Is there a non vague prophesy that..

I have no idea about this topic..... but I find very interesting some passages in the Holy Book

for instance....

Is a digital implant, a microchip on your hand or head .... the “mark of the Beast” talked about in the book of Revelation?

I would love to know the opinion of those more versed than me on this topic.
Skye,

Hi!

My point of asking was....

Let's say "mark of the beast"

meant......... "digital implant"

with me?

why wouldnt an all knowing, all powerful "revealer,".......in the book of "revelations,".....

have said.."digital implant."

If youre trying to prophesize......then do it. Beat around the bush? It defeats the purpose AND.....I call BULLSHIT.

Like I said...I am no expert ....but I imagine they were talking in parables....like Jesus did....addressing the people of their time....
speaking their language..
There would be no need.

They were already "sentient."

They could have said, if true prophets, "these things called microchips will exist in the future."

Then? Voila!!

EVERYONE is a believer.

But no.

They werent real prophets so they had to speak in vagueries.

Thats the "okey doke" thats easy to pull on many, seems like, but not me.

No point in "predicting" the future if youre going to be vague and indecipherable. The "being vague and indecipherable" tactic? Is called: a TRICK.

Then I do respect your opinion and I know what you mean... :)

We believe in what we believe.....Faith is blind...so to speak

I personally think there are too many coincidences in the Holy Book to disregard it just like that.

But that is only my own personal opinion.
I can rock with that, Skye

DOESNT require special lee-way interpretations in the book of revelations...

that came true.....
?
By default it would have to have "special lee-way interpretations" as we do not speak the way they did back then as one of the reasons why there is an interpretation.
That's not an excuse.

A prophet, by proxy of being a prophet, would know the names and words used for future things.
Who is to say they did not. It is we who chose to use the words of our day.

that came true.....
?
By default it would have to have "special lee-way interpretations" as we do not speak the way they did back then as one of the reasons why there is an interpretation.
That's not an excuse.

A prophet, by proxy of being a prophet, would know the names and words used for future things.
The words of our day are the only words that matter if our named buildings or disasters...

happened in our day.

Think we are talking past one another.

that came true.....
?
That's not an excuse.

The words of our day are the only words that matter if our named buildings or disasters...

happened in our day.

Think we are talking past one another.
I think I see where you are coming from, perhaps you are thinking 9/11 would have been predicted with specificity with details?

Generally, this is how I understand what a prophet speaks of, "directly or indirectly all the prophecies are concerned with the obstacles to be removed before the coming of the new kingdom or with the preparation of the New and final Covenant."
CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Prophecy, Prophet, and Prophetess

For me it is the preparation of the soul to be readied and acceptable to God as my best efforts. I do think it is very personal in nature.

I also enjoy reading about people like Nostradamus who have their own sets of prophesies which speak to more worldly events with the specificity you seek. Of course that is by interpretation as well.

I did have a warning in my book in 2001 sent to Bush, Powell, Clintons, Gore etc.
Ha(the)-Sheva(7=Sept) book page 11 in ALL Capitalization "NO FLY ZONE"
I had a story of not heeding the warning analogy of a fly hitting the side of the building even after he was told to watch out.
Bush instituted the No Fly Zone just after it happened.
The Book had the story of the many steps to being rescued that are rejected when waiting on God to save them not recognizing the means in doing so. First a bus, then boat, then a helicopter-all which people took for granted in Katrina when warned to take the buses out they refused, then boats, then Helicopters were used and they still complained where is God's help.
First of all they were warned for ages that living in a underwater level bowel was a disaster waiting to happen. People just flat out never listen to good advice, especially when they rely on idols that can't save them or lead them the right path.
My link on my tag line leads to videos I sent MO. preachers months before the Ferguson riots, that could have prevented the riots if utilized. Phoney and false faith=failure to provide what nurishment they need if they don't eat what you hand them on a silver platter. Throwing that platter to the floor never helps either, just prevents others from their nourishment simply because you don't like it you selfishly decide others shouldn't partake either.
Once again, when someone hands you a sports almanac from the future and you don't use it to enhance your life and others then you are a fool. Perfect example: you guys could have made millions on my exact predicted posts in the sports section of the forums. But you didn't because of disbelief.
Last time disbelief cost the U.S. military to lose out getting Bin Laden before 911, Thanks Bill.
Then again when prophets and remote viewers were asked to locate him after 911 only one took the challenge and yet again the U.S. military failed it's faith and were beat to it by the Brittish Army with it's Evening Star flag who did take the chance and succeeded in capturing the major stockpile of weapons hidden in caves and took out most of the high command and many of the Taliban soldiers leaving Bin Laden powerless and insignificant taking the road and safe haven country I said he would. (this was recorded verifiable in deja news archives for years)
Recently the news said this was the game changer and totally changed the landscape of the war, yet everyone talks abput the capture and never the moment they were made disfunctioned and irrelevant saving hundreds of thousands of lives.
I call this ungreatful, you people don't deserve warnings and messengers, you really deserve allowing yourself to bump your heads against each other and perhaps even another purge before you grasp what you reject.

