Is this forum all right wingers?

Yes it's true. Most people here are conservative. That's because to be here you have to have a computer, which means you have to have a job to pay for it, and you have to be educated enough to know how to type some, work buttons and a mouse. That usually leaves most liberals behind.

first three posters are Righties :p

By the time you posted it was 3 lefties and 3 righties...

I'd say the board is about 65% right 35% left. Why I think that is true is because lefties are more emotion driven rather than factual driven... meaning feeling like Obama is good and Mitt is bad is enough for most liberals, no homework needed, no polices debated.

thats why cons rarely use links to back-up their zaney assertions unless their backs are against the wall? :eusa_boohoo:

right wing is not the same thing as conservative and there are at least 2 types of conservative. Most right wingers are social conservatives however few are actually fiscal conservatives.

personally, I consider myself a fiscally conservative and socially moderate. The fiscal conservative side is what seems to come out the most here.

I consider myself socially liberal and fiscally conservative.

I was against The Patriot Act, TARP, the Iraq invasion/occupation and the way most of the bailout was spent.
And I do not believe that any corp is too big to let fail.

What the heck happend to PAYGO? That seemed to be working.

This is what I think most people in the US are, but we get people like Bush and Obama that say they will do just as we want yet seem to do the opposite. Instead of being divided by bad policy we are divided by race by Democrats, instead of being divided by bad policy we are divided by sexuality by Republicans… Instead of being divided by policy we are divided by politicians claiming the other side would be worse.

No. We have leftists,liberals,neo cons,Libertarians,Anarcho-Capitalists,minarchists...Course a lot of the neo cons seem like fascists to me.

Fascism is an ultra left system, conservatives want as little to do with that as possible.

I don't see how its a left system but anyways this is what a lot of neo cons obviously enjoy and want...they may deny it but that's what we have now and will have under Romney if he is elected

Corporatocracy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fascism is a system of gov't control but not ownership of the means of production. Conservatives want nothing to do with that, they want as little gov't control or intervention as possible. Myself, I'm a bit more moderate, I dislike gov't intervention but it is necessary to preclude the dishonest and unfair practices that would occur if there was no regulation at all.

Yes it's true. Most people here are conservative. That's because to be here you have to have a computer, which means you have to have a job to pay for it, and you have to be educated enough to know how to type some, work buttons and a mouse. That usually leaves most liberals behind.

I'd say the board is about 65% right 35% left. Why I think that is true is because lefties are more emotion driven rather than factual driven... meaning feeling like Obama is good and Mitt is bad is enough for most liberals, no homework needed, no polices debated.

thats why cons rarely use links to back-up their zaney assertions unless their backs are against the wall? :eusa_boohoo:

Hey I didn't say Republicans are perfect or even decent, I just gave an opinion about why I feel less liberal minded people visit internet forums. Almost every single liberal friend/person I talked politics with has almost no idea why they feel the way they do… Almost all liberal minded people I have talked to that pay attention fucking hate Obama and we agree on almost everything, how we get to the answer seems different, but the answers are still the same.

For the record, in person there are only 2 liberal minded people I know that actually talk politics and not just repeat dated talking points and "alll I know is" or "yeah but I feel we can do much better." People that actually look at policy that are liberals is a very small %, so less are on boards like there.

Last edited:
SOOOOooo.... You think Mussolini and Hitler were "lefties"?

He forgets that despite his own personal beliefs most Conservatives couldn't care less about granting more freedoms to people.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights...."

Please show me where it says rights can be 'granted'? Oh... it doesn't. No one can 'grant' you something that you already possess. What we can do, however, is stop government from taking those rights away... at least, we could, if the left would stop doing what's 'best' for everyone and focus on the founding principles of this nation.

When has the right ever stopped the government from taking away rights? They're the ones enabling the government to take away rights. They have brought us the TSA, DHS, Patriot act, torture, extraordinary rendition, free speech zones, and warrantless wiretaps.

No. We have leftists,liberals,neo cons,Libertarians,Anarcho-Capitalists,minarchists...Course a lot of the neo cons seem like fascists to me.

Fascism is an ultra left system, conservatives want as little to do with that as possible.

I don't see how its a left system but anyways this is what a lot of neo cons obviously enjoy and want...they may deny it but that's what we have now and will have under Romney if he is elected

exactly. the status quo, one-hand-washes-the-other, revolving door employment, screw future generations, scenario.

Last edited:
SOOOOooo.... You think Mussolini and Hitler were "lefties"?

He forgets that despite his own personal beliefs most Conservatives couldn't care less about granting more freedoms to people.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights...."

Please show me where it says rights can be 'granted'? Oh... it doesn't. No one can 'grant' you something that you already possess. What we can do, however, is stop government from taking those rights away... at least, we could, if the left would stop doing what's 'best' for everyone and focus on the founding principles of this nation.
No can do. People can't be trusted to make the right decisions, and need liberals to run their lives for them.

When fascism comes to America, it will be carrying a protest sign and screeching, "It's for the children!!"

So, how's that selective perception thing working out for you?

Fascism is a system of gov't control but not ownership of the means of production. Conservatives want nothing to do with that, they want as little gov't control or intervention as possible. Myself, I'm a bit more moderate, I dislike gov't intervention but it is necessary to preclude the dishonest and unfair practices that would occur if there was no regulation at all.
According to the left, that means you kiss rich people's ass and are racist.

I don't understand it, either. That's just what they've convinced themselves of. In their defense, though, I will say they're both gullible and stupid.

No can do. People can't be trusted to make the right decisions, and need liberals to run their lives for them.

When fascism comes to America, it will be carrying a protest sign and screeching, "It's for the children!!"

:lol:

Do you speak on behalf of all Americans?

I have tons of statistical evidence that show there are loads of Americans that couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag.

When has the right ever stopped the government from taking away rights? They're the ones enabling the government to take away rights. They have brought us the TSA, DHS, Patriot act, torture, extraordinary rendition, free speech zones, and warrantless wiretaps.
Real quick refutation:

Free speech zone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Protest zones" were used during the 1992 and 1996 United States presidential nominating conventions[7]
Free speech zones have been used for non-political purposes. Through 1990s, the San Francisco International Airport played host to a steady stream of religious groups (Hare Krishnas in particular), preachers, and beggars. The city considered whether this public transportation hub was required to host free speech, and to what extent. As a compromise, two "free speech booths" were installed in the South Terminal, and groups wishing to speak but not having direct business at the airport were directed there. These booths still exist, although permits are required to access the booths.[8]​

exactly. the status quo, one-hand-washes-the-other, revolving door employment, screw future generations, scenario.
Oh, you mean like Obama increasing the debt to repay Dem party donors with vast piles of tax dollars?

I have tons of statistical evidence that show there are loads of Americans that couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag.
You're asking the wrong guy. I was channeling liberals.

I know, and it seems obvious that you feel everyone can make the right decisions.

Unless you have no opinion, which makes posting on the topic seem odd.

I know, and it seems obvious that you feel everyone can make the right decisions.

More people can make the right decisions than the left believes.

Of course, what the left believes the right decision is is keeping the left in power.

"When fascism comes to America, it will come wrapped in the flag and waving a cross." - H. L. Mencken

More people can make the right decisions than the left believes.

Of course, what the left believes the right decision is is keeping the left in power.

And less can make as many proper decisions as the right believes.

A perfect example is the Right chiding the first lady for 'telling me how to feed my kids', despite the obvious evidence that obesity is destroying the health of many kids.

If it doesn't apply to you, ignore it.

Forum List

Back