ISIS A Common eneny for Israeli's & Palestinians

So, beyond coming from Europe to colonize the place and evict/kill the native people, what additional atrocities are you proposing? Can you answer that?
Of course! "So far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied till their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the Jewish population." said Winston Churchill
Palistanians should update their list of "atrocities" - the present one is old, unbelievable and boring drivel. Marketing demands innovation!

So, beyond coming from Europe to colonize the place and evict/kill the native people, what additional atrocities are you proposing? Can you answer that?
Of course! "So far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied till their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the Jewish population." said Winston Churchill
Palistanians should update their list of "atrocities" - the present one is old, unbelievable and boring drivel. Marketing demands innovation!

Much of it came as soon as Israel turned the wasteland into a thriving metropolis. Suddenly we have hoards of Palestiniian squatters moving in to claim "it's our land."

Just propaganda that the source documents refute. Of 414,456 migrants to Palestine between 1920 and 1946, 376,415 were Jews.
Immigration 1920-1946.png

Survey of Palestine Vol.1, Berman Jewish Policy Archive.

A Survey of Palestine Volume 1 | Berman Jewish Policy Archive @ NYU Wagner

Let's get back on topic now - there is no need to rehash ancient history on a topic about ISIS as a common enemy to Israel and Palestine.

Let's get back on topic now - there is no need to rehash ancient history on a topic about ISIS as a common enemy to Israel and Palestine.

Thanks. ISIS is not just an enemy to Israeli's & Palestinians but to all of civilized humanity. I believe the way to defeat & destroy them is to do all we can to split them into factions for control so they will just kill each other like we witnessed among the Palestinians with Fatah & Hamas.

I do not decide the font size When I copy/paste an article of interest.
ISIS appears to be helping Israel, and vice versa Israel has a 500 bed hospital in the Golan just to treat wounded rebels
ISIS never attacks anything israeli, care to comment on that, Not the FONT size

I told you -- ISIS has much more lucrative and easy targets to capture first. They're smarter than you are apparently in that regard. They can save Israel, Jordan and Egypt for 2017 or so.. Have you looked at their plans and schedule? What makes you a Field Marshall General?

ISIS has hurt Muslim communities throughout the world. Especially in Syria against their own Muslim people. Let us all join together in peace to do whatever it takes to prevent having to isolate & move all Muslims out of our country. We need to find ways to unite with good Muslims against our common enemy. If this terrorist trend is not soon defeated, look forward to Donald Trump as our next president.

ISIS has hurt Muslim communities throughout the world. Especially in Syria against their own Muslim people. Let us all join together in peace to do whatever it takes to prevent having to isolate & move all Muslims out of our country. We need to find ways to unite with good Muslims against our common enemy. If this terrorist trend is not soon defeated, look forward to Donald Trump as our next president.

Good Muslims throughout the world are reluctant to speak out against the likes of ISIS, Hamas, Hezbollah & all the other radical Islamic terrorist groups out of fear for their own lives. Consider what happens when a Palestinian speaks well of Israel.

I do not decide the font size When I copy/paste an article of interest.
ISIS appears to be helping Israel, and vice versa Israel has a 500 bed hospital in the Golan just to treat wounded rebels
ISIS never attacks anything israeli, care to comment on that, Not the FONT size

I told you -- ISIS has much more lucrative and easy targets to capture first. They're smarter than you are apparently in that regard. They can save Israel, Jordan and Egypt for 2017 or so.. Have you looked at their plans and schedule? What makes you a Field Marshall General?

So true. When & if ISIS ever takes on Israel, that will be the end of ISIS.

If all the radical Islamic terrorists continue killing us infidels all over the world, our next president will be Donald Trump. Gosh I wonder how the Palestinians & their supporters would like that?

If all the radical Islamic terrorists continue killing us infidels all over the world, our next president will be Donald Trump. Gosh I wonder how the Palestinians & their supporters would like that?

If Trump becomes the next president, I am not sure Jews will be celebrating.

“If you are a Jew, you should be very afraid of Donald Trump”

“If you are a Jew, you should be very afraid of Donald Trump”

It is true that Bibi publically condemned Trump & pissed him off for wanting to do away with all Muslims.

Although I blame Nutandyahoo for fueling this endless conflict with Palestinians with his damn Zionist agenda of peace offerings, security fence & land concessions keeping Palestinians in Israel, I do respect him for defending Islam as a religion & pissing Trump off by doing so.

Netanyahu condemns Trump’s Muslim ban

[
You really don't get it, do you. LOL

Oh now I get it. It was just another Zionist plot to make the Palestinians & their supporters believe that Nutandyahoo is a cool guy who doesn't want to ban Muslims from Israel. Right Monte? Heh Heh!

[

Oh now I get it. It was just another Zionist plot to make the Palestinians & their supporters believe that Nutandyahoo is a cool guy who doesn't want to ban Muslims from Israel. Right Monte? Heh Heh!

Netanyahu has nothing to do with how many American Jew's feel about Trump.

One of a very few times I have to agree with Nutandyahoo. I cannot & wil not condone doing to Muslims in this day & age what we did to the Japanese during WWll.

MJB12741, et al,

Well, we have to evaluate each set of conditions equally.

Netanyahu has nothing to do with how many American Jew's feel about Trump.
One of a very few times I have to agree with Nutandyahoo. I cannot & wil not condone doing to Muslims in this day & age what we did to the Japanese during WWll.
(COMMENT)

There are two major concepts relative to the maintenance and deployment of nuclear weapon. They are relatively simple.

* Deterrence: Is based on the maintenance of a deterrent that the Hostile Opponent believes will be unleashed under set criteria and condition. One such stand is (of course) MAD. The deterrence is Zero if the opposing force does not believe it will ever be deployed.

* Last Resort: This is a "Red Line" which is seldom discussed. But the idea is that casualties and destruction are so devastating that the only two remain options are either: Surrender or WMD Deployment

* Proportional Response/Last Mission Response: These are similar, but one usually replaces the other. In this practical case, the opposing force launches one WMD at a target, then the response will be similar. This response also addresses the case where the deployment will end the conflict as opposed to a cost too high to pay. In the case of the "Last Mission," sometime known as the point of "No Hope" (this being in response to total devastation, national loss of sovereignty, and the case of unsustainable mass casualties), the entire WMD capability is launch simultaneously.

This is a very difficult moral and philosophical discussion.

Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back