ISIS A Common eneny for Israeli's & Palestinians

"Hamas, to my great regret, is Israel's creation," says Mr. Cohen, a Tunisian-born Jew who worked in Gaza for more than two decades. Responsible for religious affairs in the region until 1994, Mr. Cohen watched the Islamist movement take shape, muscle aside secular Palestinian rivals and then morph into what is today Hamas, a militant group that is sworn to Israel's destruction.

Instead of trying to curb Gaza's Islamists from the outset, says Mr. Cohen, Israel for years tolerated and, in some cases, encouraged them as a counterweight to the secular nationalists of the Palestine Liberation Organization and its dominant faction, Yasser Arafat's Fatah. Israel cooperated with a crippled, half-blind cleric named Sheikh Ahmed Yassin,
How Israel Helped to Spawn Hamas

"Hamas, to my great regret, is Israel's creation," says Mr. Cohen, a Tunisian-born Jew who worked in Gaza for more than two decades. Responsible for religious affairs in the region until 1994, Mr. Cohen watched the Islamist movement take shape, muscle aside secular Palestinian rivals and then morph into what is today Hamas, a militant group that is sworn to Israel's destruction.

Instead of trying to curb Gaza's Islamists from the outset, says Mr. Cohen, Israel for years tolerated and, in some cases, encouraged them as a counterweight to the secular nationalists of the Palestine Liberation Organization and its dominant faction, Yasser Arafat's Fatah. Israel cooperated with a crippled, half-blind cleric named Sheikh Ahmed Yassin,
How Israel Helped to Spawn Hamas

OUTSTADING POST! Thank you for enlightening us. Let us all unite together in giving Israel credit for creating both Isis & Hamas. And let us Americans help Israel to do all we can to get them to just kill each other. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Is it possible that ISIS could unite Israeli's & Palestinians like never before?

ISIS threatens Hamas – but move could bring Israel & Palestine closer to fight common enemy

I suppose the best us American's & all the rest of the civilized peace loving world can hope for would be for Isis & Hamas to both win in killing each other. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY.

"Isis & Hamas"

=

=

"Is it possible that ISIS could unite Israeli's & Palestinians like never before..."

"Isis & Hamas"

sorry.

Is it possible that ISIS could unite Israeli's & Palestinians like never before?

ISIS threatens Hamas – but move could bring Israel & Palestine closer to fight common enemy

I suppose the best us American's & all the rest of the civilized peace loving world can hope for would be for Isis & Hamas to both win in killing each other. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY.

Why do you always envision the eventual elimination of the Palestinians MJ? What goes through that mind of yours? No one supports the elimination of the Jews in Palestine, just a just solution to the problem. Either a Palestinian state that is sovereign, or a combined secular, democratic state for Jews and non-Jews. What makes you so evil to envision the elimination of a people? It is a reasonable question, I think.

Why do you always envision the eventual elimination of the Palestinians MJ? What goes through that mind of yours? No one supports the elimination of the Jews in Palestine, just a just solution to the problem. Either a Palestinian state that is sovereign, or a combined secular, democratic state for Jews and non-Jews. What makes you so evil to envision the elimination of a people? It is a reasonable question, I think.

Any different to your elimination of the Jews by a demographically superior arab muslim force then. What you have posted as a wish of yours many times in the past, jet failing to take into account that the arab muslims have tried to eliminate the Jews many times in the past with superior numbers and failed.

If the UN had enforced international law in 1948 and told the arab muslims to live in peace or move then we would not have the problems we have today

HUH??? "Elimination of Palestinians"? No way. In fact I want the Palestinians to have their own Palestinian state with self determination away from any influence or control by Israel. Question is where to put it as no aurrounding Arab country will grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands. Do you think maybe Mecca might be a nice place for a Palestinian State?

HUH??? "Elimination of Palestinians"? No way. In fact I want the Palestinians to have their own Palestinian state with self determination away from any influence or control by Israel. Question is where to put it as no aurrounding Arab country will grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands. Do you think maybe Mecca might be a nice place for a Palestinian State?

“In fact I want the Palestinians to have their own Palestinian state with self determination away from any influence or control by Israel”

Oh well then...... …..there goes the neighborhood

Notice this Slob is condemning ISIS for NOT being the agressor against the Jewish State and trying to destroy and occupy it? I thought that was against " International Law" ! Just more proof the Rabid Pro Palestinians don't believe a word about what comes out of their own mouths

“In fact I want the Palestinians to have their own Palestinian state with self determination away from any influence or control by Israel”

Well let it be in some Arab country & not in the USA or Israel.

Notice this Slob is condemning ISIS for NOT being the agressor against the Jewish State and trying to destroy and occupy it? I thought that was against " International Law" ! Just more proof the Rabid Pro Palestinians don't believe a word about what comes out of their own mouths

"Notice this Slob is condemning ISIS for NOT being the agressor against the Jewish State..."

...it is very disturbing. fanger, very disturbing "Indeed."

It's called Palestinian mentality.

"Notice this Slob is condemning ISIS for NOT being the agressor against the Jewish State..."

I'm not condemning, just pointing out ISIS is an Israeli partner in crime

ISIS-palestinians-795x350.jpeg

hamas-2013_zpsd032045a.jpg.html

Last edited:

I'm not condemning, just pointing out ISIS is an Israeli partner in crime
Goofy islamo-conspiracy theories belong in a separate forum.

Forum List

Back