Is there a non vague prophesy that..

Instead of luciferous light eminating from the
Jesus idol,
I think the symbolism iconographs should have been Him sitting on a toilet throne in the clouds with the sewage pipe leading down to earth which the church saw as one giant septic tank to dump all their BS in.

Instead of luciferous light eminating from the
Jesus idol,
I think the symbolism iconographs should have been Him sitting on a toilet throne in the clouds with the sewage pipe leading down to earth which the church saw as one giant septic tank to dump all their BS in.
John 12:42 is for you, HaShev. Read it.

Whats the differnce between Dudley Duright and Dumitri Dudaman .... Well maybe a couple of letters but they both have big imaginations and one is a made of character while the other has made up delusions...That scarab was something else when it was brought to our attention who knew Michael that there was so much dung being flung around all over the place that most people are wallowing in it. But hey there must be mountains of the dung too bad it is not that valuable like penquin dung is as I hear it fetches a pretty penny for fertilizer but that is another type of bird not related to the vultures who push these false and vain visions for their own profit not prophet.....
A true prophet of God does not miss it. He is 100% accurate. Years in advance. Not a word falls to the ground and not a word has fallen to the ground that Dumitru Duduman has spoken. There you have it.

1) saying I should read John 12:42 is saying Christian pastors BELIEVE WHAT I AM SAYING but can't speak up for risk within their church and communities.
2)your reply to Shimon is INADVERTANTLY calling
Jesus a false prophet since he and Paul missed big time.
3)Duduman droped the Ball when asked for help to find Bin Laden, there was only 1 prophet who risked to take the challenge and the 100% accuracy from the same one they witnessed reveal Saddam as Nosty's "Mabus" should have quieted any and all doubt.
Showing it in scripture was just icing on the cake.

Duduman never asked anyone for help concerning Bin Laden. He has been in heaven for years now and was no longer living on the earth when 9/11 happened, HaShev. How many people heard about Osama Bin Laden before 9/11 happened, HaShev? Very few.

Here is another visitation he was given and it is directly tied to the red horse in Revelation. Interesting thing about this encounter - the angel of the LORD told him that only those whose names were written in the Lamb's book of Life would believe it - those whose names are not written in the Lamb's book of life do not believe it. I have never doubted a single word coming from Dumitru Duduman. How do I know for certain? My spirit bears witness with the Holy Spirit that he has spoken the truth.

ANGEL ON A RED HORSE

February 19 1989

I was asleep this afternoon, when I was awakened by the whiny of a horse, and a crack of a whip! As I opened my eyes, I saw a man on a red horse. "Get up, Dumitru!" the man said. As I stood up, I was immediately knocked down by his power. "Get up!" he repeated. I stood up, but I was knocked down again. I got up, and was knocked down a third time. I asked him why he did that to me. "To show you my power," he said.

The man was ready for war. He wore a helmet, had guns and knives around his waist, a machine gun hung around his neck, and a sword in one hand. He said, "I am an angel, and have been sent down by Gabriel. Why is your heart sad because many people don't accept the message? People are happy because there is peace here, but in a short while it will change into war! I am sent to take peace off the earth."(Revelation 6:3-4)

The angel went on, "In some places, wars will start. People will raise their swords against one another." He continued, "Don't be worried, but be happy! Why are you worried about the money? The cries, prayers, and fastings of the ones in your country (Romania) have reached God. Don't be worried! Gold, silver, and wealth belong to God. He will not let you down. You see, some people," said the angel, "don't want to believe the truth or the things that will happen. ONLY THE ONES WHO'S NAMES ARE WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF LIFE WILL LISTEN AND REPENT! Fight hard, because the fight will be harder as you continue. It will be harder than it has ever been until now," he said. "The days are numbered, and what I have told you will happen." With a noise like thunder and a flash of bright light, he knocked me down a final time and disappeared.

Excepted from:
Dreams and Visions From God
Copyright © 1994, 1996, 2000

tmp_25124-MISSING PERSON Milk Carton2079107101.jpg
Sorry to hear that, then you just inadvertantly admited Jesus couldn't raise him, nor did Jesus help find Bin Laden, nor did Duduman your prophet ever know of the future to come to leave you a warning and directions to finding Bin Laden. Also did he tell you where's waldo (Jesus)?
He seems to be missing in action.

