ISIS A Common eneny for Israeli's & Palestinians

"Hamas, to my great regret, is Israel's creation," says Mr. Cohen, a Tunisian-born Jew who worked in Gaza for more than two decades. Responsible for religious affairs in the region until 1994, Mr. Cohen watched the Islamist movement take shape, muscle aside secular Palestinian rivals and then morph into what is today Hamas, a militant group that is sworn to Israel's destruction.

Instead of trying to curb Gaza's Islamists from the outset, says Mr. Cohen, Israel for years tolerated and, in some cases, encouraged them as a counterweight to the secular nationalists of the Palestine Liberation Organization and its dominant faction, Yasser Arafat's Fatah. Israel cooperated with a crippled, half-blind cleric named Sheikh Ahmed Yassin,
How Israel Helped to Spawn Hamas

OUTSTADING POST! Thank you for enlightening us. Let us all unite together in giving Israel credit for creating both Isis & Hamas. And let us Americans help Israel to do all we can to get them to just kill each other. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

I think Isis and Hamas can turn on Israel and save us , the USA , 5 billion a year. Israel doesn't want peace and neither do you.

Notice this Slob is condemning ISIS for NOT being the agressor against the Jewish State and trying to destroy and occupy it? I thought that was against " International Law" ! Just more proof the Rabid Pro Palestinians don't believe a word about what comes out of their own mouths

"Notice this Slob is condemning ISIS for NOT being the agressor against the Jewish State..."

...it is very disturbing. fanger, very disturbing "Indeed."
I'm not condemning, just pointing out ISIS is an Israeli partner in crime
Goofy islamo-conspiracy theories belong in a separate forum.

Why isn't Isis attacking Israel? any ideas?

Is it possible that ISIS could unite Israeli's & Palestinians like never before?

ISIS threatens Hamas – but move could bring Israel & Palestine closer to fight common enemy

I suppose the best us American's & all the rest of the civilized peace loving world can hope for would be for Isis & Hamas to both win in killing each other. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY.

Why do you always envision the eventual elimination of the Palestinians MJ? What goes through that mind of yours? No one supports the elimination of the Jews in Palestine, just a just solution to the problem. Either a Palestinian state that is sovereign, or a combined secular, democratic state for Jews and non-Jews. What makes you so evil to envision the elimination of a people? It is a reasonable question, I think.

HUH??? "Elimination of Palestinians"? No way. In fact I want the Palestinians to have their own Palestinian state with self determination away from any influence or control by Israel. Question is where to put it as no aurrounding Arab country will grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands. Do you think maybe Mecca might be a nice place for a Palestinian State?

I suppose the best us American's & all the rest of the civilized peace loving world can hope for would be for Isis & Hamas to both win in killing each other. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY.

Why do you always envision the eventual elimination of the Palestinians MJ? What goes through that mind of yours? No one supports the elimination of the Jews in Palestine, just a just solution to the problem. Either a Palestinian state that is sovereign, or a combined secular, democratic state for Jews and non-Jews. What makes you so evil to envision the elimination of a people? It is a reasonable question, I think.

HUH??? "Elimination of Palestinians"? No way. In fact I want the Palestinians to have their own Palestinian state with self determination away from any influence or control by Israel. Question is where to put it as no aurrounding Arab country will grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands. Do you think maybe Mecca might be a nice place for a Palestinian State?

“In fact I want the Palestinians to have their own Palestinian state with self determination away from any influence or control by Israel”

Oh well then...... …..there goes the neighborhood

“In fact I want the Palestinians to have their own Palestinian state with self determination away from any influence or control by Israel”

Well let it be in some Arab country & not in the USA or Israel.

Lebanon and Jordan have Palestinians , but SA is just another rogue Zionist country.

"Hamas, to my great regret, is Israel's creation," says Mr. Cohen, a Tunisian-born Jew who worked in Gaza for more than two decades. Responsible for religious affairs in the region until 1994, Mr. Cohen watched the Islamist movement take shape, muscle aside secular Palestinian rivals and then morph into what is today Hamas, a militant group that is sworn to Israel's destruction.

