Is the Bible clear?

Well just because some people get freaked out at the name doesn't mean that He is freaked out. He doesn't mind if we use his name once in a while. And yes I know that Adonai means in english Lord or LORD. I do know that stuff. But Jews don't have a monopoly on the market of His name. I have a different religious view than they do and so I do not feel compelled to obey their rules on the subject.

Again, you're not Jewish, nor do you appear to have any knowledge concerning this particular subject other than your own derivitave that has lost it's true knowledge.

And.....I really think it's disrespectful to be so casual in one's attitude towards God. After all, He IS the King of the Universe.

So what if it costs me a bit more time researching, or a bit more trouble to capitalize His Names.

I kinda think He's worth it.

Oh, and the accepted translation of "thou shalt not....." is "thou shalt not murder". The word which was used for "murder" was used in the oldest texts in the commandments, and it is a different word from the word which means "kill" as in "killing" during times of war, or "killing" at the behest of God, or "killing" lambs for sacrifice.

Yep.

You know......things would be so much easier if people would at least learn a LITTLE bit about Judaism, as well as what the literal translation (from Hebrew) was of the 10 Commandments.

Would eliminate a LOT of confusion.

Well just because some people get freaked out at the name doesn't mean that He is freaked out. He doesn't mind if we use his name once in a while. And yes I know that Adonai means in english Lord or LORD. I do know that stuff. But Jews don't have a monopoly on the market of His name. I have a different religious view than they do and so I do not feel compelled to obey their rules on the subject.

Again, you're not Jewish, nor do you appear to have any knowledge concerning this particular subject other than your own derivitave that has lost it's true knowledge.

And.....I really think it's disrespectful to be so casual in one's attitude towards God. After all, He IS the King of the Universe.

So what if it costs me a bit more time researching, or a bit more trouble to capitalize His Names.

However, one doesn't have to be a Jew to "understand" God.

They've been getting it wrong since the beginning of time. He's their chosen people, but because of the huge glaring mistakes they've made and disobedient behavior, they are also among the most persecuted on the earth. So don't make the mistake of assuming that because they are God's chosen people they are the only ones who get it. They aren't, and have proven it over and over again.

Christians are His children, and the spirit will provide understanding and the desire to understand. God will deal with the Jews in his own time and way...but don't disregard Christians. We're the ones the Lamb bled for.

However, one doesn't have to be a Jew to "understand" God.

They've been getting it wrong since the beginning of time. He's their chosen people, but because of the huge glaring mistakes they've made and disobedient behavior, they are also among the most persecuted on the earth. So don't make the mistake of assuming that because they are God's chosen people they are the only ones who get it. They aren't, and have proven it over and over again.

Christians are His children, and the spirit will provide understanding and the desire to understand. God will deal with the Jews in his own time and way...but don't disregard Christians. We're the ones the Lamb bled for.

Nobody ever said you had to be Jewish to "understand" God. I just said that it helps to know Hebrew as well as a bit of Jewish theology, when reading the Bible. I mean, after all, Part I IS a Jewish book.

And.....it's not just "Christians" or "Jews" or any other faith that is God's children. We all are. Matter of fact, the family of men is a really good reflection of that. Native Americans referred to God as "Father Sky", and Gaia (earth) as "Mother Earth". Well.....when a father and a mother get together, children are generally the next thing to show up. God and Gaia got together, and the first children were Adam and Eve.

Some children (Islam) become the black sheep though.

Incidentally, the "Spirit" is actually the Light of God, or the Shkinah. Buddhists, Taoists and Zen Masters refer to it also, they call it "enlightenment". Christians call it "Holy Spirit", but that is where a lot of them get confused, as the Holy Spirit isn't so much separate from God as it is His Light shining out. And, even though the light comes FROM the bulb, and it's not so much a part of it as a result, same with the Shkinah.

The Hebrews will tell you that is where all the good ideas come from.

Last edited:
too old for you pedobear

Scuse me asshole? I'm generally polite, and can even be friendly on occasion, but, if your stupid ass is gonna sit and call me a pedo, I'm gonna start making it my mission on these boards to haunt your stupid ass and fuck with you every time I get a chance.

Step easy motherfucker.

dude, you are on the fast train out of here. I call your input thus far Spam.. Keep it up and I'm going to unleash Abikorsailer at you.

too old for you pedobear

scuse me asshole? I'm generally polite, and can even be friendly on occasion, but, if your stupid ass is gonna sit and call me a pedo, i'm gonna start making it my mission on these boards to haunt your stupid ass and fuck with you every time i get a chance.

