now said the land seizure was the largest announced by Israel in the West Bank since the 1980s and that anyone with ownership claims had 45 days to appeal. A local Palestinian mayor said Palestinians owned the tracts and harvested olive trees on them.

Israel appropriates 4 000 dunams of West Bank land - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News Haaretz

Well, they are at it again.

Israel is made up of kleptomaniacs.
No one likes a thief.
If there ever was a people who thrive on hatred from others, the Israelis are it....All they accomplish with these acts is thumb its collective nose at the civilized world and acts as a recruiter for ISIS Jihadist who will come later...

The ME is Radicalizing because of Israeli atrocities on civilians..

Spot on!

How so?

You don't dispute that.

I Never stated my opinion, but you call me fascist because I don't agree with you, obviously you deem to have the moral ground in this matter, but you don't, and its proved in your next accusation calling me 'pro-Genocide' which is not only ridiculous term for itself, but does not reflect ANY of my views, out of everyone in the board you pick me, anti-Radicalism, Liberal, and Zionist as pro-Genocide, so lets put things in proportion, there is no such genocide, there is only the conflict, which is also something I'm against, but dropping my position would cost people's life, so in this matter I choose to keep my position against the on-going bloodshed incited against Israel by people like you, aka 'pro-Genocide'.

"Genocide" by what you're saying we get the impression people beheaded, women raped, and girls being sold for sex slavery like the Yizidies in Iraq, what the hell are you talking about?

Sociopaths really believe there is a moral equivalence between Israeli self-defense and all those vile atrocities. They're truly sick, and they will never be able to be rehabilitated, similar to pedophilia. If anybody expects them to denounce their pet vermin or offer anything but unqualified support for them, they're doomed to be permanently disappointed.

How so?

You don't dispute that.

I Never stated my opinion, but you call me fascist because I don't agree with you, obviously you deem to have the moral ground in this matter, but you don't, and its proved in your next accusation calling me 'pro-Genocide' which is not only ridiculous term for itself, but does not reflect ANY of my views, out of everyone in the board you pick me, anti-Radicalism, Liberal, and Zionist as pro-Genocide, so lets put things in proportion, there is no such genocide, there is only the conflict, which is also something I'm against, but dropping my position would cost people's life, so in this matter I choose to keep my position against the on-going bloodshed incited against Israel by people like you, aka 'pro-Genocide'.
From the looks of your Syntax, it appears as if you hired an Israeli or American Editor, how ever, the fact that your thought process is edited, it still reeks of a ZioNut Chosen, sprinkled all over with fascism...

Billo again with Zionists vs Jews.
Just who the heck do you think is going to buy up all those new homes?
JEWS living all over the world who want a vacation home in Israel.
Jews ARE Zionists, whether or not they have the balls to admit it in public.

Wow, you need to go educate yourself on the difference between Jews and Zionists!
Uh no.
You need to start reading some Jewish newspapers where these multi-million dollar homes are being sold a year or two before they're even built.
You see, I live in the REAL Jewish world of Jewish/Zionistic newpapers, Jewish Yahoo Groups and Jewish Facebook threads.
YOU live in the fantasy land of "Good Muslims Hate Evil Zionists" web-sites.

Wow, you need to go educate yourself on the difference between Jews and Zionists!
Uh no.
You need to start reading some Jewish newspapers where these multi-million dollar homes are being sold a year or two before they're even built.
You see, I live in the REAL Jewish world of Jewish/Zionistic newpapers, Jewish Yahoo Groups and Jewish Facebook threads.

Uh Yes...

So basically you are saying that a Jew cannot have their own opinion and must follow ONE political organisation...

I read plenty of Jewish commentary, so that I can comment with a balanced view and not keep on throwing up the same BS time after time...

That was Daniyel saying 'Yes - But I don't want to talk about it.'

Not quite sure WHAT Daniyel was trying to get at...

Just the usual BS smokescreen of regurgitated crap that is blown out when there is very little to say...
I was talking about getting things in proportion, you people seem to be extremely out of proportion.

Daniyel

"you people"....

YOU PEOPLE?

Now tell me you are not a racist bigot!

Time and again you show yourself for who you really are.

