More than just TDS...Outright hate.

We have people who are gladly giving their kids hormones and hormone blockers and surgery to change the sex of their CHILDREN.

Some people are just fucking insane.

The people who give their kids hormones and hormone blockers and genital surgery....I guarantee they all have TDS.

They are mentally ill people.

Those of you with TDS really need to research history of communist nations like the USSR and China for starters.

Stalin and Mao. Read about how they governed. That is the logical end to our current path.

'Secret Service Should' Be Called: Ex-MSNBC Host Keith Olbermann Slammed For Suggesting 'There's Always The Hope' Trump Will Be Assassinated (RadarOnline)

This guy is openly wishing for Trump's assassination. Wow.
I certainly don't like Biden, but I don't hate the man.
As Biden sinks deeper in the polls, we should probably expect more of this obsessive behavior from leftists.
You should completely ignore what the polls say now and then pick them up again after the summer and after Trump has several felonies on his record and an active trial going on right up to election day.
Things will be much different then.

You should completely ignore what the polls say now and then pick them up again after the summer and after Trump has several felonies on his record and an active trial going on right up to election day.
Things will be much different then.
more magic, we will watch as the democrats make ordinary actions of a president a crime, it is magic
watch as the democrats fool the juries, it is magic
watch as Trumps evidence, disappears, it is magic
watch as the prosecution produces evidence out of thin air, it is magic

more magic, we will watch as the democrats make ordinary actions of a president a crime, it is magic
watch as the democrats fool the juries, it is magic
watch as Trumps evidence, disappears, it is magic
watch as the prosecution produces evidence out of thin air, it is magic
Cult much?

Nothing. Again, the left think's the right's ideas SHOULD NOT EXIST.

I don't see what you are not getting here.

He is probably so disgusted with every single Marxist post he is wound up to attack any and all he sees. I get like that too. He missed your original point.

We have people who are gladly giving their kids hormones and hormone blockers and surgery to change the sex of their CHILDREN.

Some people are just fucking insane.

The people who give their kids hormones and hormone blockers and genital surgery....I guarantee they all have TDS.

They are mentally ill people.

They should be arrested on child abuse/endangerment charges

This is what happens when hate rules, ALL the idiots what ever party they chose,
That are willing to destroy our country over winning for their group/ political party.

Firm disagreement. One side is rapidly destroying the Country to steal and remain in power (rigging elections, raiding the treasure). The other side is 100X more honest and wants to save the Country from the clutches of purely criminal EVIL.//

He is probably so disgusted with every single Marxist post he is wound up to attack any and all he sees. I get like that too. He missed your original point.

I figured as much.

I don't worry about silencing leftists, because once they are forced to detail them in full, most people realize how idiotic they are.

Silencing them only helps them.

They told Rioters in 2020 "they won't stop, they shouldn't stop". They bailed out rioters. They mocked and painted signs on the streets outside the White House. Maxine issued a challenge to go find them, Gas Stations, resturants, stores.....get in their face. Tell them they are not wanted in this Country etc.

Forum List

Back