Is judicial execution for abortion possible in the US future?

boevans

Platinum Member
May 9, 2016
Should abortionists and providers be judicially executed for such acts. Marie-Louise Giraud, at the age of 39, was guillotined on the morning of 30 July 1943, in the courtyard of the prison de la Roquette in Paris by executioner Jules-Henri Desfourneaux for having performed 27 abortions in the region of Cherbourg. She was the only faiseuse d'anges (French slang: literally "female maker of angels") to be executed for this reason. A man was also beheaded the same year for three abortions.

I ask the question because at times we have had posters state such state action is appropriate retribution for such activity.

With the election of Trump and a GOP government, can such law be or should be enacted?

nervious.jpg

Should abortionists and providers be judicially executed for such acts. Marie-Louise Giraud, at the age of 39, was guillotined on the morning of 30 July 1943, in the courtyard of the prison de la Roquette in Paris by executioner Jules-Henri Desfourneaux for having performed 27 abortions in the region of Cherbourg. She was the only faiseuse d'anges (French slang: literally "female maker of angels") to be executed for this reason. A man was also beheaded the same year for three abortions.

I ask the question because at times we have had posters state such state action is appropriate retribution for such activity.

With the election of Trump and a GOP government, can such law be or should be enacted?

Simple solution -- stop making babies you don't want. If you can't figure out how, we'll teach you or if you can't be taught, we will sterilize you.

You are bizarre.

Simple solution -- stop making babies you don't want. If you can't figure out how, we'll teach you or if you can't be taught, we will sterilize you.

I know how to not make a baby. My 1st wife and I use The Pill. 99% effective (or something close)?

My oldest is the result, and he will be 41 this year.

If everything went right for the MAGA movement it would still take them longer than 1 Presidency to reach that goal

Great case for the sterilization option.

One point to make. Yes, I beat the odds. But sterilization? Why? I was married at the time. I raised that child and his brother & sister. They all graduated high school with honors. They all went to college. None of them got in any real trouble.

Sterilize me? How about using me as an example of how to be a responsible parent?

so, you do not think abortion is murder?
No I don't think its murder because the woman who is having an abortion has been convinced its just a mass of tissue growing inside of her... I find the people who claim this and teach this are more guilty than a mother who for whatever reason is not ready or willing to have the baby...

No I don't think its murder because the woman who is having an abortion has been convinced its just a mass of tissue growing inside of her... I find the people who claim this and teach this are more guilty than a mother who for whatever reason is not ready or willing to have the baby...

So, murder is based upon the feelings of the one doing/paying for the killing?

The old "clump of cells" lie.

I killed probably a couple dozen in utero babies because the doctor I worked for convinced me of that lie. Jesus has forgiven me for that. I hope and pray those babies will.

In this particular situation... yes... don't you agree this is very different than shooting someone in the head?...

I guess that all depends upon what you view the "thing" in the womb as. Most people on the right say it is a human being no different than you or I

Forum List

Back