Is the Quran Gods words?

Jesus was given a different mission from God than Muhammad.

Jesus came and tried to fulfill his mission but failed.

Then God sent Muhammad to complete God's work and he succeeded. :cool:

Who says Jesus failed?
Bani Israel (Tribe of Israel) had dozens of Prophets sent to them by God for several thousand years in order to straighten them out.

But they continued to disobey God's laws and would even revert to Idol worship.

Jesus was just another in a long line of Prophets they ignored and attempt to kill.

And like all of the Prophets before him; Jesus failed to stop the Jews from sinning against God.

Finally, God turned away from the Jews and sent a Prophet to their cousins the Arabs.

Muhammad (pbuh) was the last and final Prophet sent to mankind; and that is why he is called "The Seal of the Prophets; because no Prophet would be sent after him. :cool:

I seem to have a long line of reds and I have only made 17 posts. I do not think I have said anything to deserve all those reds yet, so let me correct the matter.

Muhammad was an evil lying cut throat bandit and a child molester.

I spit on Allah, his rotten monster of a God, and I will never worship him even if he burns me in hell.

CAN I HAVE ANOTHER RED PLEASE?

Not only was Muhammad a false prophet he had trouble convincing the people of his own time.
He wastes many verses in his so called holy book trying to justify himself. See the following verses.

Looks like Muhammad had trouble convincing people he was not just a mad poet in his own lifetime.

021.005 "Nay," they say, "(these are) medleys of dream! - Nay, He forged it! -Nay, He is (but) a poet! Let him then bring us a Sign like the ones that were sent to (Prophets) of old!"

026.224 And the Poets,- It is those straying in Evil, who follow them:

036.069 We have not instructed the (Prophet) in Poetry, nor is it meet for him: this is no less than a Message and a Qur'an making things clear:

037.036 And say: "What! shall we give up our gods for the sake of a Poet
possessed?"

052.030 Or do they say:- "A Poet! we await for him some calamity (hatched) by Time!"

069.041 It is not the word of a poet: little it is ye believe![/QUOTE]

Wow! I take that back I see my line of reds is gone. Thanks to whoever fixed it.

Who says Jesus failed?
Bani Israel (Tribe of Israel) had dozens of Prophets sent to them by God for several thousand years in order to straighten them out.

Jesus was just another in a long line of Prophets they ignored and attempt to kill.

And like all of the Prophets before him; Jesus failed to stop the Jews from sinning against God.

Finally, God turned away from the Jews and sent a Prophet to their cousins the Arabs.

Muhammad (pbuh) was the last and final Prophet sent to mankind; and that is why he is called "The Seal of the Prophets; because no Prophet would be sent after him. :cool:
Muhammud (swish) self proclaiming himself as the last prophet was nothing more than a continuation of the self aggrandizement that he (swish) heaped upon himself.

If you knew anything of islamo-history, you would know that Mo' (swish) had a history of eliminating political rivals.

Here is a piece I wrote on another forum years ago, which clearly shows that even Muhammads uncle did not believe in him. The texts I quote are out of copywright.

For those that wish to study the quran and are new to it, I recommend reading the suras in the reverse order, starting from the back at reading sura 114, and continuing through the suras in the reverse order. The shortest suras are at the back, and they are mostly the first verses that were written anyway.
The first verse that leaps out at you in the reverse reading of the quran is sura 111. The following is the five lines of the verse with comments about their meaning by Yusuf Ali.
It would seem to me to be one of the most damning suras in the quran, which tells the whole story of Muhammads real nature, and the source of his knowledge of the bible. He curses his own uncle to death and to burning hell, and his aunt with him.
The reason is because his uncle refused to accept him as a prophet, and that may well be because it was his uncle who taught him the bible stories, therefore he knew Muhammad did not get any information from the angel Gabriel.

sura 111, know as, (the plaited rope) or Al Lahab (the flame)
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

111.1. Perish the hands of the Father of Flame! Perish he!

111.2. No profit to him from all his wealth, and all his gains!

111.3. Burnt soon will he be in a fire of blazing flame!

Comment: Abu Lahab, "Father of Flame", was the nick-name of an uncle of the holy Prophet, from his fiery hot temper and his ruddy complexion. He was one of the most inveterate enemies of early Islam. When the holy Prophet called together the Quraish and his own kith and kin to come and listen to his preaching and his warning against the sins of his people, the "Father of Flame" flared up and cursed the holy Prophet, saying "Perdition to thee!" According to the English saying, "the causeless curse will not come". His words were futile, but his power and strength were equally futile. The star of Islam rose higher and higher every day, and its persecuters dwindled in strength and power. Many of the leaders of persecution perished at Badr, and Abu Lahab himself perished a week after Badr, consumed with grief and his own fiery passions. Verse 3 was prophetic of his end in this very life, though it also refers to the Hereafter.