I have no idea about this topic..... but I find very interesting some passages in the Holy Book

for instance....

Is a digital implant, a microchip on your hand or head .... the “mark of the Beast” talked about in the book of Revelation?
Yes, Skye. They already have the technology ready to go. It's a matter of creating the right 'crisis' now.... that chip will cause people to bow down and worship the beast. Whoever rejects the mark will not be able to buy, sell or trade. They will be in complete control of the monetary system for a time.

Thank you Jeremiah.

So it is all about the New World Order....one government one religion one military......

Very disturbing times are coming upon Humanity. :(
Yes, it is! I noticed Frank is reporting the same news I posted a link to here on this thread on Japan's interest rates - etc. Only God knows when this will happen and the chip will be rolled out - but from the looks of things - it is quite possible this could happen in our lifetime.

Here is his discussion on it - Are central banks (BOJ, EU and USA) setting up the biggest crash ever?

Like any good joke the punchline is at the end. Rome's joke ends with Jesus claiming to be Baal's son (the father they never name)
Rev 22:16 Jesus is claimed the
Morning Star= Lucifer.
Wrong, HaShev. Jesus Christ is the bright and morning star. Lucifer's name means "son of the morning." Isaiah 14 in the KJV Holy Bible clearly states this. You are quoting the satanic NIV version which has changed the Word of God and is a lie from the pits of hell. Jesus Christ is your Messiah. He is the Christ. Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. Every as in every. Including everyone in hell.

Wrong Jeremiah, word play excuses only makes the lie worse.
Venus was used to symbolize the 2 arch(top) angels (messengers).
Venus fallen and risen arc symbolised Lucifers fall as the morning star falls and Michael's rise(Dan 12:1-4) as the Evening Star which rise in the night sky.
The legend of the holy city is:
the city of Shalem becomes the city of peace (shalom) when the Night (Shalem) removes the Day (luciferous light worship).

ALSO LOOK UP THE WORDS
MORNING STAR SON OF BAAL
OR
MORNING STAR SON OF ISHTAR(EASTER).
1)Jesus is claiming himself the son of Baal
2)claiming himself lucifer
3)claiming to be the nemesis of the God of Israel and his overturner the Evening Star.

Look up in the Websters or Microsoft Encyclopedias definitions;

[See Lucifer here etymology of "": "[ the morning star, a fallen rebel archangel, THE Devil, fr. OE. fr. Latin, the morning star, fr. Lucifer light-bearing, fr. luc light + -fer -ferous--more at LIGHT]" (Webster's, p.677)

“So we have the prophetic message more fully confirmed. You will do well to be attentive to this as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star (LUCIFER)rises in your hearts.” -- 2 Peter 1:19
“... from my Father. To the one who conquers(DESTROYS) I will also give the morning star(LUCIFER).” -- Revelation 2:28
· Revelation 22:16 I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify these things in the churches.
· I am the bright and Morning Star (lucifer)

Wrong again. Noah is not a parable. It's world history.

interpretation of an event as prophesy is not the same as looking into the future, doing so without an origin that would have no basis to be prophetic from, the same as knowledge not in the present can not be projected into the future.

"it's world history" - not just the flood but the souls that drowned and the reason why is prophetic, not the fables of written scriptures.

that it occurred endorses the parable.

