Is legal slavery in the US really over?

They are to the extent that if you're not licensed to sell liquor, you get busted if you sell either one... and the penalty is the same. :clap2:

And if you have an open container/cup of either on the streets of nyc, you get the same summons and the same penalty.

Not so if you have an open cup of moonshine, eh jillzy? ABSINTH?

:lol:

JUST alcohol, right schnukums?

Last edited:
But snookums, they're different without any legal distinction....

you getting that now? See where I'm going with this honey?

And all your pics...pretty as they are, don't change the fact that there's no legal distinction.

Now you're changing goal posts, honey. You're going from drinking to manufacturing.... different acts... different charges... different penalties.

as for absinthe, you mean like this?

http://www.absinth.com/

abs_old_way_600.jpg

not at all.. it's just too bad the gals on this forum can't achieve that feat without crying about testicles and totally ignoring the necessity of evidence.

Ummm.... is racism over? Are you kidding me of course slavery is over but racism is alive and well as is evident in your avatar.

And all your pics...pretty as they are, don't change the fact that there's no legal distinction.

Indeed, there IS a legal distinction between alcohol.. for instance, wine given to kids at a cerimony versus giving shots of vodka to minors.

it's cool, jillybean.. I've come to expect a certain kind of input from you. by all means, go argue with the DEA over the "significant" differences between coke and crack. Make sure you bring up the chronic versus the schwag next!

Now you're changing goal posts, honey. You're going from drinking to manufacturing.... different acts... different charges... different penalties.
as for absinthe, you mean like this?
Absinthe, buy Absinth, Genuine Absinthe
abs_old_way_600.jpg

no, i mean the real absinth. The stuff you can't just pour a sugarcube over in any ole regular bar here in the states without some MAJOR differences in ingredients.

and no, im not changing anything to manufacturing. stop trying to be slippery. The substance, in APPLICATION, are different. Just as with alcohol, pot, any any other drug that i've named thus far.

chew on this:

heroin and opium, jill. same plant, different charges for posession according to FORM of the drug.
one is schedule 1 while the other is schedule 2.

:eusa_angel:

You're the only one here talking about testicles.

Even the Bass owned you in this thread.

:rofl:

HA!

yea.. right... nothing says OWNED quite like having the Shogun of USMB go point by point through how he doesn't understand the very evidence he posted...

WANT THAT POST NUMBER TOO, ravikins?

As for
Absinthe

it's a bit murky, but it appears it isn't illegal to drink it or buy it, but it does seem to be illegal to sell it for personal consumption.

I am informed the way powdered coke is turned into rock is to mix coke and (again is it?) baking soda. I am not really sure how they make it to be honest, except that they mix it with whatever medium is cheap and then bake it.

So crack is more adulterated coke than whatever the gypsy-chemist started with.

He is adding whatever medium he's using to turn it into rock, thus he is adulterating his product (and its potency) and increasing (one presumes) his profit margin, too..

As to the completely irrelevant issue of 151 V a less powerful booze? What does that have to do with what we're discussing?

Yes, an oz of 151 is more alcohol than an oz of 86 proof...so what? Stick to the subject at hand.

Now if you going to tell me that smoking crack acts faster on the brain than snorting powder, fine.

I said that in my first post. That is usually why people end up doing more of it if they can afford it.

This is basic material medica, amigo.

A gram of pure coke snorted up the nose or an oz of adultered coke smoked, iinjected or shoved up the ass, will have the same effect if they're all taken over the same period of time.

All you're talking about is the speed with which the drug takes effect, subjectively, not the toxicity of it in equal doses..

Now practically speaking, the faster coke hits the brain, the more people like that feeling, hence the more likely they are to want to do it again...and again...and again.

That is the only difference.

All methods of transmission will freaking kill you if you get the same too high doses hitting your brain/heat at the same time.

And that is seriously no shit, dude.

Coke is one of the most addictive substances I know of (while you're taking it, at least). I suppose that ice is much like it in that sense.

So there is only minor degrees of more or less danger, there, not major ones.

And that is merely due to the speed with which one can get it into his body, and the speed at which the user therefore wants more of it.

Understand?

Nasty shit all of it no matter HOW you take it, it can kill you.

And if it doesn't kill you, (and it usually doesn't do that outright) it will erode your life, your pocketbook and your personality, too.

Did you miss the 70s-80's or something?

Did you not witness that drug destroying people's lives, one party at a time, which for many people became one long long party until all their money was gone?

Last edited:

As to the completely irrelevant issue of 151 V a less powerful booze? What does that have to do with what we're discussing?

Exactly.

And yes, coke kills. I have (had) a cousin that died from it...and he wasn't smoking it.

It's become something of a hobby to me to see if I can be the one to get Shog to admit he's wrong. I even gave him an easy one, the one about the legality of running a still and he still can't do it.

:eek:

He's admitted he was wrong before. Don't know where you get the idea he hasn't.

Nope. He said 2/3 of crack users are white and/or hispanic and he was correct.

it doesn't shock me that you, too, are too stupid to comprehend what the data is saying versus what you think it says.

listen, i've given his numbers the pearl harbor treatment. I've posted the digression of sources strait back to the surveys and have explained to you why you need to take a college level class on statistics.

feel free to accept that or not. I dont care

As for
Absinthe

it's a bit murky, but it appears it isn't illegal to drink it or buy it, but it does seem to be illegal to sell it for personal consumption.

ravi. one word. WORMWOOD. look it up.

it doesn't shock me that you, too, are too stupid to comprehend what the data is saying versus what you think it says.

listen, i've given his numbers the pearl harbor treatment. I've posted the digression of sources strait back to the surveys and have explained to you why you need to take a college level class on statistics.

feel free to accept that or not. I dont care
I don't care what you read into the statistics. Point is, he was correct, he proved it, and you started dancing around like a monkey.

Did you not witness that drug destroying people's lives, one party at a time, which for many people became one long long party until all their money was gone?

listen, dude... if you cant fathom the significance of pointing out that Crack:coke::151:alcohol then so be it. I didn't ask for a fucking dissertation that amounted to "if you can't dazzle em with brilliance, baffle em with bullshit". Again, use the pot example: which is MORE potent despite common THC? mexican brick or the hydro of the day? Form DOES matter. It's why even pharmies have degrees of dosage on their products. Why drugs are administered in particular fashion. concentration IS relevant. I really don't care what you want to rationalize for the sake of feeling like a less guilty white person. Crack and coke may have the same base but they are FAR from the same drug.

Again, Poppy plants give us both HEROIN and OPIUM. You tell me that they are both the same fucking drug and i'll have the next LAWL moment of many from this thread.

Forum List

Back