111.4. His wife shall carry the (crackling) wood - As fuel!-

111.5. A twisted rope of palm-leaf fibre around her (own) neck!

Comment: Abu Lahab's wife was a woman of equally passionate spite and cruelty against the sacred person of the holy Prophet. She used to tie bundles of thorns with ropes of twisted palm-leaf fibre and carry them and strew them about on dark nights in the paths which the Prophet was expected to take, in order to cause him bodily injury. "To carry firewood" may also be symbolical for carrying tales between people to embroil them. This was also one of her vices. But she was laying up for herself another kind of Fire and another kind of Rope, the Fire of Punishment, and the Rope of Slavery to Evil. Thus does Evil prepare its own fate. This is the general lesson of sustained craft and cruel wrong-doing recoiling on the wrong-doer's head. See also Introduction to this Sura.

The following is from Maududi's comments on sura 111

Wherever the Holy Prophet went to preach his message of Islam, this man followed him and forbade the people to listen to him. Rabiah bin Abbad ad- Dill has related:"I was a young boy when I accompanied my father to the face of Dhul-Majaz. There I saw the Holy Messenger (may peace be upon him) who was exhorting the people, saying: 'O people, say: there is no deity but Allah, you will attain success.'Following behind him I saw a man, who was telling the people; `This fellow is a liar: he has gone astray from his ancestral faith.' I asked; who is he?The people replied: He is his uncle, Abu Lahab." (Musnad Ahmad, Baihaqi). Another tradition from Hadrat Rabiah is to the effect; "I saw that the Holy Prophet went to the halting place of each tribe and said: `O children of so and so, I have been appointed Allah's Messenger to you. I exhort you to worship only Allah and to associate none with Him. So, affirm faith in me and join me so that I may fulfill the mission for which I have been sent.'Following close behind him there was a man who was saying: `O children of so and so, he is leading you astray from Lat and Uzza and inviting you to the religion of error and innovation which he has brought. Do not at all listen to what he says and do not follow him.' I asked my father: who is he?He replied: he is his uncle, Abu Lahab." (Musnad Ahmad, Tabarani). Tariq bin Abdullah al-Muharibi's tradition is similar. He says: "I saw in the fare of Dhul-Majaz that the Holy Messenger (upon whom be peace) was exhorting the people, saying: `O people, say La ilaha ill-Allah, you will attain success', and behind him there was a man who was casting stones at him, until his heels bled, and he was telling the people: 'Do not listen to him, he is a liar.' I asked the people who he was. They said he was his uncle, Abu Lahab." (Tirmidhi).

Who says Jesus failed?

We've been over this before. Mohammed is not spoken of in the Old Testament, but the Jewish Messiah is. Fail. Your indoctrination is astounding.

Last edited:
Oh Bubba found a new word and he's using it all over the boards "indoctrination".

You sould like a parrot squawking the newest line you've been taught.

Though your point is well taken as to the jewish messiah that the OT was talking about.

Though again, magic books is magic books so just because your made up truth doesn't match Sunni Mans made up truth I have to say is not a surprise.

Nor would pointing out all the inconsitenceies between the two books stopp either of you from worshipping what you have decided to worship.

Oh Bubba found a new word and he's using it all over the boards "indoctrination".

Though your point is well taken as to the jewish messiah that the OT was talking about.

Though again, magic books is magic books so just because your made up truth doesn't match Sunni Mans made up truth I have to say is not a surprise.

Nor would pointing out all the inconsitenceies between the two books stopp either of you from worshipping what you have decided to worship.

Blah, blah, and more blah, yet not one point to counter anything. Fail.

Although, Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is mentioned in the O.T. several times.

Deuteronomy 18:18 "I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers; I will put my words in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I command him"

Blah, blah, and more blah, yet not one point to counter anything. Fail.

How can I counter any of it? Why would I want to? I have no dog in this fight other than to say the Koran is as much the word of god as the bible or the torah or the book of mormon or Battfield Earth.

You all have the right to believe what you want. I think you are all wrong as I am Sure Sunniman think I am wrong adn that you are wrong and that you think he is wrong and that I wrong and a pain in the ass.

When dipshit leroux started this thread they started it to make waves and attack Islam. FOr no reason other than they disagree with it.

I on;t get you religious types at all. If your right you win for all time when you die so why do you have to fuck things up for everyone else? Be content that you path works for you adn will get you in the door when you kick.

Geesh!