Step easy motherfucker.

no your not my priest

Never said that I was your priest asshole. What? You belong to a church where communion is smiling like a donut at the altar, hoping for some cream filling?

Just out of curiosity (and I'm gonna give you half a chance, seeing as you only have half a brain), why did you not post your shitty picture in the Greetings session? Don't you know how to write, or is posting spam pictures all your idiot savant ass is capable of?

Either (a) grow a pair and human up, or (b) carry yourself back under that dark rock you crawled out of.

And, FYI, calling a poster on these boards a "pedophile" is a REALLY BAD idea.

Get a clue, grow some brains, sit up straight, and maybe one day you'll be able to sit at the big person table.

Hey Pedidiot.....that "pedobear" thing has to be the stupidest piece of crap that I've seen in a WHILE.

Even beats the posts of Chucked Ass and Sunnidiot, two of the more brain damaged children on here.

Yo Shogun......I think we've got another Charles Bass/Sunniman type onboard now.

It's awfully easy to say that sometimes innocent people die when you are not the dying innocent. You think that message would have sold on 9/12/01? It's awfully fun to ponder hypotheticals when other people are the ones paying the price. It's an integral flaw of the jewish mythology associated with the bible; the first lesson being Canaan. Why the hell should goyim be interested in a god whose sole concern is jews and only jews? Hell, it wasn't until jesus could be canonized that dirty goyim fell into the picture! Not to mention, that they give christianity the same regard that christians give MORMONISM. Again, it's easy to get all philosophical about OT death and the monster, cthulu-like god that is represented. But, it's another thing entirely to gel that with the compassion and "turn the other cheak"iness that is supposed to be the example of jebus in the NT. On numerous times he could have "defended" himself and his people but, instead, chose to live by example. Which, brings me back to point: Are you going to start telling people that you are sure god had a good reason to kill the kids from 9/11? Why is it that your answer changes accoridng to perspective?

Of course my answer depends on perspective. Every perception depends on perspective. I come from the perspective of having one of my friends murdered and my Grandfather dying needlessly young. I eyewitness thousands of innocent kids massacred by AIDS in Swaziland. My perspective helps me form an opinion I can make sense out of. It makes sense to me because I am 100% percent sure what happens to us after we die.
Again God has given a lot of reasons why he does things and some reasons he hasn't given yet. But I trust he knows what he is doing.

Being sure doesn't make you right. People were sure it was the right thing to kill Jews. People were sure little men lived inside us and dictated our health. People were sure that milk turned sour due to evil spirits.

Only fools are sure of anything, to quote Robyn Williams in Fern Gully.

Question..."Are you sure?"
Answer: "I'm sure."

to say that only fools are sure of themselves is irresponsible. You know better than that. But you are right that not everyone who is sure is actually right. Some people have knowledge. They are sure of that knowledge, whether it be scientific, mathematical, or spiritual. Scientific and mathematical matters are proven through scientific and mathematical means.
Likewise are spiritual matters proven by spiritual means.

Hey Pedidiot.....that "pedobear" thing has to be the stupidest piece of crap that I've seen in a WHILE.

Even beats the posts of Chucked Ass and Sunnidiot, two of the more brain damaged children on here.

Yo Shogun......I think we've got another Charles Bass/Sunniman type onboard now.

Dude I confess you're not my favorite person but your explosions are slaying me with laughter. I about split a gizzard everytime you blow!:clap2:

I know what you and shogun were doing last night....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y9I5Fij3YE]YouTube - JUSTINFACE - DOPEGIRL[/ame]

enjoy assclowns

I am very afraid to watch this video but I'm curious. Please tell me what is in the video.

Dude I confess you're not my favorite person but your explosions are slaying me with laughter. I about split a gizzard everytime you blow!:clap2:

Ain't ya supposed to pos rep someone when they make ya laugh?

Just saying.......:eusa_whistle:

You know......eventually, if you keep spamming these threads, you're going to end up meeting a person named Gunny.

It's his board.

Been nice knowing ya dude.......don't write.

You know......eventually, if you keep spamming these threads, you're going to end up meeting a person named Gunny.

It's his board.

Been nice knowing ya dude.......don't write.

it is not considered spamming to state my opinion....right pedobear???

it's considered spamming to keep posting the same videos, that have nothing to do with the thread topic across multiple threads. now would be a good time to stop.

Forum List

Back