Is the Quran Gods words?

Although, Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is mentioned in the O.T. several times.

Deuteronomy 18:18 "I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers; I will put my words in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I command him"

There is no mention of muhammud (swish) in the O.T. Your post confirms that.

Islamism was not invented by Muhammud (swish) until much later.

Exodus 4:15 "You shall speak to him and put words in his mouth; I will help both of you speak and will teach you what to do"

4:16 "He will speak to the people for you, and it will be as if he were your mouth and as if you were God to him"

LOL. So now you want us to believe that prophecy addressed to Israel were about Mohammed?
Re-read the post nitwit.

It's about Moses and Aaron.

And how God put the words in them; just the same as he did to Muhammad (pbuh) as told in Deut. 18:18

Re-read the post nitwit.

And how God put the words in them just the same as he did to Muhammad (pbuh) as told in Deut. 18:18

Deut. 18:18 is speaking to Israel about the Messiah. You're either very deceived or lying. Read this and get back to me.
Why would I want to read something from a christian cult site?

They are just as deceived by satan as you are Buford. :eusa_hand:

God told the words to Moses and he put hem into the mouth of Aaron

Exodus 4:15 "You shall speak to him and put words in his mouth; I will help both of you speak and will teach you what to do"

4:16 "He will speak to the people for you, and it will be as if he were your mouth and as if you were God to him"

This is precisely my point. God spoke through the true prophets by filling them with the holy Ghost. But Muhammad did not understand this so he claimed the angel Gabriel told him his message.

Re-read the post nitwit.

And how God put the words in them just the same as he did to Muhammad (pbuh) as told in Deut. 18:18

Deut. 18:18 is speaking to Israel about the Messiah. You're either very deceived or lying. Read this and get back to me.
Why would I want to read something from a christian cult site?

They are just as deceived by satan as you are Buford. :eusa_hand:

Yeah, everyone is deceived, blah, blah, blah, "taken out of context"...blah, blah, blah....."mistranslation"......blah, blah, blah......."Christian cult site"....blah, blah, blah.

When you get around to addressing one of the points, then let me know. Jesus said the scriptures in the OT referred to him. Was Jesus a True Prophet or a False Prophet? Work on that one.

Last edited:
God told the words to Moses and he put hem into the mouth of Aaron

This is precisely my point. God spoke through the true prophets by filling them with the holy Ghost. But Muhammad did not understand this so he claimed the angel Gabriel told him his message.

This also begs the question as to why would the gods choose an intermediary? Were they too busy with their administrative duties?

Why would the gods choose to have their immutable word relegated to hearsay evidence?

When you get around to addressing one of the points, then let me know.
Simple to do.

Christianity devolved into a cult when Paul took over and turned Jesus from a man into a God.

Muhammad (pbuh) was predicted as a Prophet in the O.T.

And his mission was to call both Christians and Jews to return to the original monotheistic religion of Abraham. :cool:

Simple to do.

Christianity devolved into a cult when Paul took over and turned Jesus from a man into a God.

And his mission was to call both Christians and Jews to return to the original monotheistic religion of Abraham. :cool:

Jesus said the OT scriptures referred to him. Nothing in there about any of them referring to Mohammed. Was Jesus a false prophet?

Simple to do.

There is nothing in the bible about Muhammad.

You sound like an indoctrinated parrot. By the way thanks for the reds.

Simple to do.

Muhammud (swish) was never predicted in the O.T.

Further, the ideology invented by mo' (swish) is classical polytheist with mo' (swish) assigning himself as a partner to god.

Did you ever read the slogan that allows one entry into the cult of muhammud (swish)?

That slogan includes reference to Mo' ( swish)

Not one word has ever been witten by a supernatural being. Nor has one ever used a human being to write. It's all written by man.

Of course it is, only the foolish believe otherwise.

Could you define that statement?

What is there to define? The Qur'an is the Holy Word of Allah. Only blasphemers believe otherwise.

You mean unbelievers? not all unbelievers are necessarily blasphemers.

But to clear the matter up for you, yes I am a blasphemer against Allah.

I spit on his name, and I suppose you think that means I deserve to burn in hell.

Not one word has ever been witten by a supernatural being. Nor has one ever used a human being to write. It's all written by man.

Well I am not certain that is true. I myself have had messages from the spirit world.

Of course it is, only the foolish believe otherwise.

Could you define that statement?

What is there to define? The Qur'an is the Holy Word of Allah. Only blasphemers believe otherwise.

Actually, the Quaran was created after Mohammed (who was illiterate by the way) died, and his followers wanted to remember his sayings, so they all got together and in order for something to be included, it had to be witnessed as having been said by Mohammed by no less than 2 people, which explains why there is no order to it.

As far as books written by God? Only one that I know of, and it's the Torah which was given to the Jews because of their being God's Chosen People because of what Abraham did in finding the One True God.

Now...........in the OT, the first 5 books are the Torah (although badly translated) and the rest of the OT is the history of the Jewish people, which is why you see places where they worshipped idols, did bad things and such, because the Jews wanted their history to be transparent so that generations down the line could learn the lessons without having to go through the hardships of the experience.

The NT? Not really sure of what it is, because it (as well as the rest of the Bible) was badly messed up by the Niecine Council when they codified the KJV of the Bible.

Forum List

Back