Is Fox News backed into a corner with their unreasoning support for Donald Trump?

See, you are showing everyone who and what you are.

You just want a win. You dont care about the country.

You just want a stupid debate point.

And Ladies abd Gents, we have Chuck and Nancy all rolled up in one perfectly pathetic dilettante.

dil·et·tante
/ˌdiləˈtänt,diləˈtäntē/
noun
a person who cultivates an area of interest, such as the arts, without real commitment or knowledge.

Huh uh. Nope. Why that's not it at all, lee.

I want you to do what men do. I want you to make an effort to support your previous claims. If you cannot, then, don't make them. Why is it now reduced to a stupid debate? Are you not the one who instigated it? And when I ask you to support your claims, very nicely, I'll add, it becomes a stupid debate all of a sudden?

Say it isn't so, lee.

And Ladies abd Gents, we have Chuck and Nancy all rolled up in one perfectly pathetic dilettante.

dil·et·tante
/ˌdiləˈtänt,diləˈtäntē/
noun
a person who cultivates an area of interest, such as the arts, without real commitment or knowledge.

I'll tell you something, lee. Everyone here knows who I am. And everyone here knows my principles and political positions, irrelevant of whether they agree or disagree with them. I make them crystal clear. And I get along with pretty much everyone, irrelevant of any trivial disagreement. I try to, anyway. If I find myself in stimulating debate with most any of them, they usually present their position and they most often tend to make efforts to support them. I learn just as much from my leftist friends as I do from those on the right. I'm a firm believer in the fact that if we do not stand together, we will sure as sht hang together. No doubt about it.

Do you know who doesn't know me, lee? I'll tell you who. You. Because if you did, you surely would have thought twice about yoking my chain unprepared.

Last edited:
See, you are showing everyone who and what you are.

You just want a win. You dont care about the country.

You just want a stupid debate point.

dil·et·tante
/ˌdiləˈtänt,diləˈtäntē/
noun

Huh uh. Nope. Why that's not it at all, lee.

I want you to do what men do. I want you to make an effort to support your previous claims. If you cannot, then, don't make them. Why is it now reduced to a stupid debate? Are you not the one who instigated it? And when I ask you to suport your claims, very nicely, I'll add, it becomes a stupid debate all of a sudden?

Say it isn't so, lee.

dil·et·tante
/ˌdiləˈtänt,diləˈtäntē/
noun

I'll tell you something, lee. Everyone here knows who I am. And everyone here knows my principles and political positions, irrelevant of whether they agree or disagree with them. And I get along with pretty much everyone, irrelevant of any trivial disagreement. If I find myself in stimulating debate with most any of them, they present their position and they most often tend to make efforts to support them. I learn just as much from my leftst friends as I do from those on the right.

Do you know who doesn't know me, lee? I'l tell you who. You. Because if you did, you srely would have thought twice about yoking my chain unprepared.

You can wax grandeloquently from here to Mecca and it wouldn't do NEARLY as much for your ego as being right on the facts will do.

Watch the video and then I will respond to you civilly.

Or dont watch the video and I will ignore you or just make observations about what I see from your posts that will have a ring of truth about them that will educate you and help you get your fix of abuse.

Watch the video and then I will respond to you civilly.

Or dont watch the video and I will ignore you or just make observations about what I see from your posts that will have a ring of truth about them that will educate you and help you get your fix of abuse.

I'm not watching a video. I want you to support your claims on your own. As I said, and correctly so, that's what men do.

If you're going to make reckless claims on your own, then, you're going to be expected to support them on your own. If you can't, then take the train.

I'll give you the final word. If you have any...

I did not give you Mr. Maddow.
you gave us the king of thieves and what's worse is ,,,you're proud of it, of the harm he's caused

Please list.
list of harms????? Our former allies lost respect for us , His tariffs and gov't shutdown causing harm to over a million, a step in ruining our economy with all the firings and laid offs etc etc etc

So, no list. I thought so.
lol How many more do you need? What did you want?

Something specific and factual would be a good start.

