Is the Quran Gods words?

The One True Living God is a God of Love and mercy found in Jesus christ. The god of islam is a devil from the pit of hell.

Buford, WARNING -- THis is a long rambling post - I've been interrupted 4 or 5 times while making it if you would bear with me through it and answer honsetly.

Thanking you in advance for being open minded enough to try. (though I am not sure you will so prove me wrong and give it a go).

If you deny that the bolded sounds hateful try hearing it this way - The Christian GOd is a devil from the pit of hell".

Sounds pretty shitty no?

Don't make me go to some of the other threads. You know what you say and you know that it will make poeple react.

There is more under heaven adn earth than you or I can understand so stop acting like you've got all the answers cause you picked a magic book to follow.

We're all on a journey and not everyone has to agree to remain civil.

I know I've brought it up before but Christians bomb abortion clinics in this country and lots of christians say . . .hey they are not christian.

I am sure that Most Muslims see a sucide bomber and don't think " Oh another martyr!' Hooray" - the vast majority probabally thnk Oh shit here we go again.

OR maybe I wonder how many menmber of his family have been tortured to death by Assad (syria not sure if I spelled it right) whom we supported or the Mubarek in egypt also someone we supported.

Or there is this one from you:

Islam is a murdering hateful cult.

And on and ON.

Try for justa minute to imagine a world where the USA is being run by a "christian" leader and you have a family member pulled out the house at 3am and two days later that person's body is left on the lawn. Now imagine further that the "christian" in charge is being support with guns, planes, and poison gas by a member of the church of Scientology.

How are you gonna 1 feel about the "christian" leader who did that and 2 about the SCientologist who ar supporting them?

If you can put your head into that imaginary world then you living in the world that Egyptians and Syrians have been living in for 40 years.

If I change all those above and make my leader and athiest support by a wiccan I' can still see where the Muslims in the ME are coming from and why violence occurs.

In the imaginary america above we'd be suicide bombing the shit out the govt.

We're not discussing political correctness or moral equivalence. Christianity is founded on love and forgiveness. Jesus loves EVERYONE. Mohammed said to not make friends with Christians and Jews.

Now you tell me who is the hateful one here.

As I expected Epic Fail!

I was speaking of the religions. Their doctrines. The teachings and words of Jesus and Mohammed.

Ok maybe you were but that is not what comes across. You come across as a rabid hater.

Draw some lines don't post absolutes and it makes a huge difference.

THough that is easier said than done.

How I come across to an ignorant lefty is not my concern and never will be. My concern is the truth.

Too bad you're too ignorant to see it.:badgrin:

Buford, WARNING -- THis is a long rambling post - I've been interrupted 4 or 5 times while making it if you would bear with me through it and answer honsetly.

Thanking you in advance for being open minded enough to try. (though I am not sure you will so prove me wrong and give it a go).

If you deny that the bolded sounds hateful try hearing it this way - The Christian GOd is a devil from the pit of hell".

Sounds pretty shitty no?

Don't make me go to some of the other threads. You know what you say and you know that it will make poeple react.

There is more under heaven adn earth than you or I can understand so stop acting like you've got all the answers cause you picked a magic book to follow.

We're all on a journey and not everyone has to agree to remain civil.

I know I've brought it up before but Christians bomb abortion clinics in this country and lots of christians say . . .hey they are not christian.

I am sure that Most Muslims see a sucide bomber and don't think " Oh another martyr!' Hooray" - the vast majority probabally thnk Oh shit here we go again.

OR maybe I wonder how many menmber of his family have been tortured to death by Assad (syria not sure if I spelled it right) whom we supported or the Mubarek in egypt also someone we supported.

Or there is this one from you:

Islam is a murdering hateful cult.

And on and ON.

Try for justa minute to imagine a world where the USA is being run by a "christian" leader and you have a family member pulled out the house at 3am and two days later that person's body is left on the lawn. Now imagine further that the "christian" in charge is being support with guns, planes, and poison gas by a member of the church of Scientology.

How are you gonna 1 feel about the "christian" leader who did that and 2 about the SCientologist who ar supporting them?

If you can put your head into that imaginary world then you living in the world that Egyptians and Syrians have been living in for 40 years.

If I change all those above and make my leader and athiest support by a wiccan I' can still see where the Muslims in the ME are coming from and why violence occurs.

In the imaginary america above we'd be suicide bombing the shit out the govt.

We're not discussing political correctness or moral equivalence. Christianity is founded on love and forgiveness. Jesus loves EVERYONE. Mohammed said to not make friends with Christians and Jews.

