Is there a non vague prophesy that..

Sealy, this is the scripture that speaks of what will happen to those who have the mark during the tribulation:

King James Bible
And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

Interesting but scientists have said that if someone with the chip implanted is near an explosion - certain conditions - that chip can implode inside their skin causing an open sore / wound in the place where the chip is. As we draw nearer we see that the plans of the Lucifereans is actually proving out what is going to happen in Revelation although Lucifer has lied to them and has them believing they will be rewarded for serving him. They have no idea how bad it will be in the tribulation and the double cross he has waiting for them.

You have to remember we were created in the image and likeness of God according to Genesis 1:26 and Satan despises even those who have sold their souls to him and are serving him. He is the great deceiver.

America is saturated with Satanists and witchcraft - which will come to an end when America falls - they will be destroyed suddenly.

... and were they as you refer them triumphant your fate Jeremiah will be no different were you still alive, being one of them.

America is saturated with Satanists and witchcraft - which will come to an end when America falls - they will be destroyed suddenly.

... and were they as you refer them triumphant your fate Jeremiah will be no different were you still alive, being one of them.

There is no possibility of the satanists being triumphant, Breezewood. You've all been duped by Lucifer. Did you really think he was going to tell you about his defeat at the cross of Calvary? THINK.

As for me? I'm a born again Christian - as you already know - and I'm not going to incur the wrath of God - I may be persecuted in fact, I already am by certain folks but it is a light and momentary affliction compared to spending an eternity with Jesus Christ - my Lord and my God. So I count it all joy and I refuse to allow anything to get between my relationship with Jesus Christ.

Your counting on a victory that is never going to happen. Lucifer has already lost. You need to turn to Jesus Christ and be saved.

There is no possibility of the satanists being triumphant, Breezewood. You've all been duped by Lucifer. Did you really think he was going to tell you about his defeat at the cross of Calvary? THINK.

As for me? I'm a born again Christian - as you already know - and I'm not going to incur the wrath of God - I may be persecuted in fact, I already am by certain folks but it is a light and momentary affliction compared to spending an eternity with Jesus Christ - my Lord and my God. So I count it all joy and I refuse to allow anything to get between my relationship with Jesus Christ.

Your counting on a victory that is never going to happen. Lucifer has already lost. You need to turn to Jesus Christ and be saved.
the spoken religion, parable of Noah says nothing about J-C.

There is no possibility of the satanists being triumphant ...

if you are referring to evil, that is the destiny the parable prohibits, to the last person standing for remission to the Everlasting.

the spoken religion, parable of Noah says nothing about J-C.

There is no possibility of the satanists being triumphant ...

if you are referring to evil, that is the destiny the parable prohibits, to the last person standing for remission to the Everlasting.

Wrong again. Noah is not a parable. It's world history. There was a flood that covered the earth. That has already been proven as well as evidence of the ark. As for the end times - as it was in the days of Noah.......... do you understand what that means? It means the judgment of God is going to fall on the wicked - not his own children. Will his own children suffer persecution? Yes. But they will not incur the wrath of God. That is reserved for the world that has rejected salvation through Jesus Christ.

DOESNT require special lee-way interpretations in the book of revelations...

that came true.....
?
Yes, the 7 churches that Jesus addresses in Revelation are easily identified today. You could begin there, G.T..
What prophecys have come true? What are the most recent?
I posted the scriptures about the Mark of the Beast. Speaking of which April 30th / May 1st is the highest druid witchcraft night to Baal which requires human sacrifice. I forget the name of it - is it Beltaine? I think that is it - also referred to as some celebration to the Beast (Satan).

I found this which might interest you on the subject of the RFID chip implants.