There is NO place on this planet for racist bigots.

Are you like, really really stupid, or are you just really really TRYING to sound like one?

What their "mosque" has to do with it? We acknoledge their mosque, do we have a choice, they built it on the ruins of our Temple, because that's what they do to mark their 'victories', just like they did in Spain, and just like they did on Ground Zero. They call it the "Mosque of peace" but only stupid nai've people belive that nonsense about "peace". Less than naive and more realistic ones go and do some reasearch and find that on every place there was "Shahada" for Islam they marked their doings by building a mosque on top of the "infidel's humiliation".

Jerusalem is no different.

They shouldn't achnoledge our mosque, or they should, we don't really care, issue is, THEY HAVE NOTHING TO LOOK FOR IN THE WESTERN WALL! It's a Jewish holy site! They have absolutely no connection to the Temple or its ruins. They should stop shove their nose into other religions' holy legacies!
Like I said, you're a selfish bitch, whose mentally incapable of getting along with others. They have every right to that Wall as you do and if you don't like it, then you can go fuck yourself!

BTW, speaking of stupid, you stupid bitch, the Imam for the Ground Zero mosque, was on George Bush's anti-terrorism unit. He worked with the FBI in counter-terrorism operations.
Why do they have a right to a religious symbol that is not their own? What purpose does it serve other than sacrilegious?

Uh no.

Uh Yes...

So basically you are saying that a Jew cannot have their own opinion and must follow ONE political organisation...

I read plenty of Jewish commentary, so that I can comment with a balanced view and not keep on throwing up the same BS time after time...
I'm sure you read Ha'retz on a regular basis.
And I'm sure you believe that no Jews outside of Israel buy up all those expensive homes being built.
Actually, in a way I wish you were correct, because you're painting every Jew in Israel as a multi-millionaire who can afford to own multiple homes.

Just the usual BS smokescreen of regurgitated crap that is blown out when there is very little to say...
I was talking about getting things in proportion, you people seem to be extremely out of proportion.

Daniyel

"you people"....

YOU PEOPLE?

"you people" is not a racist term and you definitely need some medical attention by think "you people" is offending while I relate to you and Beelzebub, so there you go- "you frauds"

Uh no.

Uh Yes...

And I'm sure you believe that no Jews outside of Israel buy up all those expensive homes being built.
Actually, in a way I wish you were correct, because you're painting every Jew in Israel as a multi-millionaire who can afford to own multiple homes.

Seems you failed to reply to my comment...

"So basically you are saying that a Jew cannot have their own opinion and must follow ONE political organisation..."

Uh no.

Uh Yes...

Seems you failed to reply to my comment...

"So basically you are saying that a Jew cannot have their own opinion and must follow ONE political organisation..."

No, retard...
You can't handle the fact that even wealthy non-Observant Jews are buying homes in Israel.

Daniyel

"you people"....

YOU PEOPLE?

"you people" is not a racist term and you definitely need some medical attention by think "you people" is offending while I relate to you and Beelzebub, so there you go- "you frauds"

In YOUR opinion....

And insulting me is just about what I have come to expect from you, especially when you are starting to struggle to regurgitate the usual BS.

So, I am a fraud now?

How so?

And, for the record, Beelzebub and I are not related in any way, there is no family connection, as far as I am aware. One thing we do share is the belief that Israel is wrong on so many levels and, if you care to look, although you won't bother because fact is something the eludes you, there are a great many people who believe that Israel is wrong... Want me to back that up? Go check out the UN Resolutions against Israel

The US cannot continue to standby and simply "condem" the illegal actions of the Israeli government...
Sure it can.

Just watch us.

And, after January 20, 2017, we won't even be 'condemning' any longer.

Not that we're even very sincere about that, come to think of it.

It's time for any Palestinian with an ounce of brains and two shekels to rub together, to get his people out of there.

So you support Genocide?
Nope.

I support population transfer, and expulsions.

Rather like what the Arabs of the region did to the Jews in their countries during the period 1948-1975.

The Jews have already cleared-out of Arab Palestine.

The Arabs now need to finish clearing out of Jewish Palestine.

1922-mandate_for_palestine.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back