More than just TDS...Outright hate.

Grumpyolman

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2018
San Diego
You know, we are constantly hearing about the dangers faced from angry "white nationalists," and Trump followers in general.

But there are hundreds of jag-offs like this Olberman person preaching irrational hate for the former President, and suggesting that his re-election will be a catastrophe, and so on. There are at least a hundred Leftists in Congress spouting that shit. And none of them ever gets popped. There are several DA's and prosecutors now actively campaigning, spending millions of taxpayer dollars on bullshit subversive initiatives to see to it that Trump cannot be elected, one way or another. None is seriously threatened by any Trump partisans (other than in their vivid imaginations).

I think the MAGA Trump Republicans (like me) ought to be commended for our restraint.

You know, we are constantly hearing about the dangers faced from angry "white nationalists," and Trump followers in general.

But there are hundreds of jag-offs like this Olberman person preaching irrational hate for the former President, and suggesting that his re-election will be a catastrophe, and so on. There are at least a hundred Leftists in Congress spouting that shit. And none of them ever gets popped. There are several DA's and prosecutors now actively campaigning, spending millions of taxpayer dollars on bullshit subversive initiatives to see to it that Trump cannot be elected, one way or another. None is seriously threatened by any Trump partisans (other than in their vivid imaginations).

I think the MAGA Trump Republicans (like me) ought to be commended for our restraint.

Very well said.

And when it's time, MAGA will be the largest army this world has ever seen.

This Obermann person does seem to be rather hysterical.

Maybe he realizes that he actually agrees with some of Mr. Trump's proposals.

MAGAs or Biden Democrats. Who wants to rule the world more?

'Secret Service Should' Be Called: Ex-MSNBC Host Keith Olbermann Slammed For Suggesting 'There's Always The Hope' Trump Will Be Assassinated (RadarOnline)

This guy is openly wishing for Trump's assassination. Wow.
I certainly don't like Biden, but I don't hate the man.
As Biden sinks deeper in the polls, we should probably expect more of this obsessive behavior from leftists.
The Left cultivates mental illness through drugs rampant in society, telling society that men having babies is normal, and any deviancy is not really sinful, it is natural.

That is their base and it will progressively get worse.

The Left cultivates mental illness through drugs rampant in society, telling society that men having babies is normal, and any deviancy is not really sinful, it is natural.

That is their base and it will progressively get worse.

Remember, the Right thinks the Left's ideas are retarded, The Left think's the Right's ideas shouldn't exist.

Which is Retarded.

Meanwhile the Left says anyone who doesn't think that has to be eliminated.

It's a form of doublethink and group reality.
Name anything remotely as retarded that the Right thinks.

I don't buy the commonly held notion that both the right and left are equivalent in insanity as moderates try to stand between them, as if that is moderate.

Democrats 50 years ago would be considered to the right of MAGA today. The lunacy has drifted leftward all this time.

Last edited:
He later said he meant he hoped trump would be jailed and die in jail. Which we all know is a complete lie.

To be honest, I'm surprised they haven't killed trump yet. They have gone to insane measures to keep him from being president. They have gone above and beyond trying to get him.

I know they would if they weren't afraid of lighting a fuse by doing so. But with the way this current administration thinks I figured they would want to spark and outrage because they could then lock up all the republicans and trump supporters they want, if not just kill them. They could create a police state under the guise of protecting Americans and permanently seat themselves in power.

I don't buy the commonly held notion that both the right and left are equivalent in insanity as moderates try to stand between them, as if that is moderate.

Democrats 50 years ago would be considered to the right of MAGA today. The lunacy has drifted leftward all this time.

I think you've misunderstood him

He later said he meant he hoped trump would be jailed and die in jail. Which we all know is a complete lie.

To be honest, I'm surprised they haven't killed trump yet. They have gone to insane measures to keep him from being president. They have gone above and beyond trying to get him.

I know they would if they weren't afraid of lighting a fuse by doing so. But with the way this current administration thinks I figured they would want to spark and outrage because they could then lock up all the republicans and trump supporters they want, if not just kill them. They could create a police state under the guise of protecting Americans and permanently seat themselves in power.

He still has a role to play.

Why kill Trump once when you can kill him every day of the year?

Vlad the Impaler impaled opponents all across his empire every day that averted a Muslim invasion. That was a much better deterrence to other upstarts than just killing them once.

Nothing. Again, the left think's the right's ideas SHOULD NOT EXIST.

I don't see what you are not getting here.

'Secret Service Should' Be Called: Ex-MSNBC Host Keith Olbermann Slammed For Suggesting 'There's Always The Hope' Trump Will Be Assassinated (RadarOnline)

This guy is openly wishing for Trump's assassination. Wow.
I certainly don't like Biden, but I don't hate the man.
As Biden sinks deeper in the polls, we should probably expect more of this obsessive behavior from leftists.
This is what happens when hate rules, ALL the idiots what ever party they chose,
That are willing to destroy our country over winning for their group/ political party.

Why kill Trump once when you can kill him every day of the year?

Vlad the Impaler impaled opponents all across his empire every day that averted a Muslim invasion. That was a much better deterrence to other upstarts than just killing them once.

Interesting.

Forum List

Back