Instead of trying to curb Gaza's Islamists from the outset, says Mr. Cohen, Israel for years tolerated and, in some cases, encouraged them as a counterweight to the secular nationalists of the Palestine Liberation Organization and its dominant faction, Yasser Arafat's Fatah. Israel cooperated with a crippled, half-blind cleric named Sheikh Ahmed Yassin,
How Israel Helped to Spawn Hamas

OUTSTADING POST! Thank you for enlightening us. Let us all unite together in giving Israel credit for creating both Isis & Hamas. And let us Americans help Israel to do all we can to get them to just kill each other. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

I think Isis and Hamas can turn on Israel and save us , the USA , 5 billion a year. Israel doesn't want peace and neither do you.

It would cost you much more if they did, you would find Americans dying by the thousands because they can no longer get any medication.

Notice this Slob is condemning ISIS for NOT being the agressor against the Jewish State and trying to destroy and occupy it? I thought that was against " International Law" ! Just more proof the Rabid Pro Palestinians don't believe a word about what comes out of their own mouths

"Notice this Slob is condemning ISIS for NOT being the agressor against the Jewish State..."

How do you know they aren't. But a look at a map might show you why

Well let it be in some Arab country & not in the USA or Israel.

Lebanon and Jordan have Palestinians , but SA is just another rogue Zionist country.

Where do you get your information from ?

Let us join together & pray ISIS does attack Israel so Israel can retaliate & put an end to ISIS for us Americans. Don't you agree? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Most likely Isis will split into factions for control & the terrorists of Isis will kill each other like what happened with the Palestinians.

Most likely Isis will split into factions for control & the terrorists of Isis will kill each other like what happened with the Palestinians.

"Retired Lt. General Michael Flynn, former U.S. special forces commander in Iraq and Afghanistan who was the country's highest ranking military intelligence official, says that the George W. Bush administration's Iraq war was a tremendous blunder that helped to create the self-proclaimed Islamic State, or ISIS.

"It was a huge error," Flynn said about the Iraq war in a detailed interview with German newspaper Der Spiegel published Sunday.

"As brutal as Saddam Hussein was, it was a mistake to just eliminate him," Flynn went on to say. "The same is true for Moammar Gadhafi and for Libya, which is now a failed state. The historic lesson is that it was a strategic failure to go into Iraq. History will not be and should not be kind with that decision."

Former Military Chief: Iraq War Was A 'Failure' That Helped Create ISIS

"Retired Lt. General Michael Flynn, former U.S. special forces commander in Iraq and Afghanistan who was the country's highest ranking military intelligence official, says that the George W. Bush administration's Iraq war was a tremendous blunder that helped to create the self-proclaimed Islamic State, or ISIS.

"It was a huge error," Flynn said about the Iraq war in a detailed interview with German newspaper Der Spiegel published Sunday.

"As brutal as Saddam Hussein was, it was a mistake to just eliminate him," Flynn went on to say. "The same is true for Moammar Gadhafi and for Libya, which is now a failed state. The historic lesson is that it was a strategic failure to go into Iraq. History will not be and should not be kind with that decision."

Now hold on there. That isn't funny like your usual comments. You're supposed to blame it on Israel. Not my country, dummy.

Now hold on there. That isn't funny like your usual comments. You're supposed to blame it on Israel. Not my country, dummy.

What country is your country? Surely not the U.S.A., which is my country.

Is it possible that ISIS could unite Israeli's & Palestinians like never before?

ISIS threatens Hamas – but move could bring Israel & Palestine closer to fight common enemy

This is what I've been saying for awhile now about providing a regional security for any new creation of Palestine. It needs to be provided by an alliance of neighbors to the new state. Including Egypt, Jordan and Israel.

It's a good sign that even Hamas is willing to discuss mutual aid when it comes to threats to their rule in Gaza.

