Carlson calls 2020 election a "grave betrayal of American democracy"

Does Tucker think a lie on top of a lie on top of a lie will help him? Do FOX viewers understand that there are text messages from Carlson after the election where he totally dismissed the voter fraud claims.

The network’s primetime hosts, Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham, privately dismissed Trump campaign lawyers Sidney Powell and Rudy Giuliani, who were pushing voter fraud claims without evidence.

“Sidney Powell is lying,” Carlson wrote to Ingraham on Nov. 18, 2020. “I caught her. It’s insane.”

“Sidney is a complete nut,” Ingraham responded. “No one will work with her. Ditto with Rudy.”

“It’s unbelievably offensive to me,” Carlson replied. “Our viewers are good people and they believe it.”

Carlson also referred to Powell as an “unguided missile” and “dangerous as hell.”
Everyone knows Dems stole the 2020 election. As well as the Arizona 2022 election. Dems just don’t give a shit.

F492A639-573D-4579-9649-A6123AC8ED80.jpeg

B354AEB1-B2A1-4DFA-8731-5EC7CC664D8B.jpeg

Conservatives need to learn how to harvest ballots, employ mules, re-program voting machine algorithms (1+1 is NOT 2 in that world) and count votes for weeks/months until the desired results are achieved.

There is a fuck-ton more of us than groomers and millionaires that like to fuck kids. Let's act like it.

Conservatives need to learn how to harvest ballots, employ mules, re-program voting machine algorithms (1+1 is NOT 2 in that world) and count votes for weeks/months until the desired results are achieved.

There is a fuck-ton more of us than groomers and millionaires that like to fuck kids. Let's act like it.
amateurs!

You think you can get 2000 MULES!
:auiqs.jpg:

Well Carson was only telling his viewers what they wanted to hear. His job is to entertain the right and then go home to his big house and wife. Tell them what they want to hear. The only problem was he was caught in a lie by someone with deep pockets. Now he must come up with another lie to cover the previous lie.

hey he just needs to go around and say that he will vote for Trump during the next election. They will all buy that and he will be forgiven. Wait it that another lie?

'Oh what a tangled web we weave/When first we practice to deceive' The crowd goes crazy with applause.

Well Carson was only telling his viewers what they wanted to hear. His job is to entertain the right and then go home to his big house and wife. Tell them what they want to hear. The only problem was he was caught in a lie by someone with deep pockets. Now he must come up with another lie to cover the previous lie.

hey he just needs to go around and say that he will vote for Trump during the next election. They will all buy that and he will be forgiven. Wait it that another lie?

'Oh what a tangled web we weave/When first we practice to deceive' The crowd goes crazy with applause.
So showing what was on the tape, wasnt what you wanted to know? Talk about a 3rd world country, hide the truth, so you Marxists can destroy this country. Got it...

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

Republican logic at its best - misinterpretation, regurgitate, rephrase , me likee
you likee high gasoline prices? you likee high food prices? you likee millions of illegals crossing into the US taking our resources away from US? you likee all that, you deserve to be T-boned by a drunken illegal alien who shouldnt be in the US. I likee that to happen.

you likee high gasoline prices? you likee high food prices? you likee millions of illegals crossing into the US taking our resources away from US? you likee all that, you deserve to be T-boned by a drunken illegal alien who shouldnt be in the US. I likee that to happen.
And how exactly does that prove the election was stolen?

Election deniers are Traitors...

I think that many people are wrong. But I don’t consider them traitors. I save that word, among others, for the most severe situations.

To digress let me explain. Catastrophe. We use that word far too often. For things and events that really don’t qualify. It is not breaking a mail on your wedding day. It isn’t getting caught wearing no pants during a video meeting. Those things may be bad. But they are not catastrophes.

Having an earthquake and tsunami that causes a nuclear meltdown. That is a catastrophe.

Similarly Treason is another word that I reserve. I don’t toss it around with abandon.

When January 6 actually happened I kept asking what the hell they were thinking? Did they really think they could force the Congress to announce Trump won at gunpoint and anyone think that was valid? Did they really think they could murder a few Representatives and somehow come out on top?

It was dumb. It was the action of some idiots who never studied Civics in High School. Or never did comprehend what they did study.

We all want to believe things. We want to believe America is the greatest nation. When someone points out how we are really not that great. We declare them the problem.

Take Infant Mortality. We should be near the top, definitely in the top ten, of the low rate nations with our greatest nation on earth.

We aren’t.

But the belief continues. The chest beating types declare the opposite information as propaganda or fake news. None of us want to deal in reality. And those who denounce the election think they are normal and most people agree with them.

