ISIS A Common eneny for Israeli's & Palestinians

[
You really don't get it, do you. LOL

Oh now I get it. It was just another Zionist plot to make the Palestinians & their supporters believe that Nutandyahoo is a cool guy who doesn't want to ban Muslims from Israel. Right Monte? Heh Heh!

Netanyahu has nothing to do with how many American Jew's feel about Trump.

One of a very few times I have to agree with Nutandyahoo. I cannot & wil not condone doing to Muslims in this day & age what we did to the Japanese during WWll.

Nuking the Palestinians would be nuking the Israelis, they live too close to each other. Plus, it doesn't take too many Pakistani nukes to obliterate Israel should Israel be crazy enough to attempt nuking Muslims.

If all the radical Islamic terrorists continue killing us infidels all over the world, our next president will be Donald Trump. Gosh I wonder how the Palestinians & their supporters would like that?

If Trump becomes the next president, I am not sure Jews will be celebrating.

“If you are a Jew, you should be very afraid of Donald Trump”

“If you are a Jew, you should be very afraid of Donald Trump”

They will soon put him in his place, and it wont be a pretty battle for all of the US

[

Oh now I get it. It was just another Zionist plot to make the Palestinians & their supporters believe that Nutandyahoo is a cool guy who doesn't want to ban Muslims from Israel. Right Monte? Heh Heh!

One of a very few times I have to agree with Nutandyahoo. I cannot & wil not condone doing to Muslims in this day & age what we did to the Japanese during WWll.

Nuking the Palestinians would be nuking the Israelis, they live too close to each other. Plus, it doesn't take too many Pakistani nukes to obliterate Israel should Israel be crazy enough to attempt nuking Muslims.

Nor does it take many Indian nukes to wipe out the muslim cities in Pakistan, which is what stops Pakistan every time they make the threat of nuclear attack.

[

I said this: "One of a very few times I have to agree with Nutandyahoo. I cannot & wil not condone doing to Muslims in this day & age what we did to the Japanese during WWll."

And this is your reply: "Nuking the Palestinians would be nuking the Israelis, they live too close to each other. Plus, it doesn't take too many Pakistani nukes to obliterate Israel should Israel be crazy enough to attempt nuking Muslims."

Oh Monte, you are a blast!

[

I said this: "One of a very few times I have to agree with Nutandyahoo. I cannot & wil not condone doing to Muslims in this day & age what we did to the Japanese during WWll."

And this is your reply: "Nuking the Palestinians would be nuking the Israelis, they live too close to each other. Plus, it doesn't take too many Pakistani nukes to obliterate Israel should Israel be crazy enough to attempt nuking Muslims."

Isn't it annoying when you have to accept facts. It is hilarious watching you respond. LOL

[

Isn't it annoying when you have to accept facts. It is hilarious watching you respond. LOL

I don't find that annoying at all. Why do you?

The USA & our allied nations shoiuld work to gain Muslim support from our respective countries to condemn & fight ISIS.

Forum List

Back