More People from Fox News Admit there was no voter fraud !!!

LOL

That's you, swinging your purse, PussyBitch.

giphy.gif

You miss every time.
Cockroach it's stupid that you defended the democrat conspiracy of trump Russian collusion but say you never believed it was true.

Although, I still want to know if the 2000 and 2016 elections were fair elections. No Russians collusion or anything.Right?

Given the fact democrats and the media have been so corrupt and cover up their own crimes and lies on so many major issues since Obama finally submitted his fake birth certificate --------- I do not doubt for one second they pulled off a stolen election in a number of swing states , even if Mark Zuckerberg's Dominion voting machines had nothing to do with it. --------------------------- ps-- good thing you have the extremely corrupt DOJ FBI CIA MSM et al. to cover for you guys.
I'm still amazed they bought that fake birth certificate. A three year old could do a better job. It makes you say 'There are peop[e that stupid.'

I'm still amazed they bought that fake birth certificate. A three year old could do a better job. It makes you say 'There are peop[e that stupid.'
Digital graphic experts made a mockery of obama's junk birth certificate that it took him (or his forgers) 2 1/2 years to release. (see WND.com for details)
The left buys the lie because it fits so nicely with their whole depraved agenda --- i.e., "Trump bad and all crimes of the DNC are fake news."
The left base does not care about the truth, they do not care about what is truly best for Americans, they buy into what the mainstream media is peddling and play dumb to what the MSM covers up. They do not care. They are shameless, harmful and as Lennin said, "useful idiots." They do not understand the purpose of life, it never dawns on them that their soul is what is on trial here. - - - And I do not care what anyone thinks of me.

Last edited:
Digital graphic experts made a mockery of obama's junk birth certificate that it took him (or his forgers) 2 1/2 years to release. (see WND.com for details)
The left buys the lie because it fits so nicely with their whole depraved agenda --- i.e., "Trump bad and all crimes of the DNC are fake news."
The left base does not care about the truth, they do not care about what is truly best for Americans, they buy into what the mainstream media what is peddling and play dumb to what the MSM covers up. They do not care. They are shameless, harmful and as Lennin said, "useful idiots." They do not understand the purpose of life, it never dawns on them that their soul is what is on trial here. - - - And I do not care what anyone thinks of me.
EvilEyeFleegle above says it’s Fake News. . A perfect example as to why goodness may never prevail in America again. . . . because there may be 150 million just like him. . utterly defiant and equally clueless. ------------------- You can read all about it; . that is, if you really cared to know the truth.

---- Polarik explained to WND his four months of research on the images, including nearly 1,000 test images using actual scans and photographs of real certificates, indicate there are several "giveaways" on the image itself. For example, the document has gray and white between the lettering, not green pixels as the rest of the background document, suggesting someone cut-and-pasted or typed new information that was embedded on top of the background.

From A to Z: What's wrong with Obama's birth certificate?

10 experts and analysts who doubt Obama's birth certificate

Sheriff's probe finds Obama birth certificate 'fake'

The left base does not care about the truth, they do not care about what is truly best for Americans, they buy into what the mainstream media is peddling and play dumb to what the MSM covers up. They do not care. They are shameless, harmful and as Lennin said, "useful idiots." They do not understand the purpose of life, it never dawns on them that their soul is what is on trial here. - - - And I do not care what anyone thinks of me.

LOL

WND?? They said Obama's COLB was a fake after saying it was authentic.

EvilEyeFleegle above says it’s Fake News. . A perfect example as to why goodness may never prevail in America again. . . . because there may be 150 million just like him. . utterly defiant and equally clueless. ------------------- You can read all about it; . that is, if you really cared to know the truth.

---- Polarik explained to WND his four months of research on the images, including nearly 1,000 test images using actual scans and photographs of real certificates, indicate there are several "giveaways" on the image itself. For example, the document has gray and white between the lettering, not green pixels as the rest of the background document, suggesting someone cut-and-pasted or typed new information that was embedded on top of the background.

From A to Z: What's wrong with Obama's birth certificate?

10 experts and analysts who doubt Obama's birth certificate

Sheriff's probe finds Obama birth certificate 'fake'

LOL

However, FactChecker.org says it obtained Obama's actual certification of live birth and that the document was indeed real. The site discredited some of the claims of Internet bloggers, such as that the certificate as viewed in a scanned copy released by Obama's campaign lacked a raised seal. FactChecker.org also established that many of the alleged flaws in the document noted by bloggers were caused by the scanning of the document.

A separate WND investigation into Obama's certification of live birth utilizing forgery experts also found the document to be authentic. The investigation also revealed methods used by some of the bloggers to determine the document was fake involved forgeries, in that a few bloggers added text and images to the certificate scan that weren't originally there.

