Is legal slavery in the US really over?

"ESSENTIALLY", eh?

so are hydroponic grown kind buds ESSENTIALLY the same thing as mexican brick. come on, pussy... show me some evidence that doesn't require some bullshit qualifier like "ESSENTIALLY" when i've dropped more evidence on you in this thread than you have education.

Show some evidence backed up with some supporting links that specifically state your position, that crack cocaine and powdered cocaine are *FAR* from being the same. Otherwise shut up take your ownage like a man and quit girling like you're on the rag.

for real, dude.. YOUR input to this thread illustrates why it's your own ignorance, and not white people, that keeps your broke ass in the ghetto. LEARN TO READ.

Informative Articles: 7 Differences Between Cocaine And Crack
7 Differences Between Cocaine And Crack | Informative Treatment Articles | Casa Palmera

Cocaine and Crack
"Although most cocaine in the US is snorted, smoking crack cocaine has become widely publicized. The hydrochloride salt is converted to a more volatile form, usually by adding NaHCO3, water, and heat. The converted material is combusted and the resultant smoke inhaled. Onset of effect is quicker, and intensity of the high is magnified."
Drug War Facts : Cocaine and Crack

Q:I don't understand the difference between cocaine and crack, do you?

A: Here's the score. Crack is a form of cocaine that has been chemically changed so it can be smoked, rather than snorted. When you smoke crack, the chemicals reach your brain in 10 to 15 seconds. When you snort cocaine, it takes 10 to 15 minutes to feel the effects.

Q: That must mean the effects of crack a more intense than with cocaine, right?

A: That's right. I've read that the high is so intense that heavy crack cocaine users often don't eat or sleep. This causes them to get sick. Just like with cocaine, the user can become physically and mentally dependent on it. Becoming addicted goes without saying.

DEA - Publications - Get It Straight! - Cocaine

I did. You obviously did not.

care to expand upon what you read then, ravikins? or just sit there and wait for someone to come along and offer a sum total of 0 evidence while talking shit so that you can pretend your calvary has arrived?

for real, dude.. YOUR input to this thread illustrates why it's your own ignorance, and not white people, that keeps your broke ass in the ghetto. LEARN TO READ.

Informative Articles: 7 Differences Between Cocaine And Crack
7 Differences Between Cocaine And Crack | Informative Treatment Articles | Casa Palmera

Cocaine and Crack
"Although most cocaine in the US is snorted, smoking crack cocaine has become widely publicized. The hydrochloride salt is converted to a more volatile form, usually by adding NaHCO3, water, and heat. The converted material is combusted and the resultant smoke inhaled. Onset of effect is quicker, and intensity of the high is magnified."

Q:I don't understand the difference between cocaine and crack, do you?

A: Here's the score. Crack is a form of cocaine that has been chemically changed so it can be smoked, rather than snorted. When you smoke crack, the chemicals reach your brain in 10 to 15 seconds. When you snort cocaine, it takes 10 to 15 minutes to feel the effects.

Q: That must mean the effects of crack a more intense than with cocaine, right?

A: That's right. I've read that the high is so intense that heavy crack cocaine users often don't eat or sleep. This causes them to get sick. Just like with cocaine, the user can become physically and mentally dependent on it. Becoming addicted goes without saying.

DEA - Publications - Get It Straight! - Cocaine

The article doesn't support your claim that crack cocaine is far from being cocaine and from the same DEA:

"Under the DEA listing of schedule I substances, crack is not considered separate from cocaine since they are essentially the same drug compound in different forms."

You can research it yourself, Soggy. Just like you were wrong about home stills, you are wrong about this.

being on the same schedule doesn't invalidate the differences that THE DEA STATES THERE IS BETWEEN CRACK AND COCAINE.

holy shit, dude. Way to add another notch to your belt of stupidity.

"Effects differ with different modes of use. When injected or smoked, cocaine produces hyperstimulation, alertness, euphoria, and feelings of competence and power. The excitation and high are similar to those produced by injecting amphetamine. These feelings are less intense and disruptive in users who snort cocaine powder.