The Death of Money and the Mark of the Beast

In February Japan's banks have set interest rate below zero for the first time in world history! What does that mean? It means the banks will no longer pay you to keep your money, instead they will charge you. No one will want to buy Treasury Bonds or put money into Saving Accounts as you will lose money.
The Federal Reserve has notified banks to stress test what would happen with negative interest rates. The International Bank Cartel has warned of future bank failures. A One World Order could come about as a result of having a one world currency or just digital money. This is the objective plan of the International Banks to create a cashless society. Once this happens people would lose control of their wealth, and be at the mercy of the bankers or governments.
A new all digital currency could replace printed money, and micro chips with all your banking info could be placed under your skin. This technology is being tested. The Bible prophesied a time will come when men will not be able to buy or sell without the Mark of the Beast on their arms or foreheads.
Read Rick Wiles take on the International Banks recent moves moving us toward a cashless society. 2/19/16 NEW
Listen to Dr. Katherine Albrect talk about the coming embeddable chip technology which could some day be used to buy and sell. 12/9/15

I have no idea about this topic..... but I find very interesting some passages in the Holy Book

for instance....

Is a digital implant, a microchip on your hand or head .... the “mark of the Beast” talked about in the book of Revelation?

I would love to know the opinion of those more versed than me on this topic.

I have no idea about this topic..... but I find very interesting some passages in the Holy Book

for instance....

Is a digital implant, a microchip on your hand or head .... the “mark of the Beast” talked about in the book of Revelation?
Yes, Skye. They already have the technology ready to go. It's a matter of creating the right 'crisis' now.... that chip will cause people to bow down and worship the beast. Whoever rejects the mark will not be able to buy, sell or trade. They will be in complete control of the monetary system for a time.

for instance....

Yes, Skye. They already have the technology ready to go. It's a matter of creating the right 'crisis' now.... that chip will cause people to bow down and worship the beast. Whoever rejects the mark will not be able to buy, sell or trade. They will be in complete control of the monetary system for a time.

Thank you Jeremiah.

So it is all about the New World Order....one government one religion one military......

Very disturbing times are coming upon Humanity. :(

Well, I was going to participate but I see Jeri has gabbed the mic and is now on the pulpit, so I will pass.

for instance....

Skye,

Hi!

My point of asking was....

Let's say "mark of the beast"

meant......... "digital implant"

with me?

why wouldnt an all knowing, all powerful "revealer,".......in the book of "revelations,".....

have said.."digital implant."

If youre trying to prophesize......then do it. Beat around the bush? It defeats the purpose AND.....I call BULLSHIT.

for instance....

Skye,

Hi!

with me?

why wouldnt an all knowing, all powerful "revealer,".......in the book of "revelations,".....

If youre trying to prophesize......then do it. Beat around the bush? It defeats the purpose AND.....I call BULLSHIT.

Like I said...I am no expert ....but I imagine they were talking in parables....like Jesus did....addressing the people of their time....
speaking their language..

for instance....

Skye,

Hi!

with me?

Like I said...I am no expert ....but I imagine they were talking in parables....like Jesus did....addressing the people of their time....
There would be no need.

They were already "sentient."

They could have said, if true prophets, "these things called microchips will exist in the future."

Then? Voila!!

EVERYONE is a believer.

But no.

They werent real prophets so they had to speak in vagueries.

Thats the "okey doke" thats easy to pull on many, seems like, but not me.

No point in "predicting" the future if youre going to be vague and indecipherable. The "being vague and indecipherable" tactic? Is called: a TRICK.

that came true.....
?
By default it would have to have "special lee-way interpretations" as we do not speak the way they did back then as one of the reasons why there is an interpretation.

for instance....

Skye,

Hi!

with me?

There would be no need.

They were already "sentient."

They could have said, if true prophets, "these things called microchips will exist in the future."

Then? Voila!!

EVERYONE is a believer.

But no.

They werent real prophets so they had to speak in vagueries.

Thats the "okey doke" thats easy to pull on many, seems like, but not me.

No point in "predicting" the future if youre going to be vague and indecipherable. The "being vague and indecipherable" tactic? Is called: a TRICK.

Then I do respect your opinion and I know what you mean... :)

We believe in what we believe.....Faith is blind...so to speak

I personally think there are too many coincidences in the Holy Book to disregard it just like that.

But that is only my own personal opinion.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

that came true.....
?
By default it would have to have "special lee-way interpretations" as we do not speak the way they did back then as one of the reasons why there is an interpretation.
That's not an excuse.

A prophet, by proxy of being a prophet, would know the names and words used for future things.

Forum List

Back