Wrong Jeremiah, word play excuses only makes the lie worse.
Venus was used to symbolize the 2 arch(top) angels (messengers).
Venus fallen and risen arc symbolised Lucifers fall as the morning star falls and Michael's rise(Dan 12:1-4) as the Evening Star which rise in the night sky.
The legend of the holy city is:
the city of Shalem becomes the city of peace (shalom) when the Night (Shalem) removes the Day (luciferous light worship).

ALSO LOOK UP THE WORDS
MORNING STAR SON OF BAAL
OR
MORNING STAR SON OF ISHTAR(EASTER).
1)Jesus is claiming himself the son of Baal
2)claiming himself lucifer
3)claiming to be the nemesis of the God of Israel and his overturner the Evening Star.

Look up in the Websters or Microsoft Encyclopedias definitions;

[See Lucifer here etymology of "": "[ the morning star, a fallen rebel archangel, THE Devil, fr. OE. fr. Latin, the morning star, fr. Lucifer light-bearing, fr. luc light + -fer -ferous--more at LIGHT]" (Webster's, p.677)

“So we have the prophetic message more fully confirmed. You will do well to be attentive to this as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star (LUCIFER)rises in your hearts.” -- 2 Peter 1:19
“... from my Father. To the one who conquers(DESTROYS) I will also give the morning star(LUCIFER).” -- Revelation 2:28
· Revelation 22:16 I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify these things in the churches.
· I am the bright and Morning Star (lucifer)
Well we are not going to have this (off topic) discussion on G.T.'s thread. He has a good thread going and I will bid you goodnight now. Goodnight.

for instance....

I would love to know the opinion of those more versed than me on this topic.
Skye,

Hi!

My point of asking was....

Let's say "mark of the beast"

meant......... "digital implant"

with me?

why wouldnt an all knowing, all powerful "revealer,".......in the book of "revelations,".....

have said.."digital implant."

If youre trying to prophesize......then do it. Beat around the bush? It defeats the purpose AND.....I call BULLSHIT.

Like I said...I am no expert ....but I imagine they were talking in parables....like Jesus did....addressing the people of their time....
speaking their language..
There would be no need.

They were already "sentient."

They could have said, if true prophets, "these things called microchips will exist in the future."

Then? Voila!!

EVERYONE is a believer.

But no.

They werent real prophets so they had to speak in vagueries.

Thats the "okey doke" thats easy to pull on many, seems like, but not me.

No point in "predicting" the future if youre going to be vague and indecipherable. The "being vague and indecipherable" tactic? Is called: a TRICK.
Jeremiah's prophecy concerning Israel was fulfilled to the letter, G.T.. Here is a prophetic word given to Dumitri Duduman from 1995 concerning the beast and the roman catholic empire he comes from (the Pope):