:lol:

"Effects differ with different modes of use. When injected or smoked, cocaine produces hyperstimulation, alertness, euphoria, and feelings of competence and power. The excitation and high are similar to those produced by injecting amphetamine. These feelings are less intense and disruptive in users who snort cocaine powder.

:lol:

Thats because of the method used moron, nor because there's anything chemically different or different at all stupid. cocaine snorting has its own specific effects such as nosebleeds and infections in the nostrils but smoking crack cocaine will not, stupid, it has nothing to do with the drug being far from the same in the different ways it enters the body.

using Shogun's dumb logic, a homosexual who takes it in the mouth from another man instead of in the butthole is far from being a homosexual because he doesn't take it in the butthole.

Thats because of the method used moron, nor because there's anything chemically different or different at all stupid. cocaine snorting has its own specific effects such as nosebleeds and infections in the nostrils but smoking crack cocaine will not, stupid, it has nothing to do with the drug being far from the same in the different ways it enters the body.

i can spot your retarded fucking qualifiers a mile away, dude.. it's funny that you HAVE to include then because you know damn well you are making some outlandish claims.

it's cool though.. ONCE AGAIN, you have nothing to offer besides another display of your outright stupidity.

:clap2:

using Shogun's dumb logic, a homosexual who takes it in the mouth from another man instead of in the butthole is far from being a homosexual because he doesn't take it in the butthole.

HA!

again, another SHINING example of why your stupidity keeps you in the ghetto rather than white people holding you back.

please, bring on another round of hilarity!

this is by far the stupidest argument going.
Crack and crack coke are different. There's no question about it, give it up, please!

this is by far the stupidest argument going.
Crack and crack coke are different. There's no question about it, give it up, please!

Crack cocaine is simply the rock form of cocaine and they are not different chemically, certainly no different than mash potatoes and French fries are from uncooked potatoes, which are just boiled and fried forms of potatoes. If they are please post scietific evience that they are.

The powdered, hydrochloride salt form of cocaine can be snorted or dissolved in water and injected. Crack is cocaine that has not been neutralized by an acid to make the hydrochloride salt. This form of cocaine comes in a rock crystal that can be heated and its vapors smoked. The term “crack” refers to the crackling sound heard when it is heated

DEA, Drug Information, Cocaine

They're all cocaine in different forms.

Crack cocaine is simply the rock form of cocaine and they are not different chemically, certainly no different than mash potatoes and French fries are from uncooked potatoes, which are just boiled and fried forms of potatoes. If they are please post scietific evience that they are.

dude.. I"VE POSTED THE EVIDENCE. Strait from the fucking .gov

Hey, maybe if you rely on bullshit qualifiers that you think no one notices...

and, in regard to your stupid fucking analogy, which form of a potato is WORSE for consumption: a deep fried fry or a plain fucking baked potato?

holy SHIT you are one stupid motherfucker.

The powdered, hydrochloride salt form of cocaine can be snorted or dissolved in water and injected. Crack is cocaine that has not been neutralized by an acid to make the hydrochloride salt. This form of cocaine comes in a rock crystal that can be heated and its vapors smoked. The term “crack” refers to the crackling sound heard when it is heated

DEA, Drug Information, Cocaine

They're all cocaine in different forms.

now why don't you post how it goes on to say that CRACK IS more potent than powder cocain, fuckwad?

The duration of cocaine’s immediate euphoric effects depends upon the route of administration. The faster the absorption, the more intense the high. Also, the faster the absorption, the shorter the duration of action. The high from snorting is relatively slow in onset, and may last 15 to 30 minutes, while that from smoking may last 5 to 10 minutes.(7)

YOUR LINK.

This is why you are a fucking mental failure, dude.

Huh. I'm almost ready to reconsider my position. Even though they are the same drug, perhaps snorting coke is more dangerous than smoking crack.

HA!

yea.. perhaps "crack is stronger by method of consumption" should give you that very impression.

Forum List

Back