Just think of all the morons in the Libtard media that supported that piece of worthless shit Obama, the worst President this country ever had. Talk about being backed in a corner.

you gave us the king of thieves and what's worse is ,,,you're proud of it, of the harm he's caused

Please list.
list of harms????? Our former allies lost respect for us , His tariffs and gov't shutdown causing harm to over a million, a step in ruining our economy with all the firings and laid offs etc etc etc

All those engaged in human traffic with women with duct tape over their mouths? That trump spoke so many times before All BS

Please list.

All those engaged in human traffic with women with duct tape over their mouths? That trump spoke so many times before All BS

How did Trump harm anyone by so saying?

BK I have no time or inclination to show you how this pos you support has harmed so many You always were a smart guy A little messed up imo politically so read up on how his prior life was filled with ripping people off and he never changed

BK I have no time or inclination to show you how this pos you support has harmed so many You always were a smart guy A little messed up imo politically so read up on how his prior life was filled with ripping people off and he never changed

He is doing what I want. If he follows through on the 15th, I may in 2020 actually have a reason to vote FOR something for a change.

He is doing what I want. If he follows through on the 15th, I may in 2020 actually have a reason to vote FOR something for a change.
BK unless I'm wrong I think you're pretty well off and like Trump don't give a damn for those in lesser circumstances Trump is a slime ,always was and I see no change. You can stand with jc and bri sassy and some of the other dolts here . It's beneath you imho

Is Fox News backed into a corner?

Sean Hannity

Laura Ingraham

Tucker Carlson

Scoreboard: Thursday, Jan. 24

Overall, Fox gets the most viewers.

But it's odd that Rachael Maddow consistently leads in her time slot.

But one has to wonder what is going on?

Trump's approval rating is in the mid 30's and yet, he has an entire network at his disposal broadcasting how brilliant he is. Why such a low approval rating?

And will Fox viewers continue to trust the network if they begin to perceive they are being lied too? Based on viewership, Trump should be the most popular man in America.

What's going on?
Faux viewers are in the lower third of the average US IQ. It is likely they will never catch on.
MSNBC and CNN’s viewers are at the very bottom of the IQ range for the US.
I love Irony early in the morning....:71:

BK unless I'm wrong I think you're pretty well off and like Trump don't give a damn for those in lesser circumstances

By report I do more by percentage for them than does Jeff Bezos. What a cheap motherfucker.

BK unless I'm wrong I think you're pretty well off and like Trump don't give a damn for those in lesser circumstances

By report I do more by percentage for them than does Jeff Bezos. What a cheap motherfucker.
All I have left to say to you ,,you're known by your enemies as well as by your friends Trump and company are your friends

Sean Hannity

Laura Ingraham

Tucker Carlson

Trump's approval rating is in the mid 30's and yet, he has an entire network at his disposal broadcasting how brilliant he is. Why such a low approval rating?

And will Fox viewers continue to trust the network if they begin to perceive they are being lied too? Based on viewership, Trump should be the most popular man in America.

What's going on?
Faux viewers are in the lower third of the average US IQ. It is likely they will never catch on.
MSNBC and CNN’s viewers are at the very bottom of the IQ range for the US.
I love Irony early in the morning....:71:

Even over muff-diving?

(snicker)

Sean Hannity

Laura Ingraham

Tucker Carlson

What's going on?
Any moment...

All I have left to say to you ,,you're known by your enemies as well as by your friends Trump and company are your friends

I discriminate in the extreme, without prejudice.

I have a thousand times more respect for Trump than I could EVER have for the commie leftists in D.C.

Just think of all the morons in the Libtard media that supported that piece of worthless shit Obama, the worst President this country ever had. Talk about being backed in a corner.
What was it that made Former President Obama the "worst President"?

"We are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America" sums up his presidency. He succeeded only in reviving 1950s style race relations, advancing Communism, and supporting radical Islamism.

Thank Gawd he was stopped at the Hot Gates. His presidency is now in ashes, or smouldering.

Forum List

Back