Is this forum all right wingers?

Yes it's true. Most people here are conservative. That's because to be here you have to have a computer, which means you have to have a job to pay for it, and you have to be educated enough to know how to type some, work buttons and a mouse. That usually leaves most liberals behind.

You'd think based on the above post that partisan generalizations are also required, but that's not actually the case.

No, but they are quite the time-savers.

appears to be about 90+% to the right..

lol..

And the site is hosted in Texas!

Actually most of the people are not "Right" but principled!
For example I continual reference the practical values of the principle that if more of us did unto others what we would want others to do unto us the world would be better.
A specific practical illustration is that there is a superior law to man's law and that is laws of physics. If we spent as much money on teaching the practical values of common sense as we do on global warming, we wouldn't have global warming!
If for example we were taught from pre-school YOU CAN'T physical stop a car if you are texting! That maybe at first silly BUT how stupid is it that we have to have law that will prohibit texting while driving! DUH!!! Common sense should stop more of us!
But why are we not beat over the head as we have been with "global warming" everyone, green days, pre-school kids taught about global warming BUT not practical common sense!

But we have stupid idiotic people who say.."well if they make it a law against texting while driving i'll obey it"! AGAIN A BIG DUH!!! Why would it take a law to have common sense!

So instead of being a "Right" or "conservative" I'm a "principled" contributor. If a post addresses common sense, do unto others illustrations REGARDLESS where it comes from I'll strongly endorse!

It just so happens most conservatives, Rights... are able to understand the "Golden Rule" better then others primarily because they've experienced the benefits of common sense!

right wing is not the same thing as conservative and there are at least 2 types of conservative. Most right wingers are social conservatives however few are actually fiscal conservatives.
Truer words have never been spoken.

lol..

You appear to be in the red, pole smoker

oh another loser that stays up late looking at his rep on usmessageboard!

hahaha

dood you must be a tardbook (thats facebook for all you tards!) addict as well!
Many of the main hosting companies have servers in TeXX-A$$.

The righties are more fear and faith driven.
You got THAT right Jack.

We had 8 years of fear, Fear, FEAR!!!

Remember this...?

a136_terror_alert_system_2050081722-16697.jpg%3Fw%3D600

Which basically meant this...

homeland-security-advisory-system-terro-threat-warning-janet-napolitano-sad-hill-news.jpg

Karl Rove would instruct Bush to trot those out on da teevee whenever things were getting too hot for him politically.

Gotta keep 'em scurred ya see!!!

I will NEVER forget that regime....NEVER!!!

And Mint Raw Money wants to go RIGHT back to that.

No sir ree Bob.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights...."

Please show me where it says rights can be 'granted'? Oh... it doesn't. No one can 'grant' you something that you already possess. What we can do, however, is stop government from taking those rights away... at least, we could, if the left would stop doing what's 'best' for everyone and focus on the founding principles of this nation.
No can do. People can't be trusted to make the right decisions, and need liberals to run their lives for them.

When fascism comes to America, it will be carrying a protest sign and screeching, "It's for the children!!"

"When fascism comes to America, it will come wrapped in the flag and waving a cross." - H. L. Mencken
Yeah, he was wrong there.

The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.

– H.L. Mencken

Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority.
It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made
to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions.
There are men in all ages who mean to govern well,
but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters
. . . . . but they mean to be masters.

- Noah Webster

There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not want merely because you think it would be good for him.

– Robert Heinlein

If you are not free to choose wrongly and irresponsibly, you are not free at all.

– Jacob Hornberger

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

– C. S. Lewis

Nah, it only leans to the right and far right. Plenty of folks here from right of center to far loony left have a lot of fun kicking their asses. Of course some would turn it into Hannitty or StormFront or Libertarian Central if possible, but screw em if they can't take opposition.

lol..

Last edited:
I know, and it seems obvious that you feel everyone can make the right decisions.

Unless you have no opinion, which makes posting on the topic seem odd.

More people can make the right decisions than the left believes.

Of course, what the left believes the right decision is is keeping the left in power.

And less can make as many proper decisions as the right believes.

A perfect example is the Right chiding the first lady for 'telling me how to feed my kids', despite the obvious evidence that obesity is destroying the health of many kids.

If it doesn't apply to you, ignore it.
I do, except when I'm threatened by use of government force.

Did you know I no longer have the freedom to decide I don't want health insurance? Somebody made that decision for me, regardless of my views, simply because they know what's best for me.

All that daves is dave.

You amaze. "Someone" decided, regardless of your views, that the speed limits must be set at whatever. "Someone" decided by majority, regardless of your views, that Obama would be president.

You live in a plural, diverse democracy.

Get the heck over your simple-head, self-centered personality.

Idiot, you're out-numbered.

This is a center-right country.

If not for blacks voting for Obamination because it was "hip," we would have a Republican POTUS right now.

lol..

Idiot, you're out-numbered.

This is a center-right country.

If not for blacks voting for Obamination because it was "hip," we would have a Republican POTUS right now.

Because we all know that blah people normally vote in droves for Republicans and those silly blahs just got distracted and confused by the color of Obama's skin in 2008.

All that daves is dave.

You amaze. "Someone" decided, regardless of your views, that the speed limits must be set at whatever. "Someone" decided by majority, regardless of your views, that Obama would be president.

Hush, boy. Grown ups and liberals are talking.

lol..

You can go anywhere on the internet if the forum is open discussion about politics and not geared specifically toward third party or democrats the percentage of rw's to lw's will always be skewed to rw's. I'm not really sure why. I myself have conservative tendencies.

You are the quintessential issue with libertarianism. When you write, folks realize that it is inherently broken as a philosophy. So are you as a person.

All that daves is dave.

Hush, boy. Grown ups and liberals are talking.

lol..

There is nothing keeping liberals from posting here if this site does not have enough liberals for you go find one that does there are lots of them out there.

No, wait, I know! Let's re-instate the Fairness Doctrine, and amend it to mandate equal numbers of liberals and conservatives on message boards! Well, on second thought, that wouldn't be fair to the liberals, since they can't debate worth a damn. How about 2-to-1, liberal/conservative?

Forum List

Back