Is this forum all right wingers?

appears to be about 90+% to the right..

lol..

And the site is hosted in Texas!

There is nothing keeping liberals from posting here if this site does not have enough liberals for you go find one that does there are lots of them out there.
??? Yeah? WHERE?

You'd have to go to a foreign forum or one designed specifically for and encouraged by the system to be democratic. Not a open one like this.

All daves is dave. :lol:

What you want, daveboy, remains immaterial.

You are what you are, we all have a good laugh about you, and after the election, with Romney's presidency, we can ignore you and those like you.

All daves is dave. :lol:

What you want, daveboy, remains immaterial.

You are what you are, we all have a good laugh about you, and after the election, with Romney's presidency, we can ignore you and those like you.
It's funny when an Obamabot says he's going to vote for Romney and expects people to believe him.

Hey, did you get a tingle down your leg from Obama's Reddit thread?

Oh, wait, you've seen it. I found your post:
[–]Richgart 84 points 2 hours ago
Hey Mr. Obama, I think it's great that your getting to talk to people on reddit.
Here's my question. For those of us who aren't 18 yet, what should we be looking for in future presidential candidates when we vote?
Thanks.​

Idiot, you're out-numbered.

This is a center-right country.

If not for blacks voting for Obamination because it was "hip," we would have a Republican POTUS right now.

lol..

Maybe the people in this country didn't want 4 more years of Bush's fucked up policies and wars. Not like much has changed but what do you expect when we allow stupid people to vote. McCain would have us at war with Iran,Syria and North Korea by now. Obama is just to stupid to do so. I think his foreign policy at least parts of it aren't so bad...maybe he realizes we don't need more war or maybe he just ain't got there yet.Its pathetic you neo cons had a chance 2 elections in a row to pick a real conservative and you went with elitist neo con scumbags who are gonna get their asses kicked.

lol..

You can go anywhere on the internet if the forum is open discussion about politics and not geared specifically toward third party or democrats the percentage of rw's to lw's will always be skewed to rw's. I'm not really sure why. I myself have conservative tendencies.

I think he wants affirmative action for libtards.

lol..

Definitely and many of them are rude and crude!
thumbsdown.gif
(putting it politely)

Is this forum all right wingers?
Let's just say.....the majority of Moderators (who are obviously right-wingers).....allow the wannabe White-Wingers (here), a little-more latitude to express their racism & bigotry, than they do Libs/Progressives who (typically) kick-the-shit outta White Wingers with The Facts.​

Are you on the right?

Read his goofy-assed signature.

Do you suppose he's really ever known what Conservation of Energy means? I suspect he thinks it's something clever he once heard and now he mimics the words.
Oh, wait, of course he's never heard of Conservation of Energy. If he had, he would not have used it in his signature...it being conservative, and all...

There's a very good reason for that, it is to make some attempt to keep things "fair and balanced".

You see, when you compare the shear power of left-wing wordsmithery to that on the right, you'll find it's a 1 - 10 ratio.

1 liberal word = 10 conservative words

There are many factors that contribute to the imbalance:
  • education
  • cognitive skills
  • ability to reason
  • guts
  • backed by God
  • reality awareness
And we have cuter butts!

So go easy on the right, they live in a world of chicken-littles, where the sky is always falling and scapegoating is more popular than coffee.

lol..

Where the host is makes little difference. Evidently, you've not read enough posts to realize that we have many left wing zealots.

.....Who (typically) get their threads/comments pushed-off the Politics-page......when they're kickin' the DOG-SHIT outta the White-trash, here.​

Forum List

Back