Is Taylor Swift Evil And A Threat To America?

Demtards want her to end the Tomahawk chop in Kansas city for the chiefs and get them to change their team name....

Trump draws a larger crowd than any politician of my lifetime....

Why not? He's a three ring circus.

I have never given anything Taylor Swift says a second thought or first one for that matter. She is a very talented and successful singer and good for her on that but as far as her views on political and social issues I could not care less.

If you like what Tay Tay is selling then shell out your money. She will be grateful. Her little dogs are high maintenance.

My 10, 12 and 14 year old granddaughters love her. Kinda like how my generation loved Elvis.

Trump draws a larger crowd than any politician of my lifetime....
So you were born in 2015?

crowdspeech460.jpg

Is Taylor Swift Evil And A Threat To America?​

Obviously. Most people voting, especially young folks, is a huge part of our problem.
Thanks for pointing that out bro :thup:
Totally bro… if only we had somebody who was proven in business and politics who could just take over and lead us forever. Voting is overrated. Right?

I don't think I can name a single song of hers... and I'm proud to say that.... I gave up bubble gum a long time ago....
You’re such a rebel… you don’t even know one T swift song?! That’s impressive. You should make a shirt that says that and wear it around town. I bet you’d get a bunch of high fives! 👍

Totally bro… if only we had somebody who was proven in business and politics who could just take over and lead us forever. Voting is overrated. Right?
Voting is important.
However, most of our electorate are complete morons.
Like ones that scream about corporations running everything and then voting for a corporatist. Or screaming about the second amendment and DREAMers, and then voting for someone that will assault the 2nd and support the DREAMers.
I would prefer it just be land owners. Or maybe a civics test.

Which is fine, since she didn't express any. She urged people to vote.
Nor did I say she did express any I do find it amusing though that every time any celebrity express any view on politics or gets involved in any way no matter how minor far to many seem to think large segments of the population will jump on board with them. Celebrities do not have the power and influence far to many seem to think they the do I have enjoyed most of Tom Cruises movies but I’m not getting into Scientology because of it.

Did you see Joe with the UAW folks... probably not because he was only there for 12 min..... he was speaking to about 20 people and using a bull horn to make it look more crowded than it was... lol of course the dutiful news cameras never turned towards the few people attending....
I just read how the UAW strikers say Trump is FOS. Did you?

Nor did I say she did express any I do find it amusing though that every time any celebrity express any view on politics or gets involved in any way no matter how minor far to many seem to think large segments of the population will jump on board with them. Celebrities do not have the power and influence far to many seem to think they the do I have enjoyed most of Tom Cruises movies but I’m not getting into Scientology because of it.
(Except this time they did jump on board)

Every normal person knows. And what you said is what we expect from morons who probably shouldn't vote.
And yet, you fail to elaborate.
I acknowledge reality.
You, apparently deny it.
Pretty sure I should be the one voting, and not your dumb, thoughtless, ass :thup:

Forum List

Back