Double sonic boom heard over area 51

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
UFO hunters believe footage of a double sonic boom being heard over Area 51 is proof that the US government is hiding something within the classified location. In the clip, F-22 fighter jets can be seen flying over the infamous airspace. The stealth planes leave strange trails as they cut through the Nevada skies at speeds of up to 1,500mph. Then, as one accelerates away, a frighteningly loud double booming sound can be heard. The video was posted on YouTube channel UFO Seekers on Sunday and has racked............
MYSTERY? Double Sonic Boom heard over Area 51…
--------------------------------------------------------------

Even I keep hearing booms weird boom, and it's not like jets are going over it's been weird.
It seems nobody can figure out what these booms are.

cool, I hope there are aliens. Would you support a space force as part of our military if it was ever proven that there's alien civilizations
You've got to be kidding.

Let's PRETEND aliens are able to travel between the stars, while we remain in low earth orbit.

Do you remotely believe we are more than worms to these "people"?

You better PRAY the only "aliens" out there are a benevolent God, and His angels. Otherwise, we be screwed!

Damn. I guess all those Heaven's Gate people just killed themselves 20 years too early.

cool, I hope there are aliens. Would you support a space force as part of our military if it was ever proven that there's alien civilizations
You've got to be kidding.

Let's PRETEND aliens are able to travel between the stars, while we remain in low earth orbit.

Do you remotely believe we are more than worms to these "people"?

You better PRAY the only "aliens" out there are a benevolent God, and His angels. Otherwise, we be screwed!
Correctamundo. If aliens have visited us, the good news is we haven't been harvested or enslaved because if they can get here, they could do whatever they want with us.

alien3.jpg

Forum List

Back