Is this forum all right wingers?

No. We have leftists,liberals,neo cons,Libertarians,Anarcho-Capitalists,minarchists...Course a lot of the neo cons seem like fascists to me.

Fascism is an ultra left system, conservatives want as little to do with that as possible.

SOOOOooo.... You think Mussolini and Hitler were "lefties"?

He forgets that despite his own personal beliefs most Conservatives couldn't care less about granting more freedoms to people.

No. We have leftists,liberals,neo cons,Libertarians,Anarcho-Capitalists,minarchists...Course a lot of the neo cons seem like fascists to me.

Fascism is an ultra left system, conservatives want as little to do with that as possible.

They were both dictators that used what system was at hand to gain and maintain power.

Yes it's true. Most people here are conservative. That's because to be here you have to have a computer, which means you have to have a job to pay for it, and you have to be educated enough to know how to type some, work buttons and a mouse. That usually leaves most liberals behind.

I don't see how its a left system but anyways this is what a lot of neo cons obviously enjoy and want...they may deny it but that's what we have now and will have under Romney if he is elected

Corporatocracy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

first three posters are Righties :p

By the time you posted it was 3 lefties and 3 righties...

I'd say the board is about 65% right 35% left. Why I think that is true is because lefties are more emotion driven rather than factual driven... meaning feeling like Obama is good and Mitt is bad is enough for most liberals, no homework needed, no polices debated.

first three posters are Righties :p

By the time you posted it was 3 lefties and 3 righties...

I'd say the board is about 65% right 35% left. Why I think that is true is because lefties are more emotion driven rather than factual driven... meaning feeling like Obama is good and Mitt is bad is enough for most liberals, no homework needed, no polices debated.

The righties are more fear and faith driven.

Everyone here should read this:[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Liberal-Fascism-American-Mussolini-Politics/dp/0385511841/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1346273920&sr=8-1&keywords=liberal+fascism]Amazon.com: Liberal Fascism: The Secret History of the American Left, From Mussolini to the Politics of Meaning (9780385511841): Jonah Goldberg: Books[/ame]

He forgets that despite his own personal beliefs most Conservatives couldn't care less about granting more freedoms to people.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights...."

Please show me where it says rights can be 'granted'? Oh... it doesn't. No one can 'grant' you something that you already possess. What we can do, however, is stop government from taking those rights away... at least, we could, if the left would stop doing what's 'best' for everyone and focus on the founding principles of this nation.

Yes it's true. Most people here are conservative. That's because to be here you have to have a computer, which means you have to have a job to pay for it, and you have to be educated enough to know how to type some, work buttons and a mouse. That usually leaves most liberals behind.

You'd think based on the above post that partisan generalizations are also required, but that's not actually the case.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights...."

Please show me where it says rights can be 'granted'? Oh... it doesn't. No one can 'grant' you something that you already possess. What we can do, however, is stop government from taking those rights away... at least, we could, if the left would stop doing what's 'best' for everyone and focus on the founding principles of this nation.

He forgets that despite his own personal beliefs most Conservatives couldn't care less about retaining freedoms for people.

There, I fixed it for you. :thup:

Forum List

Back