Is judicial execution for abortion possible in the US future?

I guess that all depends upon what you view the "thing" in the womb as. Most people on the right say it is a human being no different than you or I
I also believe its a human being and life begins at conception... but that doesn't mean I want to see women go to jail over it... I would rather changed minds and hearts...

Deciding not to have kids as a married couple means taking the steps to never conceive. Thus no abortion. We need to make this the trend.

Deciding not to have kids as a married couple means taking the steps to never conceive. Thus no abortion. We need to make this the trend.

When you find a birth control method that is 100% effective,(other than abstinence) let me know.

When you find a birth control method that is 100% effective,(other than abstinence) let me know.
How about surgeries? At a young age? Contraception is a gift from God and it does help cut down on kids conceived which is important for the nation's survival. And it helps get rid of abortion.

Is judicial execution for abortion possible in the US future?​

I'm guessing they'll be a trial, with a jury. One of them, at least, would have enough sense to vote Not Guilty

How about surgeries? At a young age? Contraception is a gift from God and it does help cut down on kids conceived which is important for the nation's survival. And it helps get rid of abortion.

You want surgeries on young women (and men) to prevent unwanted pregnancies? Forced surgeries is an abomination.

Should abortionists and providers be judicially executed for such acts. Marie-Louise Giraud, at the age of 39, was guillotined on the morning of 30 July 1943, in the courtyard of the prison de la Roquette in Paris by executioner Jules-Henri Desfourneaux for having performed 27 abortions in the region of Cherbourg. She was the only faiseuse d'anges (French slang: literally "female maker of angels") to be executed for this reason. A man was also beheaded the same year for three abortions.

I ask the question because at times we have had posters state such state action is appropriate retribution for such activity.

With the election of Trump and a GOP government, can such law be or should be enacted?

Not remotely possible

OP is simply searching vainly for yet another leftist cult thing to whine about.

Let them go ahead. It will keep them busy and hopefully out of mischief until Jan 21, 2025.

President Trump, I hope you are staying busy drafting lots and lots of executive orders in the meantime.

Should abortionists and providers be judicially executed for such acts. Marie-Louise Giraud, at the age of 39, was guillotined on the morning of 30 July 1943, in the courtyard of the prison de la Roquette in Paris by executioner Jules-Henri Desfourneaux for having performed 27 abortions in the region of Cherbourg. She was the only faiseuse d'anges (French slang: literally "female maker of angels") to be executed for this reason. A man was also beheaded the same year for three abortions.

I ask the question because at times we have had posters state such state action is appropriate retribution for such activity.

With the election of Trump and a GOP government, can such law be or should be enacted?
Probably a future next step for the anti abortion zealots, especially in red states like Texas. They have already made abortion next to unobtainable, are making traveling out of their jurisdictions difficult. They already love to execute people, so adding abortion to a list of capitol crimes doesn't seem out of the realm of probability.

Probably a future next step for the anti abortion zealots, especially in red states like Texas. They have already made abortion next to unobtainable, are making traveling out of their jurisdictions difficult. They already love to execute people, so adding abortion to a list of capitol crimes doesn't seem out of the realm of probability.

10 months and 14 days.

No. Abortionists should just lose their Medical License.

no of course not.

an abortion is still way better than having to raise a child in inhumane conditions.

Forum List

Back