So lets just hear and see the Israel side of things,

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Israel meets with Google and YouTube to discuss censoring Palestinian videos

Wednesday, 25 November 2015 13:29

Israel’s Deputy Foreign Minister Tzipi Hotovely has met with representatives of YouTube and Google to discuss ways to cooperate in what she calls the fight against “inciting violence and terrorism”.

Israel’s Maariv newspaper reported yesterday that Hotovely agreed to work with Google and YouTube in order to establish a joint working mechanism to monitor and prevent the publication of “inflammatory material” originating in the Palestinian terriroties.

Since the latest escalation of violence between Palestinians and Israeli security services that erupted at the beginning of October, many people have been sharing videos depicting Israeli aggression towards Palestinians to highlight the Palestinian perspective of the conflict. London-based Arab newspaper Al-Araby Al-Jadeed has expressed concerns that the meetings suggest moves towards censoring Palestinian material on the part of the Israeli state.

So this is how the Jew controlled media works, they censor whoever is anti them. This is how freedom of speech is censored by the Jews. The censor their war crimes. America , hang on to your voice, as this is the wave of the future, we can see it play out on the News and in papers now. I want to see the Palestinian videos, but some day I guess they will just be "no more".

Israel’s Deputy Foreign Minister Tzipi Hotovely has met with representatives of YouTube and Google to discuss ways to cooperate in what she calls the fight against “inciting violence and terrorism”.

Israel’s Maariv newspaper reported yesterday that Hotovely agreed to work with Google and YouTube in order to establish a joint working mechanism to monitor and prevent the publication of “inflammatory material” originating in the Palestinian terriroties.

Since the latest escalation of violence between Palestinians and Israeli security services that erupted at the beginning of October, many people have been sharing videos depicting Israeli aggression towards Palestinians to highlight the Palestinian perspective of the conflict. London-based Arab newspaper Al-Araby Al-Jadeed has expressed concerns that the meetings suggest moves towards censoring Palestinian material on the part of the Israeli state.

So this is how the Jew controlled media works, they censor whoever is anti them. This is how freedom of speech is censored by the Jews. The censor their war crimes. America , hang on to your voice, as this is the wave of the future, we can see it play out on the News and in papers now. I want to see the Palestinian videos, but some day I guess they will just be "no more".

You don't know what you are talking about once again, this is common practise around the world to bring a halt to racism and incitement to violence. It is already law in many parts of Europe that you cant post anti semitic videos or propaganda and not face arrest, the internet companies face being taken to court and forced into disclosing all details of the originating computer to the police so they can take action.

So you lose again in your attempts at inciting racial and religious hatred and intolerance on this board. Can the mods remove this post as it is a blatant act of incitement to violence

You don't know what you are talking about once again, this is common practise around the world to bring a halt to racism and incitement to violence. It is already law in many parts of Europe that you cant post anti semitic videos or propaganda and not face arrest, the internet companies face being taken to court and forced into disclosing all details of the originating computer to the police so they can take action.

So you lose again in your attempts at inciting racial and religious hatred and intolerance on this board. Can the mods remove this post as it is a blatant act of incitement to violence
I watch a lot of youtube and I post a lot of youtube. I don't recall seeing anything antisemitic.

Just to be fair, I pass over videos that have questionable titles.

What a loser....

So you want to try and control freedom of speech when it's against your zionut bigotry!

There is NO "incitement to violence" in posting an informative link...

Stop your crying and grow up Phoney!

One must always get both sides of a story to really get an understanding, and well Israel wants to censor the Palestinian side.

This is like the media on TV not reporting on dead Palestinians , but report everything about how the Palestinians are attacking Jews in Israel. All one sided.

I also read how Israel broke into a radio station in Gaza or the W. Bank and destroyed equip, now don't ask for a link, I read it on a Palestinian site, so its not relevant and I do not remember when that was but within the last months. but you know , who cares. Its always the Palestinians fault. I am not saying that everything the Palestinians say is true nor not exaggerated, but the point is, I should be able to hear both sides of the issue.

I watch a lot of youtube and I post a lot of youtube. I don't recall seeing anything antisemitic.

Yet you still post anti semitic you tube videos, so much for your not seeing anti Semitism. Is this because you don't understand what anti Semitism is ?

What a loser....

So you want to try and control freedom of speech when it's against your zionut bigotry!

No not control free speech but control racist incitement to violence. Would you allow the same to be done to muslims and incite even more hatred and racism. Allow fitna to be shown without any reprisals by the muslims, comic book pictures of mo,mad and his actions. How about drawings of muslim violence that shows the truth and reality of the cult ?