Deuteronomy 18:18 "I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers; I will put my words in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I command him"

Rubbish, you have precisely shown the difference between real prophets and liars.
The verse you quote cannot refer to Muhammad because unlike all the real prophets, he says he received his message as dictation from the angel Gabriel

But all true prophets had the holy spirit enter them, and it spoke with their mouths.

Rubbish, you have precisely shown the difference between real prophets and liars.
The verse you quote cannot refer to Muhammad because unlike all the real prophets, he says he received his message as dictation from the angel Gabriel

But all true prophets had the holy spirit enter them, and it spoke with their mouths.

Oh no!

All real prophets get their messages from Magic Sky Daddy's receptionist.

Clearly you are mistaken. I know cause they called me to confirm that.

True story!

Muslims have made the claim that the bible predicts the coming of Muhammad, and one verse they site as refering to God sending Muhammad as another comforter is John 14.26. But this verse clearly states that the comforter is the Holy Ghost. The following verses are just some of the 89 references to the Holy Ghost in the New Testament, and they clearly show the Holy Ghost is a part of the trinity of God, and it is sent to enter the disciples and others, to speak through them with divine authority.

M't:1:18: Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

M't:3:11: I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

M'r:1:8: I indeed have baptized you with water: but he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost.

M'r:13:11: But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.

Lu:1:41: And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:

Lu:3:16: John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire:

Lu:3:22: And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.

Lu:4:1: And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost returned from Jordan, and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness,

Lu:12:12: For the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say.

John:7:39: (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

John:14:26: But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John:20:22: And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:

Ac:1:5: For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.

Ac:1:8: But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Ac:1:16: Men and brethren, this scripture must needs have been fulfilled, which the Holy Ghost by the mouth of David spake before concerning Judas, which was guide to them that took Jesus.

Ac:2:4: And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

Ac:2:33: Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

Ac:2:38: Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Ac:4:8: Then Peter, filled with the Holy Ghost, said unto them, Ye rulers of the people, and elders of Israel,

Ac:4:31: And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness.

Ac:7:55: But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,

Ac:8:15: Who, when they were come down, prayed for them, that they might receive the Holy Ghost:

Ac:8:17: Then laid they their hands on them, and they received the Holy Ghost.

Ac:8:19: Saying, Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands, he may receive the Holy Ghost.

Ac:10:38: How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

Ac:10:44: While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word.

Ac:11:15: And as I began to speak, the Holy Ghost fell on them, as on us at the beginning.

Ac:11:16: Then remembered I the word of the Lord, how that he said, John indeed baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost.

Ac:11:24: For he was a good man, and full of the Holy Ghost and of faith: and much people was added unto the Lord.

Ac:13:9: Then Saul, (who also is called Paul,) filled with the Holy Ghost, set his eyes on him,

Ac:13:52: And the disciples were filled with joy, and with the Holy Ghost.

Ac:15:8: And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;

Ac:19:2: He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto him, We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost.

Ac:19:6: And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.

1Co:6:19: What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

2Tm:1:14: That good thing which was committed unto thee keep by the Holy Ghost which dwelleth in us.

2Pe:1:21: For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

1Jo:5:7: For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

God told the words to Moses and he put hem into the mouth of Aaron

Exodus 4:15 "You shall speak to him and put words in his mouth; I will help both of you speak and will teach you what to do"

4:16 "He will speak to the people for you, and it will be as if he were your mouth and as if you were God to him"

Last edited:

Who is that prophecy spoken to?

Exodus 4:15 "You shall speak to him and put words in his mouth; I will help both of you speak and will teach you what to do"

4:16 "He will speak to the people for you, and it will be as if he were your mouth and as if you were God to him"

LOL. So now you want us to believe that prophecy addressed to Israel were about Mohammed?

I say it is not, for the following reasons.

1. The quran is filled with references to the bible and other texts, and I say is is copied from these sources, and not an original work.

2. The quran is full of terrible quotes about what God will do to unbelievers in Muhammad and the day of judgement, and that he will burn them in hellfire for all eternity, and I say this is all lies which degrade God, and make him a monster. It was written to scare people into obeying Muhammad, and it does not come from God.

Does anyone want to dispute my opinions?

I would say no, but not for the reasons you give. God does write in books. God writes in star systems and sub-atomic structure. God writes in DNA and gravitational forces. Man writes in books. If you quote something from a book, you are quoting man and not God. It doesn't matter what book.

Oh no!

All real prophets get their messages from Magic Sky Daddy's receptionist.

Clearly you are mistaken. I know cause they called me to confirm that.

True story!

In the bible the angel Gabriel appears twice, but only as an announcer of the coming of John the baptist and Jesus. Gabriel gives no message, and as my recent post shows, it is the holy Ghost that speaks throught the real prophets and the diciples.

Forum List

Back