Now you tell me who is the hateful one here.

As I expected Epic Fail!

I think everyone can easily see where the epic fail is here.

Thanks for the confirmation that I'm right on target.
:lol: Yea, you are right on target Buford!! :cuckoo: :lol:

dr-strangelove.gif

I say it is not, for the following reasons.

1. The quran is filled with references to the bible and other texts, and I say is is copied from these sources, and not an original work.

2. The quran is full of terrible quotes about what God will do to unbelievers in Muhammad and the day of judgement, and that he will burn them in hellfire for all eternity, and I say this is all lies which degrade God, and make him a monster. It was written to scare people into obeying Muhammad, and it does not come from God.

Does anyone want to dispute my opinions?

Welcome aboard Dajjal, I agree with you 100%...:clap2:

The One True Living God is a God of Love and mercy found in Jesus christ. The god of islam is a devil from the pit of hell.
You must have heard about the Inquisition. The Christians did some pretty nasty stuff to people ... burning, flaying, draw and quarter ... oh, those good Christians.

You must have heard about the Inquisition. The Christians did some pretty nasty stuff to people ... burning, flaying, draw and quarter ... oh, those good Christians.

Yeah Boy, see islam still stoning, hanging gays and lopping off heads. All the other religions progressed and modernized, islam still in the 7Th century with mOOHamMud...:D

I say it is not, for the following reasons.

1. The quran is filled with references to the bible and other texts, and I say is is copied from these sources, and not an original work.

2. The quran is full of terrible quotes about what God will do to unbelievers in Muhammad and the day of judgement, and that he will burn them in hellfire for all eternity, and I say this is all lies which degrade God, and make him a monster. It was written to scare people into obeying Muhammad, and it does not come from God.

Does anyone want to dispute my opinions?

Is the Quaran God's Word?

In a nutshell....................................no.

It says in the beginning of the Torah (as well as the Bible) that God brought order out of chaos.

If the Quaran was God's actual word, don't you think that there would be some order to it?

As is the fact of human reality, truth is what a person believes it to be. If it were a matter of objective reasoning, none of the reigning religions would exist.
The Koran (or whatever spelling) is true for those who choose to believe it. What I find tragic is that most individuals do not realize and experience that belief is, indeed, choice. Whole lives are lived with choices accepted without wisdom or consciousness.
So, societies are as they are. The word of God? "The voice of the people is the voice of god."

Last edited:
The qu'ran: a gibberish-laden lunatic rant about God from the perspective of the socio-pathic pedophile, Mohammed.

There is no God but God and "allah" is most certainly not His name and Mohammed is a filthy pedophile bigoted piece of crazy shit.

As is the fact of human reality, truth is what a person believes it to be. If it were a matter of objective reasoning, none of the reigning religions would exist.
The Koran (or whatever spelling) is true for those who choose to believe it. What I find tragic is that most individuals do not realize and experience that belief is, indeed, choice. Whole lives are lived with choices accepted without wisdom or consciousness.
So, societies are as they are. The word of God? "The voice of the people is the voice of god."

I think the concept of choice was a great observation. In the West, religion is largely a private and personal matter. In ones day to day life, choice of religion is not an issue that someone has to address or defend. People are free to make decisions about belief, or to not believe, and there is an acceptance (sometimes grudging acceptance) that those individual choices are not a matter of concern for anyone else.

The alternative is forced religion as we see with regularity in the islamist middle east. When Islam is the "state religion", and there is overt oppression of those who might choose a faith in competition to the state religion, religious totalitarianism becomes the day to day existence for mods people.

Christians can get just as sick as anyone else when they are mislead and ignorant like muslims are. Jesus was a man of love and peace. Mohammed was a man of war and murder. The two religions are inherently opposite.

Jesus was given a different mission from God than Muhammad.

Jesus came and tried to fulfill his mission but failed.

Then God sent Muhammad to complete God's work and he succeeded. :cool:

Jesus was given a different mission from God than Muhammad.

Jesus came and tried to fulfill his mission but failed.

Then God sent Muhammad to complete God's work and he succeeded. :cool:
Of course we know that's not true. When muhammud (swish) undertook the invention of Islam, he stole ruthlessly from both Christianity and Judsism, both monotheistic religions which preceded islamism, and from Arab paganism.

It's not surprising then that Mo' (swish) would select those elements from earlier faiths that he would cobble together as part of his newly invented politico-religious ideology, even to the point of making himself a partner with the god he created.

The ideology of mohammedanism is among the most totalitarian and all-consuming ideologies ever to have warped the mind of mankind.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back