More People from Fox News Admit there was no voter fraud !!!

Must suck for banker baby and the Demonrat paid trolls here to pretend there are not thousands in cities chanting let’s go Brandon thier hero president.:rofl:

:thankusmile: He sure embarrassed the paid shill for the dnc.:abgg2q.jpg: This paid shill fir the dnc wants to tell us that mail fraud did not occur,that there were not more people mailing in votes in cities than their were people that lived in those cities even though it was told everywhere at the time,and that these postal workers who were willing to testify on vote fraud knowing the penalty of perjury were not credible whistleblowers or that presidential election fraud hasnot gone on fir decades now,they sure like to embarrass themselves with shit on theyr faces in embarrassment.:rofl:this paid shill wants to tell us there are not thousands in dem city’s chanting let’s go Brandon.:rofl::auiqs.jpg:
If you guys are right and there is all this evidence out there that you know about...but simply cannot do anything about it. Just give up, go home and shut up about it. I have been hearing this crap since Reagan and the story is always the same, you have proof, you are simply too incompetent to do anything about it. Just give up. It is more embarrassing if you are right. Give Up. Republicans are too impotent to do anything about it.

If you guys are right and there is all this evidence out there that you know about...but simply cannot do anything about it. Just give up, go home and shut up about it. I have been hearing this crap since Reagan and the story is always the same, you have proof, you are simply too incompetent to do anything about it. Just give up. It is more embarrassing if you are right. Give Up. Republicans are too impotent to do anything about it.
I for one am ashamed to be an American the fact nobody is doing about it,and sense you brought up Reagan,it really is embarrassing to be an American the fact half Americans are so fucking stupid about that conman,thst he was the most corrupt president ever at the time other than Nixon running the most corrupt administration ever,was a mass murderer and traiter yet the stupid sheep in America put him ona pedastal like he was Martin Luther king or something being taken in by the cia controlled media and our corrupt school system.

The fucking morons who say no election fraud happened,if they are not paid shills for the dnc they are indeed the biggest fucking idiots on the planet,the same ones that bought into Reagan being a great president.

With that being said,I will now with these words.

Beam me up Scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet,at least not in America for sure.

I for one am ashamed to be an American the fact nobody is doing about it,and sense you brought up Reagan,it really is embarrassing to be an American the fact half Americans are so fucking stupid about that conman,thst he was the most corrupt president ever at the time other than Nixon running the most corrupt administration ever,was a mass murderer and traiter yet the stupid sheep in America put him ona pedastal like he was Martin Luther king or something being taken in by the cia controlled media and our corrupt school system.

The fucking morons who say no election fraud happened,if they are not paid shills for the dnc they are indeed the biggest fucking idiots on the planet,the same ones that bought into Reagan being a great president.

With that being said,I will now with these words.

Beam me up Scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet,at least not in America for sure.
I don't know who you are talking about, but I hope the transporter works for you.

According to the federal election commission chairman there is evidence

:thankusmile: He sure embarrassed the paid shill for the dnc.:abgg2q.jpg: This paid shill fir the dnc wants to tell us that mail fraud did not occur,that there were not more people mailing in votes in cities than their were people that lived in those cities even though it was told everywhere at the time,and that these postal workers who were willing to testify on vote fraud knowing the penalty of perjury were not credible whistleblowers or that presidential election fraud hasnot gone on fir decades now,they sure like to embarrass themselves with shit on theyr faces in embarrassment.:rofl:this paid shill wants to tell us there are not thousands in dem city’s chanting let’s go Brandon.:rofl::auiqs.jpg:
Our resident paid shill from Langley eagle eye Flagler hates this post so I totally hit the nail on the head here. :abgg2q.jpg:

Court rulings since the 2020 election have gone against the cheaters. Drop boxes ruled illegal in Wisconsin. Mail-in voting ruled illegal in Pennsylvania. More proof there was voter fraud in 2020.

Using that twisted logic, the 2000 election was fraudulent since ballots with chads were ruled illegal in Florida following that election.

Forum List

Back