Contrast the 2 parties response to criminal charges

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

On the left we have dems queueing up to denounce Bob Menendez. I cant hear anyone complaining about the deep state or other drivel.

On the right we have the GOP excusing multiple crimes by the former Pres. They are even backing him for another shot at Prez. Mainly so he can pardon himself.

In ethical terms there seems to be Grand Canyon sized chasm between the two parties.

The phrase "they are all the same" somehow seems redundant.

I wonder if this is just another outcome of Trumpisms corrupting influence on the national conversation ?

Where are the decent conservatives ?

On the left we have dems queueing up to denounce Bob Menendez. I cant hear anyone complaining about the deep state or other drivel.

On the right we have the GOP excusing multiple crimes by the former Pres. They are even backing him for another shot at Prez. Mainly so he can pardon himself.

In ethical terms there seems to be Grand Canyon sized chasm between the two parties.

I wonder if this is just another outcome of Trumpisms corrupting influence on the national conversation ?

trying to impeach Biden.

Facts.

The powers that be™ have known about his criminality for years
The DoJ has been trying to get him for years because of his criminality.

Trump thought it was amazing how he was able to escape culpability.

Forum List

Back