Is Taylor Swift Evil And A Threat To America?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"When Taylor Swift encouraged her followers on Instagram to register to vote last week and directed them to the non-partisan group, Vote.org, things exploded. "The hour that she posted, we saw over a 1000% spike. That momentum really continued through the day, and by the end of the day, we had over 38,000 registrations that came through," according to Andrea Hailey, CEO of Vote.org. But Hailey says what was particularly exciting was a 72% jump in the number of 18-year-olds registering more than a year ago and a general boost in young people registering overall. "In the 2022 midterms, we saw higher turnout on Pitt's campus than we did in the 2020 general election, for a midterm compared to a presidential year," Allison said. With the success of Taylor Swift in getting people to register, watch for more celebrities to do the same."

Now, I would normally parody right-wingers freaking out with the most over the top hyperbole and whining, but......they beat me to it...

"Audiences and elite tastemakers alike have decided Taylor Swift’s narcissistic lyrics and cliched music are a cultural triumph — but why would we celebrate this?"

So her being popular is the sign of societal decline? Bawahahaha The Federalist Society? The audacity you must have to clutch your pearls over someone being narcissistic while simping for Trump is far beyond any kind of parody I can give it. Also, it's kinda hard to claim someone is irrelevant while writing a whole entire column about them.

Some are even mad at Chiefs tight-end for allegedly dating Taylor Swift.......or mad at Taylor for dating him...who knows with these fragile minded morons....

Why do people get so triggered by a celebrity urging young people to vote? It isn't guaranteed they are going to vote Democratic anyway, there are plenty of young people who are conservative...and there are plenty of conservative super-stars like Charlie Kirk, Kid Rock and Ted Nugent who are far more popular with young people than Taylor Swift. In fact, Charlie Kirk has devoted his entire organization to getting young people to vote for Republicans....so why does this person suddenly get her panties in a bunch over Taylor Swift doing it?

Is Taylor Swift Evil And A Threat To America?​

Obviously. Most people voting, especially young folks, is a huge part of our problem.
Thanks for pointing that out bro :thup:

Trump is just jealous because he can't draw as big a crowd as Taylor Swift.
Did you see Joe with the UAW folks... probably not because he was only there for 12 min..... he was speaking to about 20 people and using a bull horn to make it look more crowded than it was... lol of course the dutiful news cameras never turned towards the few people attending....

Demtards want her to end the Tomahawk chop in Kansas city for the chiefs and get them to change their team name....

Trump draws a larger crowd than any politician of my lifetime....
Taylor Swift is a singer, you idiot. She doesn't control what KS does. Taylor swift draws bigger crowds than trump, and has many more followers. Seems trump is a loser in that catagory too.

Taylor Swift is a singer, you idiot. She doesn't control what KS does. Taylor swift draws bigger crowds than trump, and has many more followers. Seems trump is a loser in that catagory too.
She is dating a player on the chiefs dummy... and some activists are begging her to use her influence on the team and make them the Kansas city wokes.... lol

How many players on that team? How many of them dating someone? You crazy MAGAs are just mad because she is much more popular and influential than trump.
I would bet you that more people could pick out Trump than her....

I don't think I can name a single song of hers... and I'm proud to say that.... I gave up bubble gum a long time ago....
Thats limp. Surely getting people to vote is a good thing in itself. The more people who particiate the more representative the govt will be.
The GOP needs to craft policies that appeal to young people.

Taylor Swift fans will be happy to register to vote. When it comes to actual voting they will get stoned and forget.

Lol, funny how quick this went off the rails. Good for her getting people to vote. More people with a feeling of civic responsibility. Let the little bitches that wanna cry about it cry all they want. It makes me happy when they cry.

Forum List

Back