To take the other view, that they lost means that a majority of people in more than enough states think they are wrong. And that is no going to happen.

you likee to blame Biden, but the pandemic was real and did cause problems in the economy. You likee that trump claim election fraud but none was found, You likee that he encouraged his people to storm the capitol. You likee that Trump gave his children tax breaks on the inheritance tax. You likee that he faces multiple court cases. You likee that he meet with Putin in a private meeting and know one knows what was discussed. You likee that he created Operation Warp Speed to provide vaccinations but most republicans do not want to be vaccinated.

you likee to blame Biden, but the pandemic was real and did cause problems in the economy. You likee that trump claim election fraud but none was found, You likee that he encouraged his people to storm the capitol. You likee that Trump gave his children tax breaks on the inheritance tax. You likee that he faces multiple court cases. You likee that he meet with Putin in a private meeting and know one knows what was discussed. You likee that he created Operation Warp Speed to provide vaccinations but most republicans do not want to be vaccinated.
I likee that you are now on ignore , because blithering idiots like you belong there.

62,985,106 votes Trump got less votes at least 10,000.000 less votes
Wrong. Biden supposedly got just less than 7 million more votes.

In California Biden got 5 million more.
In New York Biden got 2 million more.

Which means outside of the two most obvious blue states, Trump won the popular vote.

But key ballot stuffing with mail in ballots in swing states like AZ, MI, WI, GA, PA, just a few thousand votes stole the election.

Well, the Republicans tried their best. In every case of voter fraud in the 2020 election in which the party affiliation of the fraudster could be determined, every last one of them was a Republican.

And that was using the Heritage Foundation's own database of 2020 voter fraud!

Ain't that a kick in the nuts?

FEC official count in 2016
62,984,828 in 2016 trump
65,853,514 Hillary 2016

FEC official count in 2020
Trump 74,216,154
Biden 81,268, 924 Biden 2020

Just from the vote count between the two contenders. Trump got more votes than in 2016

Unfortunately Biden got a significant more number of votes. dwarfing both Trump and Clinton

The 2020 election was record setting in the number of people voting in US history for president.

Was it because Biden was such a vibrant candidate or Trump was a dud for a president and the voters weren't going to have another 4 years of him

Voter turnout was the key and young voters hold that key

The key appears to be voter turnout. Approval ratings for Biden and Trump are similar. So this probably favors Trump as low turnout will be a problem for Biden but favorable for Trump.

Still with Trump legal issues, that may be a factor in motivating a good turnout for Biden. Thus we see why Republicans are desperate to find dirt on Biden family dealing but obviously ignore Trump family dealings. It won't work.

Wrong. Biden supposedly got just less than 7 million more votes.

In California Biden got 5 million more.
In New York Biden got 2 million more.

Which means outside of the two most obvious blue states, Trump won the popular vote.

But key ballot stuffing with mail in ballots in swing states like AZ, MI, WI, GA, PA, just a few thousand votes stole the election.

What is interesting is that you now classify Georgia as a swing state. Georgia had been reliably Red for a couple decades. Until 2020 that is.

Still Georgians elected Republicans to the Statewide offices, and as a majority of the State Legislature. With the exception of the US Senate seats. So why is it considered a Swing State?

The idiotic claims of Vote Fraud are laughable. In 2022 we Georgians rejected Stacy Abrams for Governor and went with Kemp. Kemp was best known as a Conservative who was not a batshit crazy Trump Sycophant. The same is true of the other people elected to Statewide offices.

But those same Georgians rejected Herschel Walker for the Senate. Instead voting to send Warnock back to represent them for another six years.

The claims of Voter Fraud in that election petered out quickly. None of the idiot conspiracy theory morons could explain why the people who supposedly stole the election from Walker didn’t give the Governors mansion to Abrams.

2020 was the year. When a majority of Georgia Voters surprised even me and went with Biden. I knew it would be close but I assumed that they would send Trump back, God help us all. I was right. It was close. I was wrong. It wasn’t Trump.

I’ve said many, many times that I didn’t vote. I refused to pretend that one steaming pile of shit was somehow preferable to the other steaming pile of crap. I have no trouble believing my fellow Georgians felt that one steaming pile of shit was preferable to the other steaming pile of crap.

Most people who voted went with what they believed was the less offensive pile of crap. Roughly half of the voters would be true believers in their candidate. The Trump Fanboys would support Trump if Jesus Christ was running as a Democrat. The hard core leftists would support Satan before they voted Republican.

The elections are decided by people like me. The Moderates. When we shift right then Republicans win. When we shift left, Democrats. Mostly we vote for people and based upon our beliefs.

I suppose Georgia being a swing state is an accomplishment we can credit to Trump. So perhaps we found something that Trump actually did, but I’m betting he won’t take credit for it.

Does Tucker think a lie on top of a lie on top of a lie will help him? Do FOX viewers understand that there are text messages from Carlson after the election where he totally dismissed the voter fraud claims.

The network’s primetime hosts, Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham, privately dismissed Trump campaign lawyers Sidney Powell and Rudy Giuliani, who were pushing voter fraud claims without evidence.

“Sidney Powell is lying,” Carlson wrote to Ingraham on Nov. 18, 2020. “I caught her. It’s insane.”

“Sidney is a complete nut,” Ingraham responded. “No one will work with her. Ditto with Rudy.”

“It’s unbelievably offensive to me,” Carlson replied. “Our viewers are good people and they believe it.”

Carlson also referred to Powell as an “unguided missile” and “dangerous as hell.”
It was, and if you had a lick of sense, you'd realize that.

Forum List

Back