More People from Fox News Admit there was no voter fraud !!!

Cockroach still running from the truth like your kind runs when the light is turned on.

LOL

Aww, you poor, dumbfuck. They claimed they had video of "mules" dropping off multiple ballots at multiple drop boxes but then they never showed anyone actually doing that.

e97.jpg

Eyewitness accounts the federal election commission chairman also said there were voting irregularities
Court rulings since the 2020 election have gone against the cheaters. Drop boxes ruled illegal in Wisconsin. Mail-in voting ruled illegal in Pennsylvania. More proof there was voter fraud in 2020.

Court rulings since the 2020 election have gone against the cheaters. Drop boxes ruled illegal in Wisconsin. Mail-in voting ruled illegal in Pennsylvania. More proof there was voter fraud in 2020.
And the Trump Russian collusion theorist's nut cases believe someone won an election who got small numbers to any rally they had

Oh baby I can't wait for this trial!! The Big Lie is going down in flames, taking all Big Lie supporters down with it.

“Really crazy stuff. And damaging,” Fox Corp Chairman Rupert Murdoch said in an email on Nov. 19, days after the election, regarding claims Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani was making on Fox News.

“Sydney Powell is lying,” Tucker Carlson said in a text message to his producer. Meanwhile Laura Ingraham said in a message to Carlson: “Sidney is a complete nut. No one will work with her. Ditto with Rudy.”

“It’s unbelievably offensive to me. Our viewers are good people and they believe it,” Carlson responded, according to court papers. These messages came in the weeks following the election.

There you have it. Even the Fox news people, all of them, know that there was no election fraud. They admit there was no fraud... Dominion did nothing wrong at all and they are going to sue fake Fox news for $1+ Billion !!! Because the evidence clearly shows that Fox News people knew there was no fraud at all, yet the reported fabricated fake news of Dominion backed voter fraud that never happened.

You Go Dominion !!!!!
Expose fake Fox News

What's this use of the word "admit" as the verb here? Fox News wasn't responsible for the election being clean or not, and there is no way they could know to "Admit" anything.

The correct sentence here is "More Fox News people opine that the election was on the up and up"

Hell son if a judge ruled McDonald's had to pay a customer for burning their lips on hot coffee how twisted does a judge have to be to ignore eyewitness evidence
Come to think of it I do remember a law suit, I think I was living in Garden Grove back then, but the coffee burned other lips than you are talking about. I will see if I can find it. Yea, I was right, she sat the coffee in her lap and burned "those" lips.

Eyewitness accounts the federal election commission chairman also said there were voting irregularities
:thankusmile: He sure embarrassed the paid shill for the dnc.:abgg2q.jpg: This paid shill fir the dnc wants to tell us that mail fraud did not occur,that there were not more people mailing in votes in cities than their were people that lived in those cities even though it was told everywhere at the time,and that these postal workers who were willing to testify on vote fraud knowing the penalty of perjury were not credible whistleblowers or that presidential election fraud hasnot gone on fir decades now,they sure like to embarrass themselves with shit on theyr faces in embarrassment.:rofl:this paid shill wants to tell us there are not thousands in dem city’s chanting let’s go Brandon.:rofl::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back