Is legal slavery in the US really over?

You're doing such a good job of being an oxymoron, why not explain how weed is a different drug when you smoke it than it is when you eat it in brownies.

:cuckoo:

You're doing such a good job of being an oxymoron, why not explain how weed is a different drug when you smoke it than it is when you eat it in brownies.

:cuckoo:

how does pot become reduced in pot brownies, ravi? what does one add to pot in order to make it affect you more severely like that which happens with CRACK? It's the exact same pot. It doesn't get altered in the slightest. I take it you've never had pot brownies.

oh NOOOEZ! ravi resorts to calling someine names instead of proving her goofy opinion! Say it ISN'T SO!

The way your mind works cracks me up.

im sure having evidence dropped on you like a brick from the sky makes you hysterical.

So, ravi.. Are yu going to ever get around to telling me WHY moonshine is illegal as is every other persona distillery ventures?

Moonshine3.jpg

I mean.. it's THE SAME ALCOHOL, right?

don't worry about answering.. im sure Mani can come a swooping in like a gay zorro after he finds 6 more people to rep real quick!

:lol:

Why is moonshine illegal? Probably because of some left over stupidity on the part of the government. It has nothing to do with crack and coke being the same thing.

You've never once handed my ass to me. Not one single time. But keep dreaming, one day you might actually be right about something.

HA!

yea..

Holstege studied 48 different still samples of illicitly distilled moonshine obtained from law enforcement officials. An independent laboratory, blinded to the samples of moonshine and a control sample of ethanol, conducted the analysis. Lead content was determined using atomic absorption spectrophotometry. The results showed that 43 of the 48 samples had lead levels ranging from five to 599 ppb.
Moonshine Can Still Cause Health Problems

In a study of 581 emergency-room patients at Atlanta's Grady Memorial Hospital, published in the September issue of Annals of Emergency Medicine, 9% admitted quaffing the stuff in the past five years. At a dollar a shot, moonshine may be enjoying new popularity because of economic hard times. It's also gaining appeal as a novelty drink--flavored with apples, peaches or other fruit to make a brandy sometimes called tricky liquor. But moonshine can contain high levels of lead, since it is often distilled from corn through old car radiators and even older pipes, and over time this can cause blindness, brain damage and death.
Moonshine Hits The City - TIME

yea, I sure DONT hand your ass to you on damn near every thread you participate in.

So idiots spoil things for everyone else. Big surprise. I'm sure that isn't the only reason it's illegal.

Nothing to do with the fact that crack is cocaine in a different format.

Yes, moonshine is just alcohol in a different format. Just like crack is cocaine in a different format.

I don't recall disagreeing with either of those two statements.

PS, it isn't actually illegal to have a home still. You just need a permit for it...a little difficult to do, but doable nevertheless.

Spirits
You cannot produce spirits for beverage purposes without paying taxes and without prior approval of paperwork to operate a distilled spirits plant. [See 26 U.S.C. 5601 & 5602 for some of the criminal penalties.] There are numerous requirements that must be met that make it impractical to produce spirits for personal or beverage use. Some of these requirements are paying excise tax, filing an extensive application, filing a bond, providing adequate equipment to measure spirits, providing suitable tanks and pipelines, providing a separate building (other than a dwelling) and maintaining detailed records, and filing reports. All of these requirements are listed in 27 CFR Part 19.
Spirits may be produced for non-beverage purposes for fuel use only without payment of tax, but you also must file an application, receive TTB's approval, and follow requirements, such as construction, use, records and reports.
TTBGov General Alcohol FAQs

:eusa_whistle:

Are you telling me you cannot fathom how different crack is after having everything it's been cut with boiled out? Especially, since it's not as if pure coke is what gets rocked up in the first place?

Boiled out of? Now you're talking about free basing coke, not crack.

Crack is just coke baked (with baking soda, I think) to turn it into rock. I suspect that's done because then it can be marketed in much smaller quantities.

I cannot image how rock coke is different from powdered coke, no.

Given that one can SMOKE both of them and get exactly the same high assuming they both have the same amount of coke in the dose.

And, I'll ask you the same question: Can you tell me why the entire range of alocholic beverages are not legal even if the drug involved is uniformly alcohol?

Yeah, I can. TAXES.

Why do we still bust moonshiners with their backwoods stills? WHY is it illegal to make your own whiskey? I mean, it's just the same alcohol, right? Despite the FORM it comes in?

