Is Hope Hicks Trump's Monica Lewinsky?

I don't know - but there are rumors...

DB4s7P6WAAAxSKC.jpg

Is This Trump's Secret White House Girlfriend?

Interesting is this your secret girl friend?

2003-02-28-vince-web.jpg

I didn't ask you, Frankie. Mind your own business. Go flame someone else - before I put you on ignore.
ignoring is for the ignorant rosie, do you actually think I will stop replying to you?...and if you think my post was flaming and yours was honest you may be better off joining the ranks of lefties I have dispatched to the white flag surrender brigade for your own good...the left's only chance at winning anything anymore is if it goes unchallenged, not gonna happen rosie, now go bury your head in the sand since you cannot stand up to the scrutiny

It's a blog Melinda would kill Trump, he is too old pal

She is way to cute

ea214506873b2f0806ff5b3e2455f8d6.jpg

Please provide a "credible" source where Bill Clinton "claimed that sodomy didn't equal "sexual relations"."
bill clinton himself rosie, he claimed he "never had sexual relations with that woman"...but aren't you just trying to shift the focus away from slick willie and what he said and did by pretending he never said that?
Well I do not care if Trump is banging this chick, but if the republican party can not admit it was wrong to go after the pres for an affair then the dems might as well do the whole turn about is fair play thing. I would rather live in adult land though!! It realy is not our buisness who bangs who!

I didn't ask you, Frankie. Mind your own business. Go flame someone else - before I put you on ignore.
ignoring is for the ignorant rosie, do you actually think I will stop replying to you?...and if you think my post was flaming and yours was honest you may be better off joining the ranks of lefties I have dispatched to the white flag surrender brigade for your own good...the left's only chance at winning anything anymore is if it goes unchallenged, not gonna happen rosie, now go bury your head in the sand since you cannot stand up to the scrutiny

Yeah, Frankie, you're just too smart for me. You're now on electronic ignore. Bye...

Forum List

Back