THE BEAST STRIKES

January 21, 1995
(Brother Duduman was in Romania at this time)
I fell asleep sometime around midnight. About 2:00 a.m. I heard a loud voice saying to me "Dumitru! Wake up! I must show you something!" Even though I was ill, I jumped to my feet, without realizing that I was awake. Then I realized I wasn't even in Romania. I saw myself in America.
A powerful voice spoke sternly to me, "Why have you become discouraged? Why did you try to question God, thinking in your heart that I have left you? Why do you keep so much sadness in your heart, and such a great mourning because I took your wife? Why have you allowed yourself to become discouraged so that you will no longer be able to work for me as you have until now? This is why I have come to you, to show you a revelation, which you must tell the American people."
The voice boomed at me, telling me to look to my right. I was awake - not sleeping. I was standing, and I turned my head as ordered. When I looked, I saw that there was a great flock of black birds, with very sharp, large beaks. Out of the beaks came a blinding light, which you could barely look at. From their tails I saw flames of fire shooting out. I became very frightened. I rubbed my eyes, thinking I was asleep and dreaming. But I was neither sleeping nor dreaming.
This flock of birds suddenly turned into airplanes that did not make any noise. American airplanes would go up, trying to attack. But as they would draw close, they would fall to the earth in a blaze of fire.
Once again, I heard the voice, but I could not see who was speaking to me. The voice said, "Look higher than the black planes." When I looked, above the planes, I saw a helicopter which hovered above them. On the side of the helicopter there was a plank, like on a ship, where soldiers were lined up, dressed in black, all armed the same, and of about the same size. From the center of the helicopter, a platform began to raise up. It rose higher than the helicopter itself.
On the platform was a throne. The Pope was on the throne, yelling with a loud voice, "I have been given the power to rule the earth and to fight against the Protestants, that I may overtake them."
As I watched him with terror and fear - because he was surrounded by a powerful force which was formed by planes and personnel - suddenly a white cloud appeared and covered them, so I could no longer see anything. Out of the midst of the white cloud came a man dressed in shining clothes, wearing a shiny crown on his head. He spoke to me. His voice sounded like thunder. When I heard his voice, I fell to the ground.
He said, "Remember everything you've heard, everything you've seen, and everything you will hear. Tell my people, because once again I want to work with you more than I have until now. The armies, and the planes that you saw, and the Beast that sat upon the helicopter - these are the catholic powers which will overtake the holy, that the words prophesied in Revelation may come to pass. A majority of my people will be overtaken and trampled because their lives are not clean before their Lord. Tell this message to them! Do not be quiet! For if you are quiet, I will punish you! The churches are fraudulent (counterfeit, fake). They live a life as their hearts desire, with their hands stained in blood - in adultery, in sodomy, and worshiping strange and foreign gods. Because they have forsaken the true God, He has allowed them to go as their hearts desired. Now, tell them! Cry out loud! Tell them to stop treading the path their hearts desire - to repent with all their hearts, that in the day of the Beast's anger I may be able to save them, so they would not deny me. The time is very short, and the army of their salvation is already prepared."
Again, He spoke to me, "Look to your right." When I looked, I saw such a vast army that my eyes could not encompass it. "This is the army I have prepared to save my people from the Beast's grasp. Do not forget to tell them the words that I have told you. I will give you a spirit of remembrance." The voice continued speaking to me, "I will come and bring you more revelations about the times of the end."
Then again, I heard a thunder. Then the white cloud and the being disappeared. I was so terrified that I was unable to sleep the rest of the night.
Excepted from:
Dreams and Visions From God
Copyright © 1994, 1996, 2000

The Beast Strikes

Here is another prophecy that is right at the door! This prophecy was printed in 1996 - but it sounds like today's headlines concerning Russia and China and Taiwan, right? God is fulfilling Amos 3:7 here:

CHINA AND RUSSIA

A Vision Received by Brother Dumitru Duduman April 22, 1996

I prayed, then went to bed. I was still awake, when suddenly I heard a trumpet sound. A voice cried out to me, "Stand!"

In my vision, I was in America. I walked out of my home, and began to look for the one who had spoken to me. As I looked, I saw three men dressed alike. Two of the men carried weapons. One of the armed men came to me. "I woke you to show you what is to come." He said. "Come with me."

I didn't know where I was being taken, but when we reached a certain place he said, "stop here!"

A pair of binoculars was handed to me, and I was told to look through them.

"Stand there, don't move, and look," he continued. "You will see what they are saying, and what they are preparing for America."

As I was looking, I saw a great light. A dark cloud appeared over it. I saw the president of Russia, a short, chubby man, who said he was the president of China, and two others. The last two also said where they were from, but I did not understand. However, I gathered they were part of Russian controlled territory. The men stepped out of the cloud.

The Russian president began to speak to the Chinese one. "I will give you the land with all the people, but you must free Taiwan of the Americans. Do not fear, we will attack them from behind."

A voice said to me, "Watch where the Russians penetrate America."

I saw these words being written: Alaska; Minnesota; Florida.

Then, the man spoke again, "When America goes to war with China, the Russians will strike without warning."

The other two presidents spoke, "We, too, will fight for you." Each had a place already planned as a point of attack.

All of them shook hands and hugged. Then they all signed a contract. One of them said, "We're sure that Korea and Cuba will be on our side, too. Without a doubt, together, we can destroy America."

The president of Russia began to speak insistently, "Why let ourselves be led by the Americans? Why not rule the world ourselves? They have to be kicked out of Europe, too! Then I could do as I please with Europe!"