Because they don't pay taxes on their distilled hooch, that's why.That's why the guys who go after them are still called "revenuers" too

There is no different form of alcohol involved at all, amigo. Alcohol is alcohol, just as coke is coke

Boiled out of? Now you're talking about free basing coke, not crack.

Crack is just coke baked (with baking soda, I think) to turn it into rock. I suspect that's done because then it can be marketed in much smaller quantities.

BAKED? come on dude. no one turns an oven on to rock up crack. It's done to reduce coke into a form that yields a significant high from a minimal amount of coke. It's economic. making crack simply removes a step in the freebasing process. it's still a significant reduction into greater potency.

I cannot image how rock coke is different from powdered coke, no.

really? can you fathom how a shot of butterscotch schnapps is different than a shot of rum 151?

Given that one can SMOKE both of them and get exactly the same high assuming they both have the same amount of coke in the dose.

You ASSUME it's the exact same high. It's not. i've posted my evidence. where is yours.

Yeah, I can. TAXES.

well.. that and the LEAD poisoning and BLINDNESS...

Because they don't pay taxes on their distilled hooch, that's why.That's why the guys who go after them are still called "revenuers" too

ATF is just revenuers, eh?

There is no different form of alcohol involved at all, amigo. Alcohol is alcohol, just as coke is coke

HA!

again, i'll refer you to the Schnapps vs 151 question. form does matter. concentration DOES matter. all alcohol does not come in the same payoff. And neither does coke.

Yes, moonshine is just alcohol in a different format. Just like crack is cocaine in a different format.

I don't recall disagreeing with either of those two statements.

different FORMAT like any schnapps versus anything nearing 100 proof?

I know you are not stupid enough to suggest that every vector of alcohol is equivalently alcoholic. Well.. maybe I don't know that you are not that stupid...

different forms have the potential for different inebriating experiences. Reducing coke into crack is the same as distilling grain alcohol into moonshine. Pretending that crack is the same thing as coke is insane. do you fucking think HASH is the same thing as pot? Hell, do you think hydroponic kind bud is the same as mexican brick? They both operate by THC, yes?

:sigh:

Some forms of a drug are stronger than others. That doesn't change the fact that they are still the same drug.

Some forms of a drug are stronger than others. That doesn't change the fact that they are still the same drug.

Is he still trying to argue that there's a sufficiently substantial difference between crack and powder cocaine to justify the disparate sentences?

The difference between crack and coke is that one is done largely by poor people, the other by largely middle class and wealthy people. The difference is the difference between a crack house or a club in any major city... or was at their height.

WEAK, ravikins. Just say uncle and i'll stop having so much fun with this.

Again, is hydroponic kind bud the SAME THING as mexican brick?

Is peach schnapps the SAME THING as rum 151?

Is he still trying to argue that there's a sufficiently substantial difference between crack and powder cocaine to justify the disparate sentences?

The difference between crack and coke is that one is done largely by poor people, the other by largely middle class and wealthy people. The difference is the difference between a crack house or a club in any major city... or was at their height.

It's become something of a hobby to me to see if I can be the one to get Shog to admit he's wrong. I even gave him an easy one, the one about the legality of running a still and he still can't do it.

:eek:

hey.. feel free to post your evidence instead your typical character assassination rebuttal, jillzy... I posted mine. If you can't fathom varying degrees in hazard according to the form imbibed then I hope you never drink anything heavier than a cosmopolitan.

or smoke anything heavier than a tobacco product.

:eusa_angel:

WEAK, ravikins. Just say uncle and i'll stop having so much fun with this.

Again, is hydroponic kind bud the SAME THING as mexican brick?

Is peach schnapps the SAME THING as rum 151?

They are to the extent that if you're not licensed to sell liquor, you get busted if you sell either one... and the penalty is the same. :clap2:

And if you have an open container/cup of either on the streets of nyc, you get the same summons and the same penalty.

It's become something of a hobby to me to see if I can be the one to get Shog to admit he's wrong. I even gave him an easy one, the one about the legality of running a still and he still can't do it.

:eek:

Im still waiting for YOUR evidence, ravikins.. You know.. not all of us are as quick to rely on jillzy's "sufficient difference" input, rather than posted evidence, to feel smart.

hehehehe.... APPARENTLY, in the world of you little girls the following are directly equivalent!

baileys.jpg

1232.gif

The, UH, "significant difference"!

JohnMahall.jpg

Forum List

Back