LOL

However, FactChecker.org says it obtained Obama's actual certification of live birth and that the document was indeed real. The site discredited some of the claims of Internet bloggers, such as that the certificate as viewed in a scanned copy released by Obama's campaign lacked a raised seal. FactChecker.org also established that many of the alleged flaws in the document noted by bloggers were caused by the scanning of the document.
A separate WND investigation into Obama's certification of live birth utilizing forgery experts also found the document to be authentic. The investigation also revealed methods used by some of the bloggers to determine the document was fake involved forgeries, in that a few bloggers added text and images to the certificate scan that weren't originally there.
Open your mouth and swallow. You will always find someone to feed you what you want to consume.

Not much different than the godless lefty authorities who wants to believe the Shroud of Turin is some medieval forgery because of a totally bogus carbon dating in the 80s. Never mind more than a score of scientists since have said that dating process was totally flawed. You just hang on to that one piece of lame evidence (like the "authentic" certificate above) and make your case. . See where that gets you.

Last edited:
Open your mouth and swallow. You will always find someone to feed you what you want to consume.

Not much different than the godless lefty authorities who wants to believe the Shroud of Turin is some medieval forgery because of a totally bogus carbon dating in the 80s. Never mind more than a score of scientists since have said that dating process was totally flawed. You just hang on to that one piece of lame evidence (like the "authentic" certificate above) and make your case. . See where that gets you.

"You will always find someone to feed you what you want to consume."

LOLOL

I used YOUR source. WND :lmao:

You saying WND was believable when they published the article you linked; but WND was NOT believable when they published the article I linked??

:cuckoo:

"You will always find someone to feed you what you want to consume."

LOLOL

I used YOUR source. WND :lmao:

You saying WND was believable when they published the article you linked; but WND was NOT believable when they published the article I linked??

:cuckoo:
I do not care what WND published. I am speaking of the numerous digital graphic experts who presented their evidence and made a mockery of that forgery. Now go google their names and tell me who of them detracted their findings? WND may have backed down the very same reason FOX (including O'Reilly) backed down on the bogus birth certificate; because it was a lose-lose situation and they did not want to lose a large part of their audience. FOX cares more about money than they do about the truth when the financial price becomes too high.

You may also go read articles (probably not so easy on Google because they are leftist to the hilt and bury right wing web sites) and see where Hannity, Ingraham, Tucker, et al. were all warned about saying much of anything about a stolen presidential election. All that rancor surprisingly quieted down within a few days of the election. ---- Am I getting through to you? No. Not once you cross the Rubicon, there is no turning back I guess.

Last edited:
I do not care what WND published. I am speaking of the numerous digital graphic experts who presented their evidence and made a mockery of that forgery. Now go google their names and tell me who of them detracted their findings? WND may have backed down the very same reason FOX (including O'Reilly) backed down on the bogus birth certificate; because it was a lose-lose situation and they did not want to lose a large part of their audience. FOX cares more about money than they do about the truth when the financial price becomes too high.

You may also go read articles (probably not so easy on Google because they are leftist to the hilt and bury right wing web sites) and see where Hannity, Ingraham, Tucker, et al. were all warned about saying much of anything about a stolen presidential election. All that rancor surprisingly quieted down within a few days of the election. ---- Am I getting through to you? No. Not once you cross the Rubicon, there is no turning back I guess.

"I do not care what WND published."

LOL

Of course you do or you wouldn't have posted a link to a WND article. You just don't care to hear anything contrary to your beliefs. At least be honest with your hollow denials.

Regardless, nothing's ever been proven to show the COLB is fake and it was certified by Hawaii's state registrar and authenticated by Hawaii's director of health.

It seems you truly believe the election of 2020 was fixed. Do you also believe the earth is flat and the moon is made of cheese?
You what, thought above retort was clever??? Its appalling how impossibly fucking stupid you fucks really are, you know absolutely nothing beyond whatever narcotics it is, you stuff into your brain dead, yet ambulating corpse!

2020 was entirely fraudulent, with likely ten to twenty million illegal ballots submitted, further the media was used exclusively to the benefit of fascist democrat party, and to such nakedly brazen extent that they were actively censoring advertisements, and actual accounts of GoP candidates running for office!!!

I am positive electronic voting scams were run, but they are meaningless compared with the tens of millions of fake and totally illegal ballots fascist democrat criminals stuffed into the US mail, no fucking questions asked.... You, you're impossibly fucking stupid, but worse than that by an order of magnitude, is you relished the treason, you approved of the treason, and you almost certainly acted in the perpetration of the treason at some level, you literally possess the IQ of a day old tuna on rye.... :fu:

Forum List

Back