The man standing beside me asked, "This is what you saw: they act as friends, and say they respect the treaties made together. But everything I've shown you is how it will REALLY happen. You must tell them what is being planned against American. Then, when it comes to pass, the people will remember the words the Lord has spoken."

Who are you?" I asked.

"I am the protector of America. America's sin has reached God. He will allow this destruction, for He can no longer stand such wickedness. God however, still has people that worship Him with a clean heart as they do His work. He has prepared a heavenly army to save these people."

As I looked, a great army, well armed and dressed in white, appeared before me.

"Do you see that?" the man asked. "This army will go to battle to save My chosen ones. Then, the difference between the Godly and the ungodly will be evident."

Excepted from:

This prophecy is from early 1980's and is perfectly in alignment with Jeremiah 51 and Revelation 18, G.T.. Have a read:

THE MESSAGE FOR AMERICA

September, 1984

Late one night, I could not sleep, The children were sleeping on the luggage. My wife and daughter were crying, I went outside and walked around. I didn't want them to see me cry. I walked around the building, crying and saying, "God! Why did you punish me? Why did you bring me into this country? I can't understand anybody. If I try to ask anybody anything, all I hear is, "I don't know."

I stopped in front of the apartment and sat on a large rock. Suddenly a bright light came toward me. I jumped to my feet because it looked as if a car was coming directly at me, attempting to run me down! I thought the Romanian Secret Police had tracked me to America, and now they were trying to kill me. But it wasn't a car at all. As the light approached, it surrounded me. From the light I heard the same voice that I had heard so many times in prison.

He said "Dumitru, why are you so despaired?" I said, "Why did you punish me? Why did you bring me to this country? I have nowhere to lay my head down. I can't understand anybody." He said, "Dumitru, didn't I tell you I am here with you, also? I brought you to this country because this country will burn." I said, 'then why did you bring me here to burn? Why didn't you let me die in my own country? You should have let me die in jail in Romania! He said, "Dumitru, have patience so I can tell you. Get on this." I got on something next to him. I don't know what it was. I also know that I was not asleep. It was not a dream. It was not a vision. I was awake just as I am now.

He showed me all of California and said, "This is Sodom and Gomorrah! All of this, in one day it will burn! It's sin has reached the Holy One." Then he took me to Las Vegas. "This is Sodom and Gomorrah. In one day it will burn." Then he showed me the state of New York. "Do you know what this is?" he asked. I said, "No." He said "This is New York. This is Sodom and Gomorrah! In one day it will burn." Then he showed me all of Florida, "This is Florida." he said. "This is Sodom and Gomorrah! In one day it will burn."

Then he took me back home to the rock where we had begun. "IN ONE DAY IT WILL BURN! All of this I have shown you" - I said, "How will it burn?" He said, "Remember what I am telling you, because you will go on television, on the radio and in churches. You must yell with a loud voice. Do not be afraid, because I will be with you." I said, "How will I be able to go? Who knows me here in America? I don't know anybody here." He said, "Don't worry yourself. I will go before you. I will do a lot of healing in the American churches and I will open the doors for you. But do not say anything else besides what I tell you. This country will burn!"

I said, "What will you do with the church?" He said, "I want to save the church, but the churches have forsaken me." I said, "How did they forsake you?" He said, "The people praise themselves. The honor that the people are supposed to give Jesus Christ, they take upon themselves. In the churches there are divorces. There is adultery in the churches. There are homosexuals in the churches. There is abortion in the churches and all other sins that are possible.

Because of all the sin, I have left some of the churches. You must yell in a loud voice that they must put an end to their sinning. They must turn toward the Lord. The Lord never gets tired of forgiving. They must draw close to the Lord, and live a clean life. If they have sinned until now, they must put an end to it, and start a new life as the Bible tells them to live."

I said, "How will America burn?" America is the most powerful country in this world. Why did you bring us here to burn? Why didn't you at least let us die where ALL the Dudumans have died?"

He said, "Remember this, Dumitru. The Russian spies have discovered where the nuclear warehouses are in America. When the Americans will think that it is peace and safety - from the middle of the country, some of the people will start fighting against the government. The government will be busy with internal problems. Then from the ocean, from Cuba, Nicaragua, Mexico,,.." (He told me two other countries, but I didn't remember what they were.) "...they will bomb the nuclear warehouses. When they explode, America will burn!"

