Is Taylor Swift Evil And A Threat To America?

You don't acknowledge anything g but your fascist fantasies. I have seen your posts. The average nineteen year old is more informed than you are.
Whats my fascist fantasies, retard?
To have decent minded people voting? What else you got up your sleeve? The fact that I want govt to leave people alone? Yes, very fascist LOL

Binary dumbfuck thinks because Im not a flaming leftist, I like trump. Hellbilly, that is an example of NOT being decent minded :thup:

Binary dumbfuck thinks because Im not a flaming leftist, I like trump. Hellbilly, that is an example of NOT being decent minded :thup:
No, it's because you are an immature, ignorant, angry little man who makes himself a human shield for the cult and its high priests at every opportunity.

You check all the boxes. I think you're just trying to sneak into the noncultist bathrooms again.

No, it's because you are an immature, ignorant, angry little man who makes himself a human shield for the cult and its high priests at every opportunity.

You check all the boxes. I think you're just trying to sneak into the noncultist bathrooms again.
All I heard was "blah blah blah, im a coward blah blah blah"
Put up, or shut up, freak.

Voting is important.
However, most of our electorate are complete morons.
Like ones that scream about corporations running everything and then voting for a corporatist. Or screaming about the second amendment and DREAMers, and then voting for someone that will assault the 2nd and support the DREAMers.
I would prefer it just be land owners. Or maybe a civics test.
I agree, people as a whole are uniformed idiots, but we can’t just let the “elite” vote. One of the purposes of Gov is to give power and a voice to those poor uniformed idiots and look out for their interests so the rich and powerful don’t get out of hand as they take advantage and steamroll

"When Taylor Swift encouraged her followers on Instagram to register to vote last week and directed them to the non-partisan group, Vote.org, things exploded. "The hour that she posted, we saw over a 1000% spike. That momentum really continued through the day, and by the end of the day, we had over 38,000 registrations that came through," according to Andrea Hailey, CEO of Vote.org. But Hailey says what was particularly exciting was a 72% jump in the number of 18-year-olds registering more than a year ago and a general boost in young people registering overall. "In the 2022 midterms, we saw higher turnout on Pitt's campus than we did in the 2020 general election, for a midterm compared to a presidential year," Allison said. With the success of Taylor Swift in getting people to register, watch for more celebrities to do the same."

Now, I would normally parody right-wingers freaking out with the most over the top hyperbole and whining, but......they beat me to it...

"Audiences and elite tastemakers alike have decided Taylor Swift’s narcissistic lyrics and cliched music are a cultural triumph — but why would we celebrate this?"

So her being popular is the sign of societal decline? Bawahahaha The Federalist Society? The audacity you must have to clutch your pearls over someone being narcissistic while simping for Trump is far beyond any kind of parody I can give it. Also, it's kinda hard to claim someone is irrelevant while writing a whole entire column about them.

Some are even mad at Chiefs tight-end for allegedly dating Taylor Swift.......or mad at Taylor for dating him...who knows with these fragile minded morons....

Why do people get so triggered by a celebrity urging young people to vote? It isn't guaranteed they are going to vote Democratic anyway, there are plenty of young people who are conservative...and there are plenty of conservative super-stars like Charlie Kirk, Kid Rock and Ted Nugent who are far more popular with young people than Taylor Swift. In fact, Charlie Kirk has devoted his entire organization to getting young people to vote for Republicans....so why does this person suddenly get her panties in a bunch over Taylor Swift doing it?

To MAGAts:

1695835071571.jpeg

At ~ 9sec mark, Look at the Girl with Taylor Swift. Basically in Underwear with garter staps or something? Would you want your daughter to go out dressed like this? Hollywood destroys USA children.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back