Israel announces massive West Bank land grab

I am neither Muslim nor Jew... I am a human being living in a world of other human beings.

Atrocities occur on both sides on a daily basis... Neither side is right nor HAS a right to kill another human being.

I have always tried my very best to remain neutral in this ongoing conflict and taken a pragmatic view of the situation between Israel and Palestine/Gaza.

Over the past weeks/months I have not been able to maintain that neutrality.
A Misleading way to open a thread, claiming that you actually come out of neutrality trying to remain neutral, talking about 'human being living in a world of other human beings' continued by another sentence of how neutral you always tried to be, but you are now 'enlightened' - past progressively to the point of writing

Thanks danny...

Now, can you show me where it says, categorically, that I am neutral?
Get involved where? Israeli soldiers won't die to save the regimes of Anti-Israeli Arab states.

That makes no sense whatsoever.

Right, you expect Americans to die.
It is the 'American Interest to draw America in brighter lights in the ME.
Problem is, they already hate US.

Get involved where? Israeli soldiers won't die to save the regimes of Anti-Israeli Arab states.

And you believe the Muslims will stop at the Atlantic Ocean's Eastern shore.

As long as we keep our nose out, I don't believe they did 911 either.
Stupid post there Penelope,
7 July 2005 London bombings - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The Western Wall belongs to the Jews because King Solomon built it for the Jews to worship the Lord in.

Here come the Arab Muslims and wish to take over it and use it as a trophy.

What is the Palestinian connection to our Holy Temple, anyway??
In the other post, you proved you don't give a shit about human rights and in this post, you proved you're a selfish piece of shit.

Muslims have just as much a claim to that Wall as you do.

How so dildo wheb they have only been around for 1400 years. The wall has been a Jewish holy site for 1000 years before that. They have no claim to the wall at all

Really, how come only 40000 and their slaves came back when Cyrus freed them. That temple was destroyed, then King Cyrus paid to rebuild it, and then Herod did, where is it now, if people care about something they usually take care of it.

Destroyed again by the Romans leaving the western wall intact. Even when it was all there the Jews were not allowed entry to the Temple proper, but could only watch from afar as the priests paid homage to Yahwey. The muslims decided to make it the site of the last mosque spoken of in mohameds journey across the land on a winged horse. Then they let the place fall into disrepair because it had no significance in Islamic history. The carbuncle was destroyed in an earthquake twice and has been rebuilt many times because of shoddy builders. Now muslim children play football outside the mosque, and grab chunks of it to use as ammunition against the Israelis.

Now what was it you said about about caring for something ?

The Jews were without a temple more than with one. So now your saying the Muslims were shoddy builders? I do believe in those days it as the Jews who were the farmers, not builders or architects.

Stupid post there Danny...

Check out the numbers!!!

See the difference?

God you guys are good

"director of the Israeli intelligence agency Mossad, said that the agency's office in London was alerted to the impending attack at 8:43 am, six minutes before the first bomb detonated. The warning of a possible attack was a result of an investigation into an earlier terrorist bombing in Tel Aviv, which may have been related to the London bombings

The Western Wall belongs to the Jews because King Solomon built it for the Jews to worship the Lord in.

Here come the Arab Muslims and wish to take over it and use it as a trophy.

What is the Palestinian connection to our Holy Temple, anyway??
In the other post, you proved you don't give a shit about human rights and in this post, you proved you're a selfish piece of shit.

Muslims have just as much a claim to that Wall as you do.

How so dildo wheb they have only been around for 1400 years. The wall has been a Jewish holy site for 1000 years before that. They have no claim to the wall at all
Herod, who built the Wall and the Second Temple with Roman Engineering and taxes converted to Judaism when Rome decided to make him King of Judea...The Jews of his day hated him...Funny you should worship a site built by Rome and Herod both enemies of the Jews...

It was the site itself and the contents inside, not the building. The muslims have tried their hardest to find the original Ark and failed.

I know the Jews don't know where its at either. They took such good care of stuff. (Some day it may magically be found)

Well, now we know where you are coming from . . . . .:banghead:

Careful now, we don't want a brain injury.

God you guys are good

"director of the Israeli intelligence agency Mossad, said that the agency's office in London was alerted to the impending attack at 8:43 am, six minutes before the first bomb detonated. The warning of a possible attack was a result of an investigation into an earlier terrorist bombing in Tel Aviv, which may have been related to the London bombings
Where did you got that from? Anyway, this is the ultimate proof that Islamic Radicals won't stop in Israel, in fact, earlier terrorist bombing in Tel Aviv usually result with locating the Terrorist Organization whether global or not, different cells can be found anywhere, sadly you choose to blame Israel for warning, where 50 lives could be saved, and all that misery would've been prevented in the first place, if only.."you" were listening to Israel in the first place..
"When calamity befalls the world, it is first always felt by Jacob [Israel]."

