Is legal slavery in the US really over?

As to the completely irrelevant issue of 151 V a less powerful booze? What does that have to do with what we're discussing?

Exactly.

And yes, coke kills. I have (had) a cousin that died from it...and he wasn't smoking it.

who the hell said coke DOESN'T kill?

Feel free to continue being ignorant on subject that you are clearly too stupid to comprehend, ravikins.. If you cant fathom how the FORM of alcohol dictates the experience post-consumption and how that relates to turning coke into CRACK then so be it.

Sho gun is apparently under the impression that coke in rock form is PURER form of coke than coke in powderded form.

Apparently no amount of facts (like the fact that one must adulterate coke to get it into rock presenation) will convince him.

hence his insistence that rock coke is to 151 alcohol as powerdered coke is to Balieys.

In fact, as most of us apparently realize, if anything the anology he believes to be true is exactly in reverse.

Powdered PURE coke turned into rock coke will have a smaller percentage of PURE coke in it by weight.

This is what we call in the debate business an IMPASSE, since we cannot agree on basic facts to arrive at logical conclusions

impasse
n 1: a situation in which no progress can be made: "reached an
impasse on the negotiations" [syn: deadlock, stalemate,
standstill]

Yeah, I think I'll drop out of this thread. It's pretty silly arguing with Shog just for the sake of a few laughs.

hey dude.. I posted MY evidence.. you go ahead and post yours. SHOCK this monkey. I dare you.

If you think it's PURE coke being rocked up in the ghetto you need to refund your tuition this semester.

Yeah, I think I'll drop out of this thread. It's pretty silly arguing with Shog just for the sake of a few laughs.

of course you will..

say, you never DID post any evidence after I dive bombed you with mine, eh?

gosh, THAT sure isn't typical!

:lol:

Informative Articles: 7 Differences Between Cocaine And Crack
7 Differences Between Cocaine And Crack | Informative Treatment Articles | Casa Palmera

Cocaine and Crack
"Although most cocaine in the US is snorted, smoking crack cocaine has become widely publicized. The hydrochloride salt is converted to a more volatile form, usually by adding NaHCO3, water, and heat. The converted material is combusted and the resultant smoke inhaled. Onset of effect is quicker, and intensity of the high is magnified."
Drug War Facts : Cocaine and Crack

Q:I don't understand the difference between cocaine and crack, do you?

A: Here's the score. Crack is a form of cocaine that has been chemically changed so it can be smoked, rather than snorted. When you smoke crack, the chemicals reach your brain in 10 to 15 seconds. When you snort cocaine, it takes 10 to 15 minutes to feel the effects.

Q: That must mean the effects of crack a more intense than with cocaine, right?

A: That's right. I've read that the high is so intense that heavy crack cocaine users often don't eat or sleep. This causes them to get sick. Just like with cocaine, the user can become physically and mentally dependent on it. Becoming addicted goes without saying.
DEA - Publications - Get It Straight! - Cocaine

:sigh:

getting tired of your ignorance on full display yet, bass?

KAPLOW, bitches..

HA!

yea.. I FIGURED it might get pretty fucking quiet once the Shogun of USMB made you bitches kiss my converse with the testimony of EVIDENCE.

Hey, Edetic... what does The hydrochloride salt is converted to a more volatile form, usually by adding NaHCO3, water, and heat. The converted material is combusted and the resultant smoke inhaled. Onset of effect is quicker, and intensity of the high is magnified." mean? I-I-I'm afraid it looks like a source a bit more solid than your CLAIM of facts differs from your thread input..

please... here is my proverbial chin... take your best shot and clarify...

HA!

yea.. I FIGURED it might get pretty fucking quiet once the Shogun of USMB made you bitches kiss my converse with the testimony of EVIDENCE.

Hey, Edetic... what does The hydrochloride salt is converted to a more volatile form, usually by adding NaHCO3, water, and heat. The converted material is combusted and the resultant smoke inhaled. Onset of effect is quicker, and intensity of the high is magnified." mean? I-I-I'm afraid it looks like a source a bit more solid than your CLAIM of facts differs from your thread input..

please... here is my proverbial chin... take your best shot and clarify...

Dream on, broomstick cowboy.

You facts are incorrect, your logic specious, and your claims of some kind of intellectual victory on this subject are laughable.

Aside from that, I think you did very well for a man with your limited capacity.:clap2:

oh hey well THATS convincing!

yea, lets ignore the fucking DEA and just assume that edetic, having no evidence to add whatsoever, is more informed!

You know, shit talking is a bit more impressive when I use it as the boot stomping your ass rather than when YOU use it like an octopus uses ink.

come on, dude... whip out your EVIDENCE that crack and coke are completely identical in effect!

BAWK BAWK BAWK BAWK BAKAWWWWK!

wow.. Ravi?? impressed with a post talking more shit than proving anything with EVIDENCE?

HOLY SHIT! CANT beLIEVE it!!?!?

Chicken_xing_thumb_640.jpg

:

yea, lets ignore the fucking DEA and just assume that edetic, having no evidence to add whatsoever, is more informed!

Crack and powdered cocaine are essentially the same drug:

"Under the DEA listing of schedule I substances, crack is not considered separate from cocaine since they are essentially the same drug compound in different forms."

Crack cocaine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Crack is simply a smokeable form of cocaine, not a whole different drug in itself. Thats like saying a boiled egg and scrambled egg are not the same, when both are the same, just prepared in different ways.

Lets see you evidence that crack isn't cocaine and please provide peer-reviewed evidence from an authority, not BS filled rants.

"ESSENTIALLY", eh?

so are hydroponic grown kind buds ESSENTIALLY the same thing as mexican brick. come on, pussy... show me some evidence that doesn't require some bullshit qualifier like "ESSENTIALLY" when i've dropped more evidence on you in this thread than you have education.

for real.. it's fucking HILARIOUS that none of you pussy bitches have the balls, OR the evidence, to do anything besides talk shit.

Forum List

Back