Oh come now Jeremiah .. Duddly Duright did better then your hero... There is more to being a prophet then just prophecizing as usual you only tell a half truth the other part to being a true prophet is that one must not turn a person away from the Gd of Abraham Isaac and Jacob by your buddy the Dude of man or Dudaman turning people towards Lucifer/ Jesus he cannot be a prophet of Gd but a prophet of your buddy and hero Lucifer/ Jesus and by the way the book of life is the Torah last time I looked there was no one written there by the name of dude of man( Dudaman) and you stole your name If I remember correctly....wink...

Do some research on Dumitri Duduman
and you find;
"Dumitru Duduman & Michael Boldea Jr's false prophecies and teachings ... another indicitive of possible intentional fraud"
This is someones truth therefore according to Jeremiah truth is not subjective= Duduman is an intentional fraud.

Dumitri is always mentioned on conspiracy zealot web sites but never scholarly or legit theology ones.

In A Critique of
Dumitru Duduman's False Prophecies
of America
seen here; www.endtime-prophets.com/duduman.html
The critique quotes that Duduman offered several prophecies that failed.
Changes the Bible that says Michael holds the Book of life -Dan 12:1-4 to there being a second Gentile one *LOL*
Jesus character was teaching from the book of the dead (Egyptian underworld teachings) so Duduman manages to counter the Torah and NT with his 2 book claim.
Source for book of the dead teachings of the Nazarenes;
Jesus taught his kingdom was not of this world (not back into life) but was in death.
Example of what they taught:
Death worship:
Colossians 2:12] and you were
buried with him in baptism Romans 6:4 We
were buried therefore with him by baptism
into death in John 18:33-37 :his kingdom is
not of the earth..
The mystery is you've been worshiping death and the gate keeper of death.
John 10 :9 {Jesus speaking} I am the
gate; whoever enters through me will be
saved. But his kingdom was not of this earth
it was in death so he claims to be the gate
keeper of Hades. Thus the whole world is
deceived.
Rev 9:1 the fallen star was given
the key to the shaft of the Abyss. remember
Jesus is the one admitting to having this
Key to the abyss in Revelation 1:18 He’s
also always saying salvation is in death and
we see his proud proclaimation of being the
gate keeper of death: -Apocryphon of
James- "become seekers for death, like the
dead who seek for life; for that which they
seek is revealed to them. And what is there
to trouble them? As for you, when you
examine death it will teach you election.
Verily I say unto you, none of those who fear
death will be saved; for the kingdom of
death belongs to those who put themselves
to death!"

Oh come now Jeremiah .. Duddly Duright did better then your hero... There is more to being a prophet then just prophecizing as usual you only tell a half truth the other part to being a true prophet is that one must not turn a person away from the Gd of Abraham Isaac and Jacob by your buddy the Dude of man or Dudaman turning people towards Lucifer/ Jesus he cannot be a prophet of Gd but a prophet of your buddy and hero Lucifer/ Jesus and by the way the book of life is the Torah last time I looked there was no one written there by the name of dude of man( Dudaman) and you stole your name If I remember correctly....wink...
The Book of Jeremiah is a good reminder for the people here and elsewhere. We are about to see Jeremiah 51 fulfilled here in America. The people are being warned but just as in the day of Jeremiah they refuse to repent and turn with their whole heart towards the Lord. Jesus Christ is the Messiah - you will know this one day, Shimone. Jesus Christ is not Lucifer.

DOESNT require special lee-way interpretations in the book of revelations...

that came true.....
?
Given that the book of Revelation (singular, not plural) speaks of things yet to come, it is nonsense to ask which ones have already come true. Now, if you want a specific prophecy that has come true in very recent history, look no further than the reconstitution of the Jewish nation.

DOESNT require special lee-way interpretations in the book of revelations...

that came true.....
?

God won't make a non vague prophecy to destroy faith. All prophecies work towards the same goal of allowing those having faith to get more and those not get none.

Matthew 13:12 (NIV)
Whoever has will be given more, and he will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken from him.

Forum List

Back