God you guys are good

Where did you got that from? Anyway, this is the ultimate proof that Islamic Radicals won't stop in Israel, in fact, earlier terrorist bombing in Tel Aviv usually result with locating the Terrorist Organization whether global or not, different cells can be found anywhere, sadly you choose to blame Israel for warning, where 50 lives could be saved, and all that misery would've been prevented in the first place, if only.."you" were listening to Israel in the first place..

The article you gave me, I also find it odd Blair did all he could to put off a investigation of the incident. Sounds like you have no doubt that Israel can foretell the future. Oh if only we would of listened, but it was only a few mins in advance. What can one do in 6 mins.

God you guys are good

The article you gave me, I also find it odd Blair did all he could to put off a investigation of the incident. Sounds like you have no doubt that Israel can foretell the future. Oh if only we would of listened, but it was only a few mins in advance. What can one do in 6 mins.
Here is the first lesson in counter-terrorism
Time equals life, 1 second can be the one the terrorist will press the dud, or 3-6 bullets will be fired potentially to hit civilians in a crowded street.
6 minutes is enough to send 100 ambulances, split the crowd, block the roads to secure faster reaction, alert all nearby security guards/policemen, and of course expect the aftermath.

Well, Israel got nothing out of it.

Hamas both survived - which was their main objective - and showed that they could mess with the IDF and kill them.
Bit of a shock for the IDF, that was. :)

On top of that, Israel has lost strategically, with much of its international position eroded and concessions to Gaza necessary.

Yes. You don't like it. But there it is. :)

"Hamas both survived - which was their main objective..."

All kidding aside -- i don't know how to...feel about someone like you -- and a few others who actually stick-up for terrorists. trying to portray them as...some dignified group......You don't have plans to take a trip over there or to syria anytime soon ? lol. you stick up for a group of people that 'blow their body parts up with DYNAMITE.' EVIL. a demented, diabolical, inhumane act (no matter.. WHY) - whatever you are -- you're a bad person. that smiley face u may put before your posts.....it doesn't go with your profile pix. you were sounding like a brit (the "civiliSed/harboUring" ...but then, reading recent posts i felt, doesn't have that english-lilt to it. whatever....whoever, wherever...

a lowlife creep. a sniveling, scurvy little spider. or it's all an act.

All kidding aside -- i don't know how to...feel about someone like you -- and a few others who actually stick-up for terrorists. trying to portray them as...some dignified group......You don't have plans to take a trip over there or to syria anytime soon ? lol. you stick up for a group of people that 'blow their body parts up with DYNAMITE.' EVIL. a demented, diabolical, inhumane act (no matter.. WHY) - whatever you are -- you're a bad person. that smiley face u may put before your posts.....it doesn't go with your profile pix. you were sounding like a brit (the "civiliSed/harboUring" ...but then, reading recent posts i felt, doesn't have that english-lilt to it. whatever....whoever, wherever...

Getting kind of personal there aren't you? Man of God? Hmm. Rampant darkness there...
I'd like to see Netanyahu vaporized by an Iranian nuke. Does that offend you? Too bad.

Hamas both survived - which was their main objective - and showed that they could mess with the IDF and kill them.

On top of that, Israel has lost strategically, with much of its international position eroded and concessions to Gaza necessary.

You call people that were evicted from their homes and land and that now are trying to regain their land terrorists? The terrorists are the European Jews who because they were sent to death camps, found it OK to evict people from Palestine. People that had nothing to do with the harm the Germans inlicted on them.

Why don't you grow up and realize that the Palestinians are no more terrorists than the French Resistance attempting to regain their country.

You call people that were evicted from their homes and land and that now are trying to regain their land terrorists? The terrorists are the European Jews who because they were sent to death camps, found it OK to evict people from Palestine. People that had nothing to do with the harm the Germans inlicted on them.

Why don't you grow up and realize that the Palestinians are no more terrorists than the French Resistance attempting to regain their country.

French resistance? Yeah, well ok...

Let's not forget that Nelson Mandela was classified a terrorist!!!

I don't think Hamas is comparable to Nelson Mandella...during his time in prison, Mandella largely renounced violence as a method of change didn't he? He also pushed for reconciliation for the entire nation over vengeance. I don't see any indication of this sort of thing in Hamas.

But then again, Hamas is Hamas, and not representative of all Palestinians regardless of how hard some try to make it so.

He's calling Hamas terrorists. Because that's what they are.

Trying to get there homes back? What tactics have they used to achieve this goal?
Hundreds of suicide bombings during the second intifada? Thousands of rockets shot at the most militarized country in the region?
Are these the tactics they expect will make Israel cease to exist ?
Hamas = terrorists. Get over it. Stop whining about it.

The IDF are terrorists, much more than Hamas.

Hamas make some Israelis fear the small chance of a very large firework destroying their roof or killing a loved one,

The IDF make ALL Palestinians fear for their lives, property and livelihoods, in a very immediate sense, as the IDF strike anywhere at will, with utter ruthlessness, only mollified by their wish to present better to international media,

Forum List

Back