Why OF COURSE the limited Israeli air raids into Syria have targeted "pro-Syrian Iranian forces".. Are you dense?
That's where the missiles are coming from that Israel doesn't want located anywhere close them in the middle of that chaos. Israel has no extended plans for joining the gang bang. Only wants to make sure that the new toys that Iran can afford (because of the phony nuclear deal) don't get aimed at them..

SO FREAKIN' WHAT?

ISIS never attacks Israel, because they have much much easier ground and loot to gain. Like taking all those American military supplies we left with the Iraqis.

Got any more silly questions or issues??

Yes.. ALL of our mistakes were to remove strongman leaders and leave voids. Both Rep and Dem admins are responsible. Going INTO Iraq didn't create ISIS, leaving it dysfunctional did.. We let the current LEADER OF ISIS --- al Baghdadi get out of prison when we turned the prisons over to the Iraqis. We had him contained. And Americans probably died in the effort to capture him and others that are NOW -- the leadership of ISIS..

Why OF COURSE the limited Israeli air raids into Syria have targeted "pro-Syrian Iranian forces".. Are you dense?
That's where the missiles are coming from that Israel doesn't want located anywhere close them in the middle of that chaos. Israel has no extended plans for joining the gang bang. Only wants to make sure that the new toys that Iran can afford (because of the phony nuclear deal) don't get aimed at them..

SO FREAKIN' WHAT?

ISIS never attacks Israel, because they have much much easier ground and loot to gain. Like taking all those American military supplies we left with the Iraqis.

Are you dense? Got any more silly questions or issues? just who do you think you are talking to?
we are discussing ISIS is in Syria, Not Iraq

Let us join together & pray ISIS does attack Israel so Israel can retaliate & put an end to ISIS for us Americans. Don't you agree? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Just a question...

Why is it that a large number of your posts start with the 'hope' that there will be attacks, killings, wars etc then you end your post with "let there be peace already"...?

ISIS is a much greater threat to Hamas than it is to Israel... At the moment...

I believe that ISIS are supported by the west, either directly or indirectly, and that does have a lot to do with ISIS leaving Israel alone... For ISIS to start causing 'problems' to Israel, with American weapons, would raise a lot of questions... More than the questions being asked now? Maybe...

However, ISIS clearly has grander plans than taking out Hamas, which, in my opinion, it has the weapons, the capabilities to do very easily...

A lot of what ISIS does/is doing, does not make a lot of sense in the grand scheme of things...

Just a question...

Why is it that a large number of your posts start with the 'hope' that there will be attacks, killings, wars etc then you end your post with "let there be peace already"...?

ISIS is a much greater threat to Hamas than it is to Israel... At the moment...

I believe that ISIS are supported by the west, either directly or indirectly, and that does have a lot to do with ISIS leaving Israel alone... For ISIS to start causing 'problems' to Israel, with American weapons, would raise a lot of questions... More than the questions being asked now? Maybe...

However, ISIS clearly has grander plans than taking out Hamas, which, in my opinion, it has the weapons, the capabilities to do very easily...

A lot of what ISIS does/is doing, does not make a lot of sense in the grand scheme of things...

Consider the facts. The only lasting peace ever established with Palestinians took Jordan's Black September to achieve it. That is why I suggest Israel should abandon their entire damn Zionist agenda of peace offerings, security fence & land concesssions & learn from Jordan, who know the Palestinians best & LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

SO FREAKIN' WHAT?

Are you dense? Got any more silly questions or issues? just who do you think you are talking to?
we are discussing ISIS is in Syria, Not Iraq

I was discussing that BIG FONT quote you put up there. It ASSUMED that Israel was supposed to take a LARGER role in Syria and at the same time -- ignored the very limited and PERFECTLY REASONABLE objectives that Israel has in flying missions into Syria. .

Most people could understand all that -- without the innuendo and conspiracy tones of whatever the fuck is that you read for information on the Mid East...

Forum List

Back