"What will you do with the Church of the Lord? How will you save the ones that will turn toward you?" I asked. He said, "Tell them this: how I saved the three young ones from the furnace of fire, and how I saved Daniel in the lions den, is the same way I will save them."

The angel of the Lord also told me, "I have blessed this country because of the Jewish people who are in this country. I have seven million Jews in this country, but they do not want to recognize the Lord. They didn't want to thank God for the blessing they received in this country. Israel doesn't want to recognize Jesus Christ. They put their faith in the Jewish people in America. But, when America burns, the Lord will raise China, Japan, and other nations to go against the Russians. They will beat the Russians and push them all the way to the gates of Paris.

Over there they will make a treaty, and appoint the Russians as their leaders. They will then unite against Israel. When Israel realizes she does not have the strength of America behind her, she will be frightened. That's when she will turn to the Messiah for deliverance. That's when the Messiah will come. Then, the church will meet Jesus in the air, and he will bring them back with Him to the Mount of Olives. At that time, the battle of Armageddon will be fought."

When I heard all of this I said, "if you are truly the angel of the Lord, and everything you have told me is true, then all you have said must be written in the Bible." He said, "Tell everyone to read from Jeremiah 51:8-15, Revelation chapter 18, and Zechariah chapter 14, where Christ fights against those who possess the earth. After His victory," the angel said, "there will be one flock and one Shepherd. There will be no need for light. The Lamb of God will be the Light. There will be no sickness, no tears, and no deaths. There will only be eternal joy and God will be the ruler. There will be only one language. Only one song. And no need for a translator! ... And, Dumitru," he continued, "a word of warning. If you keep anything from the American people that you are told, I will punish you severely." "How will I know that this is for real -that it will really happen?" I asked. "As a sign that I have spoken to you, tomorrow before you wake, I will send someone to bring you a bed, and at noon I will send you a car and a bucket of honey. After which I will send someone to pay your rent." The next day someone brought Dumitru a bed, and at noon a car arrived with the bucket of honey. His rent was also paid, as God had promised him. (See chapter 10, "THROUGH THE FIRE WITHOUT BURNING.") Then the angel left.

The Message For America
Excepted from:

What To Do
If You are a Christian
If You are not a Christian
God's Promises to Americans

I do believe we are very, very close now as Taiwan is expecting a Chinese invasion and openly talking about it. Back when Dumitru was given this vision there was no talk of Russia attacking the USA, much less backing China as they planned the invasion of Taiwan. But today? Today it is at the door. Are you ready? If you are not saved and walking uprightly before the LORD, you're not ready.

that came true.....
?
That's not an excuse.

No, a prophet describes what he sees as he sees it. Which is why Dumitru Duduman saw planes flying above America (during the invasion that is to come) and they made no sound. In his time - the 90's there was no such thing to my knowledge. Hybrid technology for planes (out for several years now) has already been used to fly planes which are described as "eerily quiet"....

Last edited:
How could Dumitru Duduman have known that America would be invaded by Russia after China invaded Taiwan and how could he know that North Korea and Cuba would agree to join the Russians in the invasion? In early 1980's it would have been impossible to predict such a thing - yet God let him know it would happen and as we look around us in 2016? It's at the door now...

Duduman never answered the challenge to find Osama as did any other claimed prophet/visionary.
He's not on topic according to your avoidance excuse.
Excuse failed, Duduman failed, Jesus the scarab (dung beetle) failed. You are merely pushing dudu up a hill regarding both false prophets. Like a dung beetle rolling his dung into larger and larger balls of B.S.

Whats the differnce between Dudley Duright and Dumitri Dudaman .... Well maybe a couple of letters but they both have big imaginations and one is a made of character while the other has made up delusions...That scarab was something else when it was brought to our attention who knew Michael that there was so much dung being flung around all over the place that most people are wallowing in it. But hey there must be mountains of the dung too bad it is not that valuable like penquin dung is as I hear it fetches a pretty penny for fertilizer but that is another type of bird not related to the vultures who push these false and vain visions for their own profit not prophet.....

Forum List

Back