Is Hope Hicks Trump's Monica Lewinsky?

Uh, who said that?
I didn't say anyone "said it" but what happens if I get you some proof someone did say it, do you admit "sarah sanders" is right, or do you try to avoid addressing it or just drop it all together what do you do in that case...if I get you proof it was said do will you admit "sara sanders" was right

Well obviously neither are true.

Women lie all the time.

And a president can also be a sex offender.

Am I misunderstanding you? Because this is how I'm perceiving what you're saying and it doesn't make much sense to me.

I don't know - but there are rumors...

DB4s7P6WAAAxSKC.jpg

Is This Trump's Secret White House Girlfriend?

No she's not, this is just another lie from Chief wind in his pants.

Republicans have publicly conceded their phony moral high ground to Democrats. Democrats - the Party of Family Values. Thank you!

5a185348150000933e859bb6.jpg

Lefties might think about the dialog Bill Clinton created when he claimed that sodomy didn't equal "sexual relations". Y'all can also dwell on the times that Hillary blamed a "vast right wing conspiracy" for the freaking DNA on Monica's dress. Nobody but a crazy leftie would justify Bill's bombing campaign on the country that produced Yugo cars after he was caught with his pants down. As always democrat politicians set the bar impossibly high for normal Americans

I hear they broke up...all Donald wants to know is this...

Lefties might think about the dialog Bill Clinton created when he claimed that sodomy didn't equal "sexual relations". Y'all can also dwell on the times that Hillary blamed a "vast right wing conspiracy" for the freaking DNA on Monica's dress. Nobody but a crazy leftie would justify Bill's bombing campaign on the country that produced Yugo cars after he was caught with his pants down. As always democrat politicians set the bar impossibly high for normal Americans

Please provide a "credible" source where Bill Clinton "claimed that sodomy didn't equal "sexual relations"."

Please provide a "credible" source where Bill Clinton "claimed that sodomy didn't equal "sexual relations"."
bill clinton himself rosie, he claimed he "never had sexual relations with that woman"...but aren't you just trying to shift the focus away from slick willie and what he said and did by pretending he never said that?

I didn't ask you, Frankie. Mind your own business. Go flame someone else - before I put you on ignore.

Forum List

Back