One must always get both sides of a story to really get an understanding, and well Israel wants to censor the Palestinian side.

This is like the media on TV not reporting on dead Palestinians , but report everything about how the Palestinians are attacking Jews in Israel. All one sided.

I also read how Israel broke into a radio station in Gaza or the W. Bank and destroyed equip, now don't ask for a link, I read it on a Palestinian site, so its not relevant and I do not remember when that was but within the last months. but you know , who cares. Its always the Palestinians fault. I am not saying that everything the Palestinians say is true nor not exaggerated, but the point is, I should be able to hear both sides of the issue.

Is this like the many thousands of pictures of dead "Palestinian" children and not one picture of a dead Jewish child. Or the blame being placed on Israel for starting the wars because they would not lie done and await the exercutioners, preferring to defend aqgainst the violence and terrorism. How about the 2000 illegal WMD's fired at Israel last year that was not reported on, but the response to the WMD's was blown out of proportion. Is that your idea of hearing both sides ?

Israel wants to enforce the UN charter and resolutions that make the Palestinian videos illegal and a war crime, when it should be the UN doing it

Yet you still post anti semitic you tube videos, so much for your not seeing anti Semitism. Is this because you don't understand what anti Semitism is ?
How about re-posting one of my "antisemitic videos" so I know what you mean?

What a loser....

No not control free speech but control racist incitement to violence. Would you allow the same to be done to muslims and incite even more hatred and racism. Allow fitna to be shown without any reprisals by the muslims, comic book pictures of mo,mad and his actions. How about drawings of muslim violence that shows the truth and reality of the cult ?

Israel meeting Google and YouTube is "incitement to violence"?

Do explain!

Jore opeeeenion duz not matter. Vee are IsNtReal, The Chosen(self chosen). Vee do vut vee vant with permission from our G_d ( somebody svend us free keyboards or vee call Sampson and blow joo upp !).
G-d(fvucking keyboard) gavez us Goy to serve us. Get serving and go kill those fvucking Muslims. Vee need more free real estate. Give it to us you fucking stupid animals ! Vee control Jewmerikka. Didjoo svend the check yet ?

I don't save them as that is the actions of a loser, but any that come from a Palestinian source are usually anti semitic.

What a loser....

Do explain!

Waste of time as you cant understand the original post even. it is the content of the videos that is anti semitic and not the meeting between the parties. The videos also incite violence.

I don't save them as that is the actions of a loser, but any that come from a Palestinian source are usually anti semitic.
Nice duck!

Nice duck!

No such thing as they all taste foul.

What a loser....

Do explain!

Waste of time as you cant understand the original post even. it is the content of the videos that is anti semitic and not the meeting between the parties. The videos also incite violence.

Ooppss another Phoney fail...

Spreads his paid per post BS and cannot support it...

Says a lot about the mentality of your mentality...

$$ over reality!

There is no "incitement to violence" either in the OP or the video... And you have failed to support your lies...

You really don't get any better and I bet your paymasters are getting bored with you now!

Israel’s Deputy Foreign Minister Tzipi Hotovely has met with representatives of YouTube and Google to discuss ways to cooperate in what she calls the fight against “inciting violence and terrorism”. ...
Baaaad indeed, suppressing the palistanian sex drive (in times when cellphones and porn march together, and believe you me, palistanians consume porn in pornographic proportions!) to get as many jewish girls raped, or, at least, attain 72 virgins trying to get the former, is very rayciss, of course.

Can the mods remove this post as it is a blatant act of incitement to violence

Actually I feel the same way every single time Penelope creates or posts a thread.

But seriously, the wording in the article leaves a bit to be understood. they mention that some are posting videos of Israeli's vs Palestinians, but doesn't say that those are the ones they want censored. the article also leaves out the music and other videos asking Palestinians to go out and stab, shoot, or run over Israeli's which would be the ones they want censored.

I say the article plays right into 'loope's twisted version of the truth.

Criticizing Israel has nothing to do with anti-Semitism.

There is only one cause of all the violence............the occupation.

Palestinian's are sick of being occupied! All they want, is the same freedoms everyone else enjoys.

Actually I feel the same way every single time Penelope creates or posts a thread.

But seriously, the wording in the article leaves a bit to be understood. they mention that some are posting videos of Israeli's vs Palestinians, but doesn't say that those are the ones they want censored. the article also leaves out the music and other videos asking Palestinians to go out and stab, shoot, or run over Israeli's which would be the ones they want censored.

I say the article plays right into 'loope's twisted version of the truth.
You think Penelope should be censored? Have her voice silenced because you don't like what she said?

That's about as un-American as it gets.

Forum List

Back